Fantasy - March 26, 2016 Sailing

For anyone who booked the trip to the Baths through Patouche, are we supposed to take a taxi to meet them somewhere? How much is taxi ride? Thanks!

LAST CALL FOR MIXOLOGY!!!! We need about 7/8 more couples to particpate. private group of 25 of us. Again will be sea day 2.. Monday afternoon. $20 per person. PM me your name and stateroom number!

For anyone who booked the trip to the Baths through Patouche, are we supposed to take a taxi to meet them somewhere? How much is taxi ride? Thanks!
i received an email saying we'd receive instructions for meeting a couple weeks prior to sail. so not sure yet.

Hello fellow cruisers!

Just wanted to do a final call-out for the fish extender exchange. I will be closing our exchange groups on Friday, February 26 as it will be ONE MONTH before we set sail!

NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. It's a good way to meet some of your fellow cruisers and get some cool little gifts along the trip.

Info is listed in our separate fish extender group:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-fantasy-march-26-2016-fe-group.3443565/

Thanks!
Karen

so good news for Mixology. they will let us have this class with the 16 people we have i believe. And then they will fill it on board the ship. I will need to verify over the next couple days that i have everyone's correct name and stateroom numbers. I'll forward any information i get to you. Worst case..keep glued to this post on March 26 for final instructions on where to meet. It will be Monday March 28..in the afternoon
David Ross - if you are on here..i dont have your information.

so good news for Mixology. they will let us have this class with the 16 people we have i believe. And then they will fill it on board the ship. I will need to verify over the next couple days that i have everyone's correct name and stateroom numbers. I'll forward any information i get to you. Worst case..keep glued to this post on March 26 for final instructions on where to meet. It will be Monday March 28..in the afternoon

We are signed up for the mixology, but also have a 4:30 spa ressie on this day...do you have any range of time for the class? I assume as long as it is 3 or before we will be fine.

Thanks for organizing. One less thing to arrange once on board.

ok...another update. DCL got back to me and can only accommodate us Sunday 3/27 at 2pm? so the first sea day. Works for me? but i want to make sure ok with all of you. i'll PM those later today if ok

It seems all agreed. Mixology on sunday at 2pm. They couldn't accommodate us for Monday. But heck a great way to spend the first sea day afternoon!!!! I don't have to turn in the list until monday, so if any late comers, reply or PM me.

ok another update from DCL. Mixology will be Sunday 2pm in the Skyline. I'll have a list of our folks to check off. They should be charging your stateroom automatically and then a few others will join us through DLC to fill the group.
So please put 2pm in the SKyline down in your planning calendar for the Mixology.

Would like to invite everyone to a Meet & Greet being held on March 26th @ 2 pm in The Tube. All are welcome to attend.

And remember for mixology the 15 of us signed up. There will not be tickets or a reminder. So please make a note and keep it in your plans.
Sunday 2pm in skyline
Just check in with me if necessary.

Is there another family that was too late for the FE group? I have 3 kids (8,10 & 11-boy, girl, boy) that would love to participate if there is anyone else left!

So excited now. I've received both my DCL package and my Magical Express package. 2 weeks until we'll be at Disneyworld!!

Everyone ready to go?

We are pretty excited over here too! So excited, in fact, that we are going to tell our kids tonight instead of waiting to pull up to the ship! Can't contain myself any longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter