Fantasy - March 26, 2016 Sailing

Excited... but a bit nervous about forgetting something, or missing something MAJOR on our first cruise ever...

we leave Detroit on the 24th for 2 days at coco beach X. Dd11 has a surf lesson to take that was part of her Christmas gift.
We all can't wait!
I'm holding off on seeing zootopia so we can watch it on the ship.
But excited can't describe it.

Has anyone who booked with Patouche received any port instructions for the excursion? Wondering if I need to call and stalk them....

Has anyone who booked with Patouche received any port instructions for the excursion? Wondering if I need to call and stalk them....
I had to stalk joe. He is meeting us or his driver is to taxi is to the catamaran. $15 per person round trip for the taxi or whatever it is. He has the power catamaran with another ship that day. We are on the sailing one

This time next week will be heading to airport to start this vacation :cool1::banana::cheer2: Busy weekend ahead packing and getting all loose ends tied up!

This time next week will be heading to airport to start this vacation :cool1::banana::cheer2: Busy weekend ahead packing and getting all loose ends tied up!
Exciting, but at the same time, I'm a little worried!! First cruise ever... :scared:

Thursday is our travel day too. We`re almost there! My DS 17 is finally starting to show a semblance of being excited. That`s a true marker.

Omg so many clothes packed. I need to downsize some clothes...lol
So I just bought more laundry detergent

Just wanted to remind you all that there is a Meet & Greet on 3/26 2-3 pm in The Tube. Great way for the adults and kids to meet other prior to sailing away. If you attend you can possibly win a 1 of 4 disney gift bags being given away. Hope to see some of you there.:flower1::flower::daisy::dogdance:

Just wanted to remind you all that there is a Meet & Greet on 3/26 2-3 pm in The Tube. Great way for the adults and kids to meet other prior to sailing away. If you attend you can possibly win a 1 of 4 disney gift bags being given away. Hope to see some of you there.:flower1::flower::daisy::dogdance:

We plan on trying to make it. Hopefully it works out. We're using the DCL cruise bus so who knows when we'll get there. :drive:

We plan on trying to make it. Hopefully it works out. We're using the DCL cruise bus so who knows when we'll get there. :drive:
Same here for the Disney Transportation I hate they get there so late...what resort are you getting picked up from?

Same here for the Disney Transportation I hate they get there so late...what resort are you getting picked up from?
How late is late? Now I'm worried... We have a 12:15 PAT...

Is this about DCL bus from WDW or from the airport?

MickeyMinnieMom....our transport is from the resort. Last time we were not picked up from resort until around 11:30ish if I remember correctly. Don't think we were on ship before 1:40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter