Fantasy - March 26, 2016 Sailing

kddlm

DIS Veteran
Just booked Fantasy March 26, 2016 for next year spring break for me, DH and DD:cool1: This will be our 2nd cruise on the Fantasy. Can't wait until I can book airfare, WDW resort before and/or after, etc... Let the countdown begin :yay: 421 days and counting!

Anyone else joining us? Have not seen a meet and greet link yet Deck 9 was sold out :confused3

We are booked and can't wait!!! I wish it wasn't so far away. It is me, DH, DS who will be 9 and as far as I know my parents. We have cruised the Dream and Magic and loved both of them. We can't wait for our first 7 night Disney cruise and to explore the fantasy!

We booked! This will be our first Disney cruise, and we are so excited! This will be a family reunion of sorts....Grandparents and the families of their three sons. We will have 5 kids with us boys (14, 6, 3) and girls (12 and 8). Looking forward to "meeting" everyone on the thread.

My DD will be 15 1/2 on this cruise and cannot wait for Vibe! She loved Edge last cruise. Once we get more attendance on this thread, if anyone is willing to take on a listing of the kids, ages, etc... so we can arrange for some pre cruise meet ups for the kids. This really helped out with last cruise as she had already chatted (social media, texts, etc..) with some of the kids. She already knows of one of the boys she met on last cruise will be on this one again as well.

I know it's a year away but I keep thinking about our cruise. :) We can't wait. I'd be happy to start the FE group, but I'm new at this and don't know how to start it. Any suggestions?

1 year from today!!! I know what we all be doing :car: to the port! :yay: Hoping everyone else is as excited as I am and that it is a fast year!

my family....DD11, DS7, and DW..we'll be on. our 5th cruise..WE'll be Gold finally! Our third fantasy cruise! Looking for FE also any drink seminars!

Hello Everyone! We are a family of 3. Daughter is 10. Sailing on the Fantasy March 26th. This is our first Disney cruise, first cruise ever for my daughter and husband. We're so excited, a bit nervous and overwhelmed about dining, excursions, etc. Doing our best finding information but still more questions than answers.

Hello Everyone! We are a family of 3. Daughter is 10. Sailing on the Fantasy March 26th. This is our first Disney cruise, first cruise ever for my daughter and husband. We're so excited, a bit nervous and overwhelmed about dining, excursions, etc. Doing our best finding information but still more questions than answers.
Welcome...by DD is gonna be 11...3rd time for the Fantasy so a fun kid to hang out with!

Hello fellow sailors. Glad to have found this group! We are 4 with DH, DD9, DS4 at the time of sailing. It'll be our second Disney cruise. I started looking at trip reports today and I'm super excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I know it's a year away but I keep thinking about our cruise. :) We can't wait. I'd be happy to start the FE group, but I'm new at this and don't know how to start it. Any suggestions?
It's probably a bit early to start, but I'm happy to help you with the FE group. Our family did it on our first cruise last year and it was a lot of fun. I think we can start a thread with our group asking for FE participants and post rules there. Do you want to start it now, or wait a couple of months?

I'm cross posting from the Tortola trip reports thread. If anyone is interested in a tour/charter in Tortola, I received some information from Patouche on Virgin Gorda and if you PM me, we can start a group conversation with the details. Our family will definitely sign up with them since we have a 4yo and I think kids under 5 are not able to go on the Virgin Gorda excursion. Patouche arrives from the water, so it should be easier for my DS. The pricing isn't much different between booking their tour or booking a charter, but it might be more fun to have a whole boat of DCL cruisers. PM me if you're interested and if we have enough people, we can ask for a charter. Otherwise, maybe a few of us can be on the tour together.

We are so ready to sail again. This will be our 4th Fantasy Easter cruise. Love it! This time it will be me and two kids (DD 14 and DS 11). Looking forward to joining the FE group for this cruise.

Thanks!

Hey Everyone, we'll be on board (Me, DW, DD10, DS13) It'll be our second Disney cruise. Looking forward to it a little more each day!!!

Another Question: Tortola? I cannot see any excursions on DCL website. Anyone know how good a place to visit this is or should it be a ship day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter