• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy - Mar 21, 2015 Eastern Caribbean (St Thomas)

We got ours, and we have one room extremely aft and one room on another deck as far forward as possible. They told us they would try, but no luck. And they are still selling both of the categories we booked, although only one of our rooms was on GTY.

Last edited:
They're still assigning rooms? I had mine assigned a month or so ago, which surprised me because I got a guarantee rate- but they bumped me up too. I hope we're all so excited!!

Does anyone have info about the menu for our sailing? Also, does everyone have their stateroom assignments? I wanted to finish up my FEs this weekend :fish:. Lastly, this was an extremely stressful week so I am SO READY for this cruise. :drinking:pirate: :woohoo:Who's with me???? :dancer::dancer:

Hi DisneyCruiseFamily and myself have started a small last minute FE Group if you are interested email me your info at ljkdavid@gmail.com

We would love to join this last minute FE group that ljkdavid@gmail.com is talking about here. We have 8 people in our party and have made fish extenders. We are first time cruisers and didn't realize you have to sign up for a group until now. Please let me know if you can fir us into your group!
Jenniferkbates78@gmail.com

Hi! IS it too late to join the group? I just learned about fish extenders and my girls are BEGGING to participate.

My family of 4 would love to join if there is room! PLease let me know :) We just learned about it and my girls are begging to participate.

Randi, our family can exchange with your family if you would like?
Send me an email with your Cabin number, names, and ages.
There are 8 of us in our party which is two staterooms. 4 adults and 4 children. I can give more detail in an email, if you will email me at jenniferkbates78@gmail.com

Randi, our family can exchange with your family if you would like?
Send me an email with your Cabin number, names, and ages.
There are 8 of us in our party which is two staterooms. 4 adults and 4 children. I can give more detail in an email, if you will email me at jenniferkbates78@gmail.com
I was just going to to add them to your list. If you need anything else just email me at ljkdavid@gmail.com

Just wanted to get a thread started, even if it is almost a year away!

Let the countdown begin!
Hi, just wanted to know if this was for the Disney fantasy cruise for March 21, 2015
If I would like to get on the list for the fish extenders. I can't find where to go.
Thanks ruth

@Castlecharms and @cruisesinflipflops are the leads for the FEs. I know there were some drops recently. Not sure if you could slip into their spot or if it makes sense to continue with y'all having your own FE group. There's another site that we can't speak of where there is a little more discussion than what you see here if you want to search for it and request to join there.

Is there any way we could hope on the fe... If this is too late now I understand.
Thanks Ruth. We have 5 grand kids

Yay a few more days! We are so excited! Safe travels everyone. See you all in a few days even tho I won't know who's who :)

@Castlecharms and @cruisesinflipflops are the leads for the FEs. I know there were some drops recently. Not sure if you could slip into their spot or if it makes sense to continue with y'all having your own FE group. There's another site that we can't speak of where there is a little more discussion than what you see here if you want to search for it and request to join there.
Oh my gosh, I didn't know! I sent a request, please add me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter