Fantasy - Mar 21, 2015 Eastern Caribbean (St Thomas)

DLgeeks

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to get a thread started, even if it is almost a year away!

Let the countdown begin!

I have added your threads to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Just got off Fantasy Saturday! Signed up for next year for this week. Glad to see Dis Board already started:cool1:

We are booked! This will be the second cruise for us. We are a family of five- kids will be 5, 7 and 9 at cruise time. Can't wait!

awesome, we're a family of four - kids will be 6 and 19 months (I am a little nervous about managing the little one on a cruise to be honest, but I'm sure we'll have fun!)

This is our third DCL cruise. First one on the Magic - Western Caribbean, same week in 2010. We did a B2B on the Dream for Christmas 2011.

Waited for 2015 because my DD will be 18 and wants to be with us in the adult areas. She didn't get into the kids clubs much as a teen, really just wanted to hang with us and any other DISers we met online.

Looking forward to seeing how many changes they made (or didn't make) between the Dream and the Fantasy.

This will be our third as well, we did a 4 day Bahamas in 2000 on the Wonder, and the Mexican Riviera in 2005 on the Magic, so this will be our first time on one of the big boats, as well as our first time with the kids!

Is it just our four families on this cruise?! I know its a bit far out but I'm surprised no one else has joined our thread. Has anyone done a FE group on a past cruise? A FB group? I'm in cruise planning mode this week for some reason :wave2:

It's funny, I think we have the one dead cruise on the board! Hopefully we'll get a few more folks joining up as we get a little closer. I'd love to do a FE or a FB group, but don't have the time or energy to organize one, so hopefully someone will come along who does!

We are scheduled for this cruise, also. It will be DH,me, and DS 17. We would like to do the FE exchange. I'm not on FB. This will be are 7th disney cruise, and our 3rd time on the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:can't wait for March 2015!

We are booked on this cruise too! We are a family of 5 with 3 girls ages 9, 8, & 6 at sailing time. My husband's parents have a room next to us. His sister, her husband, & 2 girls (ages 13 & 11 at sailing time) have the room on our other side. We have cruised on the Magic & Dream before, but are looking forward to our first cruise on the Fantasy!

Looks like my MIL, SIL and twin nieces (6) will also be joining us, though I doubt we'll get them on the boards, don't know whether to be excited for DD having her cousins along, or nervous at the extended family drama I'm sure will happen at some point.

Looks like my MIL, SIL and twin nieces (6) will also be joining us, though I doubt we'll get them on the boards, don't know whether to be excited for DD having her cousins along, or nervous at the extended family drama I'm sure will happen at some point.

At least it's a big ship so you can go your separate ways when you need some time away from each other!

At least it's a big ship so you can go your separate ways when you need some time away from each other!

Seriously! It's going to be an interesting trip. We started out planning the cruise as a 15th wedding anniversary trip, and it spiraled into a week at the parks followed by the cruise. Which then led to a major family reunion-ish trip!

Now my Mom & Dad, Sister, BIL and Niece, and DHs' Mom, Sister and twin nieces are all coming for the week in the park and the in-laws are coming on the cruise. I know it will be fun and all of the girls are within about a year in age so they'll have a blast (and I'm sure DS will just be happy to have so much family around to spoil him) but sheesh, managing that many expectations has gotten me a bit nervous.

Worse case we'll just ditch them all and go have fun on our own!

We're on this cruise too! My husband and I, son, DIL and GD (3). This will be #10 for me.

My youngest daughter is pregnant and due on 3/21/2015! UGHH - When she starting planning child #2, I told her not to have the baby during this ONE week. LOL -- I guess it is what it is! I'll see my new grandbaby when we get back home unless she delivers early.

Heading over to find the FB group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter