Fantasy - Mar 21, 2015 Eastern Caribbean (St Thomas)

Message me your info and I will add you to the list. We will be finalizing our last group in the next day or so.
I can't seem to message you.... I am new to this forum so maybe I am missing it.... is there a way to message you on here or are you having people send info to your personal account? TIA

Since none of my younger daughters "cruise" clothes fit her anymore it was time to start over today....1st dress done! :)

10997294_10205833198379274_8687904956287686772_n.jpg

Last edited:
I can't seem to message you.... I am new to this forum so maybe I am missing it.... is there a way to message you on here or are you having people send info to your personal account? TIA

It looks like you ran into some **pixie dust** and are now able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There is a link at the upper right on every page to your "Inbox" and you can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will become available. In addition, you will now be able to upload images and have links in your signature.

Hi all. We are sailing the Fantasy March 21 and would LOVE to join up with another family to do the fish extender...my email is vwoelk73@gmail.com and we have a son age 12 and a daughter age 9. Anyone interested that also has 2 children??? :) The past times we have sailed it really added to our exciting trip!

Hubby and I with 2 children (girl age 9 and son age 12) sailing March 21 on the Fantasy. Would like to participate in the FE. Anyone not linked up with a family that is interested? vwoelk73@gmail.com or message me here. Thanks!

Hubby and I with 2 children (girl age 9 and son age 12) sailing March 21 on the Fantasy. Would like to participate in the FE. Anyone not linked up with a family that is interested? vwoelk73@gmail.com or message me here. Thanks!

Will Send a message! Have a boy,8 and a girl, 7- We would really like to participate in one!

We'lol be on this cruise with our 10 year old son and 15 year old daughter. Our son has never met a stranger and is so excited about the kids club. Our daughter is on the shy side. Does anyone know how the staff at the Edge is about getting reluctant kids involved?

Hi, we just booked our first Disney Cruise!!! We are so excited, it will be myself, my husband, my daughter 8, and my son 6. I am researching as much as I can to learn about all the cool things on a Disney cruise. I would like to do the fish Extender program how do we signup, if anyone is interested in linking up please message me, my email ljkdavid@gmail.com

We just booked this cruise (totally last minute, I know) and it's our first!! We are beyond excited and would like to participate in the FE group. I am traveling with an 8 year old girl and a 12 year old boy.
Can someone explain to me how it works? I make custom embroidered headbands that I am sure some little girls would love to have as little surprises.

We just booked this cruise (totally last minute, I know) and it's our first!! We are beyond excited and would like to participate in the FE group. I am traveling with an 8 year old girl and a 12 year old boy.
Can someone explain to me how it works? I make custom embroidered headbands that I am sure some little girls would love to have as little surprises.
Hi!!! This is our first cruise too and I have posted over the last couple of days to try to get in the FE group but haven't heard from anyone on the board except from DisneyCruiseFamily. Email me at ljkdavid@gmail.com and we can maybe get a small last minute group going. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter