• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

Fish Extender pockets. Do I have this right, one pocket for each person in the cabin? So I would have one; MrsOzSquad would have five; and so on...

just booked a day room...$149. but worth it to not wonder around with three kids for 8 hrs :)
We always do the outlet mall, but we're Canadian so the deals are probably much better for us. Now our dollar is hurting, and worth much less, so we'll be rethinking that. Everything in US is plus 25% for us!

Hi everyone! We decided to book this the day the Star Wars day was announced, as the hubs and son are huge SW fans. This will be our 5th Disney cruise, and we are lucky enough to be leaving on the Fantasy this Saturday on an Eastern cruise! We are a family of 4, our daughter will be 12 and our son will be 6. I'm very intrigued about this drink passport, So I'll be checking that out next Saturday and I'll report back. Also, who is running the FE list?

Hi everyone! We decided to book this the day the Star Wars day was announced, as the hubs and son are huge SW fans. This will be our 5th Disney cruise, and we are lucky enough to be leaving on the Fantasy this Saturday on an Eastern cruise! We are a family of 4, our daughter will be 12 and our son will be 6. I'm very intrigued about this drink passport, So I'll be checking that out next Saturday and I'll report back. Also, who is running the FE list?
So JenJen where do you do your nursing and where in WDW is your husband a cast member?

Morning!
I'm a Labor and Delivery nurse, DH is at Hollywood Studios, in the security dept. He loves it there :earboy2:

Welcome DaneilleKR and family. Are you folks planning on participating in the FE?
Sorry to be wishy washy but after thinking about it, I think we're not going to do fish extenders this cruise. Too much going on, not enough time!

We went camping this weekend and I'm excited to see so much activity since I've last checked in. Welcome to all the new people!

Hi and welcome. I'm the FE list for this cruise. If you decide to you want to sign up please send me a PM with your names, ages of the kids at the time of sailing and your cabin number. I don't know if you've read the whole thread yet, but on page 2 about halfway time I'm keeping a list of everyone who has signed up so far.

I can't wait to hear all about the drink passport. Have a great time on your upcoming cruise and I know we are all here wishing we were sailing with you!

I will step up and take charge of the FE for our cruise. I've never done one before but I'm sure I can handle it. I do love my spreadsheets!

Fish Extender Group
If you want to participate in the FE please send me a PM with your cabin number, the names of everyone in your cabin, and the ages of the kids at the time of sailing.

I am going to keep a running list of everyone that has signed up for the FE here, however I will spilt the list up to groups of 15 cabins to keep it manageable for everyone. If you want to participate in more than 1 group please let me know and I will add you to as many groups as you want. I am going to set the cut off to sign up for the FE at November 30, 2015. This will allow everyone enough time to get their gifts together before the cruise.

If you are not listed below then I have not added you to the FE group. If you want to me added please let me know.

1. hmwinter85 – Holly, Mike, Owen (2)
2. Powerhouse47 – DH, DW, Jack (7), Jones (1.5)
3. Mrsozsquad – Jackie, Dennis, Lucy (12), Emma (10), Joseph (8)
4. zonkvadr – Veronica, Ronnie, Marshall (11), Willie (10)
5. submarinelife – John, Lisa, Logan (9), Olivia (6)
6. belle0906 – Carrie, Chris, Aidan (8), Alexis (6)
7. kangabb – Kristen, Cam, Beck (7), Brady (almost 6)
8. Colyder – Amanda, James, Ryder (7), Cole (5)
9. mschreib13 - Marc

Hello from Canada!

This will be our family's very first Disney cruise and we are SO excited!! We recently learned about the FEs and know the kids will LOVE it. Thank you hmwinter85 for organizing it for this group! I am attempting to PM you but having some technical difficulties! Stay tuned... :)

We will be traveling as a family of 6...me (Michelle), DH (Greg), 2 Grandmas (Mary Anne & Barb) and two kids (Nathan & Madeline - age 6) who we will be surprising on embarkation day!

Can't wait!!!

Welcome mcj74. You need to have 10 posts in order to send a pm. I think I posted link earlier to a thread where you can go make 10 dummy post real quick. If that's not it I'll see if I canot send you a pm tomorrow that you can respond to.

Good luck with your surprise. I'm awful with surprises and know I would blow it. Good think my little guy is still to youno to know what's going on.

Welcome mcj74. You need to have 10 posts in order to send a pm. I think I posted link earlier to a thread where you can go make 10 dummy post real quick. If that's not it I'll see if I canot send you a pm tomorrow that you can respond to.

Good luck with your surprise. I'm awful with surprises and know I would blow it. Good think my little guy is still to youno to know what's going on.
Actually saw your earlier posts and they were super helpful! Was able to send you the PM a moment ago! Yay!

I am so excited, my mother and father in law booked this cruise today! So that will now make us a party of 5, and just by luck, when we booked them, we randomly got a stateroom 3 away from ours!

Fish Extender pockets. Do I have this right, one pocket for each person in the cabin? So I would have one; MrsOzSquad would have five; and so on...
I believe it is up to you on how many pockets you have. We have ours from a prior cruise that we will likely reuse and it has one for each kiddo and the DH and I are on one so only 4 pockets total.

FE Update

We have 3 spots left in the first FE group. Once that's full I'll post the list I've been keeping on my FE post on page 2 so everyone has all the information they need.

I will also start the second group once the first one is full, so if you want to do more then one group please let me know that too.

I am so excited, my mother and father in law booked this cruise today! So that will now make us a party of 5, and just by luck, when we booked them, we randomly got a stateroom 3 away from ours!
sweet! remember to call and see if you can be moved together. We called and got moved to a room we specifically asked for at no cost. (moved from deck 10 to deck 9 midship/backish)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter