Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

Sorry I offended you. I am in this thread.

You made it sound like this was my personal family traveling on this cruise and I was clarifying that it was simply people who are participating in this thread AND want to be listed for our roll call. I couldn't possibly be offended. :)

You made it sound like this was my personal family traveling on this cruise and I was clarifying that it was simply people who are participating in this thread AND want to be listed for our roll call. I couldn't possibly be offended. :)
Sorry, I completely misunderstood. No worries, I get it now! :tongue:

We booked MCO Hyatt. Woot Woot. The Disney Bus (if you paid for it) can get you as early as 9AM I think, and then you can hopefully get an early Port Arrival Time. Plus I hear it has a really nice rooftop pool, so if its nice out, great to get a little Large pool action.
Hi! I am trying to decide on hotels as well. When you say the bus from the Hyatt is that the 'transfer' that you can buy through the cruise? Or a bus that the hotel runs?

Hi! I am trying to decide on hotels as well. When you say the bus from the Hyatt is that the 'transfer' that you can buy through the cruise? Or a bus that the hotel runs?

This is the Magical Express, that you buy through DCL. We're doing the Hyatt as well, with the ME. Personally I love the ME and think the cost is totally worth it :).

Also, NINE MONTHS :goofy:

This is the Magical Express, that you buy through DCL. We're doing the Hyatt as well, with the ME. Personally I love the ME and think the cost is totally worth it :).

So the ME is the $75 per person transfer? We are getting in late on Friday so this hotel may be the best since it's connected to the airport. Do you know from experience of any other hotels that are really close to the airport?

$70 per person, but yes. I'm a first time cruiser so I can't help with hotels, but I'm sure others here can!

We are doing the same thing. Our flight lands at like 10:30 pm Friday night so it just seemed easier to stay at the Hyatt and then taking the ME to the port early in the morning.

So the ME is the $75 per person transfer? We are getting in late on Friday so this hotel may be the best since it's connected to the airport. Do you know from experience of any other hotels that are really close to the airport?

It's also $70 roundtrip - you can book one way fares, as well!

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise as well--it is our second Disney Cruise. We did a 4-day on the Dream in January 2014. Our family is Jeff, Jessica (that's me), Jenna (14), Juli (10) and Jordan (8) and we are from Chester, Virginia (near Richmond). We had a blast on our first cruise and cannot wait to do a longer one! Our three girls loved doing the FE last time, so we will definitely sign up again :earsgirl:

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise as well--it is our second Disney Cruise. We did a 4-day on the Dream in January 2014. Our family is Jeff, Jessica (that's me), Jenna (14), Juli (10) and Jordan (8) and we are from Chester, Virginia (near Richmond). We had a blast on our first cruise and cannot wait to do a longer one! Our three girls loved doing the FE last time, so we will definitely sign up again :earsgirl:

Hi, welcome to the group. I'm organizing the FE, the list so far is on page 2 of this thread. If you want to sign up just send me a PM and I'll add you.

Welcome welcome!

With Star Wars day (May the 4th) falling on a Monday this year, DH plans on celebrating this weekend by trying to watch all 6 movies. Any else observe the holiday that is May the 4th?

With Star Wars day (May the 4th) falling on a Monday this year, DH plans on celebrating this weekend by trying to watch all 6 movies. Any else observe the holiday that is May the 4th?

Oh yea! We usually play some Star Wars games, watch episodes 4/5/6. Rewatch the trailer(s) a couple dozen times. Just ordered my Stormtrooper Armor, here's hoping Ill complete it all by the Cruise.

You will confuse DCL if you refer to the motor coach to Port Canaveral as the Magical Express (ME). They refer to it as the transfers. Currently $70/person I just booked it.

Oh yea! We usually play some Star Wars games, watch episodes 4/5/6. Rewatch the trailer(s) a couple dozen times. Just ordered my Stormtrooper Armor, here's hoping Ill complete it all by the Cruise.
Great about the Stormtrooper Armor. I've got my x-wing Pilot outfit/costume. Bought some boots from HistoricalEmporium.com and am about to start upgrading the costume I got on line. On my last trip I got Hasbro's DL-44 blaster that comes in "ORANGE". It is now painted black and silver with additional weathering. Needs the grip painted mahogany. With additions I'm making to the costume I could have started from scratch and done it cheaper and nicer. I found a how-to on YouTube that is excellent.

Last edited:
I just finished Epi II and should be doing VI on the fourth. I won't be able to stay awake for a whole film until I get to IV.

HI! We booked the day of the Star Wars addition. I have been trying for a 7 day for awhile and the Star Wars addition got the OK, and the rush to get in before the price increase got it done. I am sooo excited! I'm hoping to join in on the thread to meet some possible "friends" before our cruise to make the trip even more fun for the rest of the family. I learned so much from these boards on our 1st cruise (3 day on the Dream in 2012), but it was so short - time just few by. We never did the FE on the 1st cruise, but I thinking it will be a MUST for this time around.

Roll Call: Jason, Tanya (Me) and Brock (will be 10) and Brianna (will be 7) --- I do need to update my picture! We are from Eau Claire, Wisconsin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter