Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

HI! We booked the day of the Star Wars addition. I have been trying for a 7 day for awhile and the Star Wars addition got the OK, and the rush to get in before the price increase got it done. I am sooo excited! I'm hoping to join in on the thread to meet some possible "friends" before our cruise to make the trip even more fun for the rest of the family. I learned so much from these boards on our 1st cruise (3 day on the Dream in 2012), but it was so short - time just few by. We never did the FE on the 1st cruise, but I thinking it will be a MUST for this time around.

Roll Call: Jason, Tanya (Me) and Brock (will be 10) and Brianna (will be 7) --- I do need to update my picture! We are from Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Welcome Welcome! Good to see some more Mid-Westerners. I have a 7 year old at time of cruise as well. FE is a must and we have an awesome collaborated. Im sure she'll add you guys.

Awesome - Thanks! I can't figure out the PM so hopefully she will see my post. At least I have a couple months yet to figure it out. It's always nice to know we won't be the only ones in the pool when it's only 60 degrees out - usually seems to make us stand out a little (From our experience that's when we meet other Mid-Westerners ;))

Awesome - Thanks! I can't figure out the PM so hopefully she will see my post. At least I have a couple months yet to figure it out. It's always nice to know we won't be the only ones in the pool when it's only 60 degrees out - usually seems to make us stand out a little (From our experience that's when we meet other Mid-Westerners ;))
You have to post 10 messages before you are allowed to PM.

HI! We booked the day of the Star Wars addition. I have been trying for a 7 day for awhile and the Star Wars addition got the OK, and the rush to get in before the price increase got it done. I am sooo excited! I'm hoping to join in on the thread to meet some possible "friends" before our cruise to make the trip even more fun for the rest of the family. I learned so much from these boards on our 1st cruise (3 day on the Dream in 2012), but it was so short - time just few by. We never did the FE on the 1st cruise, but I thinking it will be a MUST for this time around.

Roll Call: Jason, Tanya (Me) and Brock (will be 10) and Brianna (will be 7) --- I do need to update my picture! We are from Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Welcome aboard Tanya and family. Have you folks decided on costumes if any. You'll see me as Jek Porkin x-wing Fighter pilot. That is unless I get to the gym and lose some weight.

Welcome! I sent you a PM that you can just respond to if you would like me to add you to the FE list. You should see a red box about the "inbox" button on the top right. We have a pretty good group going on here so you are in the right place to make some friends for the cruise.

Welcome aboard Tanya and family. Have you folks decided on costumes if any. You'll see me as Jek Porkin x-wing Fighter pilot. That is unless I get to the gym and lose some weight.

No idea yet on Costumes - my husband thinks I'm nuts even thinking about the cruise already ;) (It's also our busiest time of year in our business, so really the time is NOT there to be dreaming as much as I have been - we own an Outdoor Power Equipment Dealership - So, when the grass is growing we live and breathe Lawn mowers). The nice thing is he is willing to go with what ever I say since he isn't paying attention anyway. But will not be an easy one in the dress up category, but the kids are ALL for it! Thanks for the Warm Welcome!!

To add to your dreaming I have been led to believe that the Star Wars themed day will not eliminate the "Pirates IN the Caribbean" themed evening. Now you have two costumes each to think about. Of course for the Pirates night you can just go with the bandana they give you. Or how about just adding to the SW character and do him/her as a pirate. I think I just gave myself an idea.

Oh yea! We usually play some Star Wars games, watch episodes 4/5/6. Rewatch the trailer(s) a couple dozen times. Just ordered my Stormtrooper Armor, here's hoping Ill complete it all by the Cruise.

My husband found, on a cosplay site, the perfect costume: Captain Jack Sparrow Skywalker, so I think he'll continue to riff off that idea. I have never seen him dress up, so I'm pretty pleased. Also, it's pretty portable! ;)

Welcome!!!

Today is our first truly gorgeous day here in SE Michigan... so I'm dreaming of our winter cruise. It's more fun than yardwork, I suppose!!

This will be our third stop in Cozumel and it's such a short day. I have no idea what we're going to do, yet. No, I can't book excursions for a very long time, but I'm a planner and a dreamer. Heck, we've already booked a family cruise for next July with my husband's brother and family. We invited them on this cruise, but it didn't work for them so two next year. :) Anyway, I know what I want to do in the Caymans, I know what I want to do at Castaway Cay (nothhhhhhhhhhhhing ahhhhhh), so Cozumel is up for grabs.

My husband found, on a cosplay site, the perfect costume: Captain Jack Sparrow Skywalker, so I think he'll continue to riff off that idea. I have never seen him dress up, so I'm pretty pleased. Also, it's pretty portable! ;)

Welcome!!!

Today is our first truly gorgeous day here in SE Michigan... so I'm dreaming of our winter cruise. It's more fun than yardwork, I suppose!!

This will be our third stop in Cozumel and it's such a short day. I have no idea what we're going to do, yet. No, I can't book excursions for a very long time, but I'm a planner and a dreamer. Heck, we've already booked a family cruise for next July with my husband's brother and family. We invited them on this cruise, but it didn't work for them so two next year. :) Anyway, I know what I want to do in the Caymans, I know what I want to do at Castaway Cay (nothhhhhhhhhhhhing ahhhhhh), so Cozumel is up for grabs.
I'm hoping for the ruins, Tulum I think.

Welcome!!!

Captain Jack Sparrow Skywalker. Very cool.

I'm hoping for the ruins, Tulum I think.

We did that on our first cruise. It was AWESOME. We were also in port a lot longer. It's a 45 minute catamaran ride to the mainland (bring Dramamine!) and then nearly an hour in a bus before you get to Tulum. Our concern is that it would be more time traveling than seeing... but if it's a once in a lifetime, DO IT! (I wish I had pictures. My camera lens died that day.) (We also went to the beach out by Tulum, too, and that was fabulous)

We did that on our first cruise. It was AWESOME. We were also in port a lot longer. It's a 45 minute catamaran ride to the mainland (bring Dramamine!) and then nearly an hour in a bus before you get to Tulum. Our concern is that it would be more time traveling than seeing... but if it's a once in a lifetime, DO IT! (I wish I had pictures. My camera lens died that day.) (We also went to the beach out by Tulum, too, and that was fabulous)
It was sold out when my 90 days came around. Thanks for the build-up, now if I can't get in I'll feel even worse than March of this year. I've spent enough time Mexico, My brother lived in San Miguel de Allende. I ran in the Mazatlan 10K, nice town and beach with good food. No Tulum then I'll walk around Cozumel for a little bit.

I don't know if we will do any excursions this cruise. I'm not even sure what excursions we would be able to do with our little guy. We have been to Cozumel and Grand Cayman several times on other cruises, so we will probably walk around the port area a bit and then enjoy the mostly empty ship.

So we are half through watching Episode II and I just want to say it's kind of all the Jedi's fault. If they had just let Anakin go home and see his mom like once a year at least he probably never would have turned to the dark side.

So we are half through watching Episode II and I just want to say it's kind of all the Jedi's fault. If they had just let Anakin go home and see his mom like once a year at least he probably never would have turned to the dark side.

I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to walk to the store today (hey, it's going to be beautiful and the stores aren't even a mile away) so that we can buy some.... Han's Rolos. GET IT? GET IT?

(dang it, Pinterest!)

I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to walk to the store today (hey, it's going to be beautiful and the stores aren't even a mile away) so that we can buy some.... Han's Rolos. GET IT? GET IT?

(dang it, Pinterest!)
Did you hear my groan? Hans Rolos indeed.
I will be starting Episode Iv after lawn mowing, Wal-Mart and a Skype to my Grand Daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter