Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

I'm super jealous. DH and I will be working through Friday and then flying out Friday night once he gets home from work. This is the closest we have ever cut it before a cruise and I'm a little bit of a nervous wreck about it.

Its okay..! We are doing the same (but sailing on a different ship on the 24th). We have done it before, and except in really extreme circumstances like an entire airport being grounded due to weather the night before is fine. Even if your plane needs maintenance or is grounded the airline will typically get you on your way within a few hours. Safe travels and speedy journey! :shamrock:

We fly out tomorrow! I still have a bunch of stuff to do first, but it's sooooooo close!

We fly out tomorrow! I still have a bunch of stuff to do first, but it's sooooooo close!

I hope you have/had a safe flight! We fly out Thursday-tomorrow!

Down to my last two hours of work. My entire floor is doing a countdown with me.

Or to get rid of me ;)

Sorry to butt into your cruise group. We will be on the February 20th Star Wars cruise, would love to hear trip reports or see navigators from your cruise! I hope you all had an amazing time!

Got home yesterday, tired but happy. Hope everyone had as awesome time as we did. I'll be starting a trip report, probably next week, in case anyone is interested, as well as sending out virtual thank you'd for all our awesome FE goodies.

That sucks. I was really impressed our with our captain getting us docked at CC. It was pretty crazy watching all the attempts from our balcony.

That sucks. I was really impressed our with our captain getting us docked at CC. It was pretty crazy watching all the attempts from our balcony.

This is why my DH is convinced they're having mechanical problems this week! Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter