Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

My daughter and I have been thinking of names for the groups, but wow it isn't easy. But here are the few possibilities we thought of...

The Castaways
Disney Dreamers
Mouseketeers
The Goof Troop
The Stormtroopers
Dynamic Disers
The Never landers

These are GREAT! I think we should use the Stormtroopers for one of the groups given that we have SO many boys on our cruise!
Thanks so much for the excellent ideas....weigh in, fellow DISers...!!!

You can add us to the roll call! It will be myself, DH, my mom, DD (a week before she turns 11), DS (9) and DS (7). This will be our second Disney cruise. We are going to skip participating in the FE group. I'm really hoping for my DD to meet someone her age so she has someone to hang out with. She's not super thrilled with the idea of the Club/Lab because she thinks it's a little too young for her. She went a few times on our last cruise in 2014 but just didn't love it. If she met other girls around her age I think that would make it better for her.

I read about an ornament exchange on another thread. Is anyone interested?
This what it might look like.

We just made a list of who was interested (the list included name and stateroom number) - there ended up being 12 families total. We then made an ornament for each family on the list and delivered them on the cruise. We got some amazing ornaments!

My daughter will be 9 1/2 and my niece will be 11, my nephew will be 9. Both of the girls are friendly as is my nephew, they love to swim, love American girl dolls, shopping and anything Disney, my nephew loves sports and everything baseball. They are all planning on going to the kids programs (or at least trying). I'm sure they'd love to meet your daughter.
You can add us to the roll call! It will be myself, DH, my mom, DD (a week before she turns 11), DS (9) and DS (7). This will be our second Disney cruise. We are going to skip participating in the FE group. I'm really hoping for my DD to meet someone her age so she has someone to hang out with. She's not super thrilled with the idea of the Club/Lab because she thinks it's a little too young for her. She went a few times on our last cruise in 2014 but just didn't love it. If she met other girls around her age I think that would make it better for her.

I didn't know about a Facebook page, would someone be willing to pm me that information too? Thanks

Sorry for the delay, I'll add your family to roll call. Hope your DD finds a friend!

Same here...
To me, the facebook situation isn't important as long as it doesn't siphon folks from the boards....I've seen posts from worried DISers because their DIS thread fizzled as everyone moved elsewhere...and, in the end, there was essentially no FE group (I guess unless you joined an external group)...
As the initial poster and volunteer roll call person...I am very committed to our FE, have started crafting, and don't intend to let this FE initiative go quietly
Just my two cents

To me, the facebook situation isn't important as long as it doesn't siphon folks from the boards....I've seen posts from worried DISers because their DIS thread fizzled as everyone moved elsewhere...and, in the end, there was essentially no FE group (I guess unless you joined an external group)...
As the initial poster and volunteer roll call person...I am very committed to our FE, have started crafting, and don't intend to let this FE initiative go quietly
Just my two cents
I'm not leaving either. Although it was easy to find, I had trouble coming up with the right search words. I just searched for Disney cruise meet

Just my two cents
I can see that :) I'm not participating in FE but just want to get to know other cruisers before we sail.

We are definitely going on the cruise, sorry we have not logged on in a while. You have us on both FE groups, which is great, but if you are getting too many, we are OK with being taken off the second FE group if needed to allow others this wonderful experience. We are super excited and cannot wait!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to put all this together. I am surprised by how many boys on this cruise, the girls will get hooked up because I already bought a lot of girl gifts!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter