Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

FE Group 2 (needs a good name):
  1. Storknurse13, DW Kathy, DW, DD9, DS7, DS5, room XXXX
  2. kl11487, DBF, DGF, room XXXX
  3. JAM9842, DW Jessica, DH Kellon, DD8 Kaiden, DS6 Kiellon, room XXXX
  4. diznymom, DW, DH, room XXXX, First cruise without kids
  5. Mouse Mate, DW Rhona, DH Kobus, room 5052, DW 40th birthday, 19th wedding anniversary
  6. Sause309, DW, DH, DD6, DD3, DS1, room 6586
  7. cajaput, DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan, room 9620
  8. missyk203, DW Melissa, DH Tom, DS11 Preston, DS7 Parker, room 9586, No apple juice
  9. keljim, DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD7 Kennedy, room 6614
  10. DavisFamily1207, DW, DH, DS 6, DS 8, room XXXX
  11. Twinmommichelle, DD Michelle, DM Brenda, DD13 Faith, DD13 Hope, room 12020, Twins birthday, no latex, no bandaids
11 cabins
22 adults
1 boy aged 2
9 boys aged 3-11
1 boy 12
5 girls 3-11
3 girls 12-13

Thanks for the "add"....I am so new to this, can I ask what all the DD DS DH.....etc are?

Thanks for the "add"....I am so new to this, can I ask what all the DD DS DH.....etc are?
Great question...so the D can stand for "darling" or "Disney" and the second letter indicates the family relationship...DD is Disney daughter (or darling daughter), DS is a son, DW is a wife, etc...sometimes the boards can be a little creative with things...you'll see folks use MANY combinations...
Hope that helps
Once you develop an addiction to the boards, so many abbreviations will become second nature. Let me quick look for a list
Enjoy!

Great question...so the D can stand for "darling" or "Disney" and the second letter indicates the family relationship...DD is Disney daughter (or darling daughter), DS is a son, DW is a wife, etc...sometimes the boards can be a little creative with things...you'll see folks use MANY combinations...
Hope that helps
Once you develop an addiction to the boards, so many abbreviations will become second nature. Let me quick look for a list
Enjoy!

Thanks! I was very close in my guessing at decoding! Lol!

Thank you, professorandmom…I think it would be cool to be in two different FE's, thanks. Instead of Vallcopen2, lets call my sister-in-law's family KaloMatt (I am going to get her set up on Disboards soon) and their room number is 11018. My family, Vallcopen is in room 11014. Thanks for all your work in handling this and thanks for adding us to the FE. We are all getting so excited for our first Disney Cruise!!!

Ok, I have them set up officially now. So it is DW Kalo 41, DH Matt 48, DD Savana 11, DS Beau 9. This will be their first cruise ever, except for Kalo on a 3 day out of Seattle to nowhere. They are in cabin 11018. Hopefully Kalo will log in herself soon to see what all the fun is about here and meet all her fellow passengers and Dis lovers that I have been telling her about. Thanks again professorandmom.

Just so others may know also:
DH = Dear Husband / Disney Husband
DW = Dear Wife / Disney Wife
DS = Dear Son / Disney Son
DS7 = Dear Son, age 7 / Disney Son, age 7
DD = Dear Daughter / Disney Daughter
DD8 = Dear Daughter, age 8 / Disney Daughter, age 8

And it goes on from there. Any number after the initials indicates the age.
IHTH.

Ok, I have them set up officially now. So it is DW Kalo 41, DH Matt 48, DD Savana 11, DS Beau 9. This will be their first cruise ever, except for Kalo on a 3 day out of Seattle to nowhere. They are in cabin 11018. Hopefully Kalo will log in herself soon to see what all the fun is about here and meet all her fellow passengers and Dis lovers that I have been telling her about. Thanks again professorandmom.
Got it, I'll make the changes!

FE Group 1 (needs a good name):
  1. Professorandmom, DM Barb, DD26 Eva, room7542
  2. prpleyedgirl87, DW29, DH26, DGF24, room 6164
  3. prpleyedgirl87, DMaleF28, DMaleF28, DGF30, room 6162
  4. Coolman5, DW Michelle, DH Rich, DS14 Jackson, DS11 Caleb, DD9 Emma, room 10112
  5. Spunky1968, DW Susan, DH Paul, DS9 Pauly, room 6178
  6. Veronica9, DW Veronica, DH Marco, DS6 Gino, DS5 Mathias DS2 Leon Arièl, room 10102, 5th year anniversary, Veronica’s birthday, Speak Italian
  7. Mrslissaaa, DW, DH Robert, room 7056
  8. Disneyelf10, DW Donna, DH Sean, room 6096
  9. DavisFamily1207, DW Cora, DH Dustin, DS6 Hudson, DS8 Remi, room XXXX, 11th Anniversary is Dec 7
  10. AshleiCal, DW, DH, DD3 Reagan, DS7 Jake, room 12022, First cruise
  11. flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, room XXXX, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minions
  12. RedWineFamily, DW Amber, DH Troy, DD11 Mia, DS6 Tristan, room 6620, Tristan loves Star Wars
  13. KaloMatt, DW Kalo, DH Matt, DS 9 Beau, DD 11 Savanah, room 11018
13 cabins
27 adults
1 boy aged 2
11 boys aged 3-11
1 boy 14
4 girls 3-11

Note: this group may be stretching to be a bit large...but I suspect a few folks may change their mind before December...next DISers who check in may need to be the beginning of a new group

Thanks so much!!

Here is an update on the FE lists and the folks who checked into this thread months ago:
Of the 12 cabins in group 2, I PM'd everyone who had enough posts to receive private messages and hadn't posted in the thread lately. I sent messages to 8 cabins (2 cabins don't have enough posts to message). I heard from 5 cabins, three did not respond.

What that suggests to me is that, of the 12 cabins in group 2, we have 5 cabins that may or may not be going on our cruise...BUT it's so early, the folks just might not be on the boards...SO hard to be accurate! I'll add an * to the cabins names in the FE list to help us know who we haven't heard from.

BTW, I did go back and check all the 5 DISers. 4 DISers have been active on the boards within the last month so who knows....
OOoooooo so much fun and anticipation!

Last edited:
Hi I'm in Fish Extender Group 1 with my family. We just got our Cabin Number on Friday, so thought I would pass it along (7114). Thank you so much for starting this thread! If you end up needing more people to do fish extenders I am happy to participate in more than 1 group if needed.

Hi I'm in Fish Extender Group 1 with my family. We just got our Cabin Number on Friday, so thought I would pass it along (7114). Thank you so much for starting this thread! If you end up needing more people to do fish extenders I am happy to participate in more than 1 group if needed.

I edited the list and added your room number. Thanks for the update!
Let's come up with a new name -anything is better than Group 1!
My daughter is coming to visit for Easter - we'll be talking about the cruise all day, I am sure!
Have a great weekend!

Hi Barb,

I think we should put a cut off date for signups to give everyone a time limit and that way if groups need to be adjusted we can do so with plenty of time. In the past groups I have been in set it that at the 90 day mark no more people could join and if everyone didn't confirm with us by that time there name was removed from the list. That way anyone who may do personalized gifts they have time and don't waste their money. In the past anyone who joined after the 90 days we just put an offer up that if anyone wanted to exchange with them they could and they did that on a one on one basis. I think guidelines just might help, plus 90 days prior everyone is expected to be paid in full by September 2 according to Disney.

Lame group names" "Mickey's Christmas" or "Snow Bells" or "Disney Wonderland" "Pixie Dust". I really have no idea on the name.

If you need any help just let me know, happy to do so!

Amanda.

I think we should put a cut off date for signups to give everyone a time limit and that way if groups need to be adjusted we can do so with plenty of time.
Amanda, I agree completely. Let's set a confirm date of September 1....if we haven't heard from folks by then they will be removed from the FE list...
In addition, a new group will be set up for anyone joining us after Sept 1. I'll start checking in with folks (using PM prompts) mid August

Love your Christmas -themed names! Thanks for suggesting them..this will be terrific fun!
Barb

Am I right to say "250 days" until we all "climb aboard"? My family is loving coming up with ideas for this!!!!! Happy Easter everyone!
Michelle

My daughter and I have been thinking of names for the groups, but wow it isn't easy. But here are the few possibilities we thought of...

The Castaways
Disney Dreamers
Mouseketeers
The Goof Troop
The Stormtroopers
Dynamic Disers
The Never landers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter