Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

Hello! I have twin girls who will be celebrating their 13 the on the cruise too! Where are you from?
How Awesome is that!!! We are traveling from Illinois. We look forward to meeting up! Unfortunately we do not have a assigned cabin and most likely will not know until Sept or Oct.

WE MADE IT onto the second page of the thread! YES!
And we are now below 400 days! YES!
Because some folks may want to purchase holiday themed FE gifts this year for use next year I thought it might be time to get a roll call going....oooo...
I'll update this list as others add...

I used your previous posts to indicate your interest in FE - you can use PM or email bchrist2 @ iupui. edu if you'd like to edit the info...let me know if I made errors...corrections happily made

In order to keep this safe and fun for all, please list all allergies or items you prefer not to receive for religious or other reasons (the reason doesn't matter, just the list the items, such as alcohol, pork, coffee, etc.)

If there is any information you would prefer not to share, please feel free to skip it. But if you want to do FE, we do need to know the cabin number and the number of children and adults). If you do not know your cabin, no worries - we can update the list closer to the cruise

On the cruise, I will print lists and markup the changes (in case people upgrade at port, etc) and have them available at our cabin on the first night of the cruise.

• Professorandmom - FE - DM Barb, DD26 Eva, room 7542
  • Storknurse13 - FE - DW Kathy, DW, DD9, DS7, DS5, room XXXX
  • kl11487 -FE - DBF, DGF, room XXXX
  • diznymom - FE - DW, DH, room 12016, first cruise without kids
  • Mouse Mate -FE - DW Rhona, DH Kobus, room 5052, DW 40th birthday, 19th wedding anniversary
  • Vallcopen -FE - DW Vall, DH Guy, DD9 Elizabeth, room XXXX, 25th wedding anniversary, DH 50th birthday
  • Vallcopen -FE - DSIL, DBIL, DS9 Beau, DD11 Savanah, room XXXX
  • Sause309 - FE -DW, DH, DD6, DD3, DS1, room 6586
  • cajaput - FE -DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan, room 9620
  • missyk203 - FE - DW Melissa, DH Tom, DS Preston 11, DS Parker 7, room 9586, no apple juice
  • KelJim - FE - DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD 7 Kennedy, room 6614
  • DavisFamily1207 - FE - DW, DH, DS 6, DS 8, room XXXX
  • croppingcafe - - DW, DH, DD28
  • prpleyedgirl87 - FE - DW29, DH 26, DGF 24, room 6164
  • prpleyedgirl87- FE - DGF30, DMF28 (male friend), DMF28, room 6162
  • coolman5 - FE - DW Michelle, DH Rich, DS14 Jackson, DS11 Caleb, DD9 Emma, room 10112
  • Veronica9 - FE -DW Veronica, DH Marco, DS6 Gino, DS5 Mathias, DS2 Leon Arièl, room 10102, 5th year anniversary, Veronica’s birthday, Speak Italian
  • Spunky1968 - FE- DW Susan, DH Paul, DS9 Pauly (loves Goofy),room 6178
  • Mrslissaaa - FE - DW, DH Robert, room XXXX
  • txmom02 - - DW, DH, DS4, DS2, grandparents, too!
  • disneyelf10 - FE - DW Donna, DH Sean, room 6096
  • DavisFamily1207 - FE - DW Cora, DH Dustin, DS8 Remi, DS 6 Hudson, room XXXX, Dec 7 is 11th wedding anniversary!
  • AshleiCal - FE - DW, DH, DD3 Reagan, DS7 Jake, room 12022, first cruise
  • TxT365 - - DW, DW Kate, DS5 Alex, first cruise
  • flynthruclouds - FE- DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, room 7114, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: likes Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minions
  • RedWineFamily -FE - DW Amber, DH Troy, DD11 Mia, DS6 Tristan, room 6620, Tristan loves Star Wars
  • Twinmommichelle - - DD Michelle, DM Brenda,DD13 Faith, DD13 Hope, room 12020, Twins birthday
  • AvaandJoshmom - -DW, DH, my mom, DD (a week before she turns 11), DS9 and DS7
  • joanna00 - -DW Joanna, DH Gabriel, room 7022

link to FE Group 1
    link to FE Group StormTroopers

Could I please be added to a FE group, myself and daughter turning 13! First time on a feed and really feel lost as to go about this. Thanks much

FE Group Christmas Cruisers:
  1. *Storknurse13, DW Kathy, DW, DD9, DS7, DS5, room XXXX
  2. kl11487, DBF, DGF, room 2521
  3. diznymom, DW, DH, room XXXX, First cruise without kids
  4. *Mouse Mate, DW Rhona, DH Kobus, room 5052, DW 40th birthday, 19th wedding anniversary
  5. *Sause309, DW, DH, DD6, DD3, DS1, room 6586
  6. cajaput, DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan, room 9620
  7. *missyk203, DW Melissa, DH Tom, DS11 Preston, DS7 Parker, room 9586, No apple juice
  8. keljim, DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD7 Kennedy, room 6614
  9. Twinmommichelle, DD Michelle, DM Brenda, DD13 Faith, DD13 Hope, room 12020, Twins birthday, no latex, no bandaids
  10. Vallcopen, DW Vall, DH Guy, DD9 Elizabeth, room 11014, 25th wedding anniversary, DH50th birthday
  11. flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, room 7114, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minion
  12. Pegster50, Peggy and Mackenzie Celebrating her 13th Birthday Room XXXX( unsigned at this time)
11 cabins
22 adults
1 boy aged 2
18 boys aged 3-11
1 boy 12
5 girls 3-11
3 girls 12-13

CAUTION: the FE lists will likely CHANGE as folks decide not to cruise...we have set the deadline for FE lists as Sept 1 - when lists will be finalized...

What does DMaleF stand for and what does DGF stand for? Thanks.
So. I used this designation because the OP explained that the folks are friends without a romantic relationship...so I thought it'd be better to be more specific - as in a friend that is male but not a boyfriend...hope that helps

How Awesome is that!!! We are traveling from Illinois. We look forward to meeting up! Unfortunately we do not have a assigned cabin and most likely will not know until Sept or Oct.
Don't worry about the cabin number - some folks will even change cabins at check in - I'll offer some discrete info on any cabin changes on my door on the ship...

If we can be in both FE groups, we would be interested. I bought way too much girl stuff!! Our last cruise was almost all girls!! If not, no big deal at all. Thanks!

Twinmommichelle, looks like we are both on the boards this morning wishing our 200 days would go quickly! Enjoy the daydreaming - I know I will
Have a great day, Barb
Hello, and yes, we are watching the days on our countdown! It has been so much fun having everyone here be so excited about our "Christmas with the Mouse". I hope the answers I have given were helpful...I am still just a "rookie" here

I am still just a "rookie" here
Well, Twinmommichelle, as Indiana Jones once said - it's not the years, it's the mileage! Here's a story that will be a glimpse of your future, perhaps: today was the graduation for my university (I just got home)...but next Saturday one twin graduates from college in St Louis...the next day, Sunday, the other twin graduates from college in Providence, RI! Yes, I will be traveling swiftly Saturday evening to be at both graduations...nice problem to have...enjoy the rest of Mother's day...see you when the weather is cold

Well, Twinmommichelle, as Indiana Jones once said - it's not the years, it's the mileage! Here's a story that will be a glimpse of your future, perhaps: today was the graduation for my university (I just got home)...but next Saturday one twin graduates from college in St Louis...the next day, Sunday, the other twin graduates from college in Providence, RI! Yes, I will be traveling swiftly Saturday evening to be at both graduations...nice problem to have...enjoy the rest of Mother's day...see you when the weather is cold

Oh my! That is an exciting time!!! I always joke that once you are a "multiple" mom, you should automatically have a clone...so you can be in two places at once...lol! Enjoy ever minute!!!....and congrats to your children!

Professorandmom, it the count correct for the un~named FE group. I am not coming up with 18 boys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter