Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

I'm brand new to this. Although I've lost count at the number of times I have been WDW, I've never been on a Disney cruise. I just read about fish extenders and I'm very excited about those. I need all help I can get.
Mrslissaaa, are you on our cruise? If so, please post some basic information so we can add you to the roll call. We'll use this list of passengers when the cruise is closer to determine the FE group parameters. Welcome to the Disney Boards and a fun addiction!

So some of the info about who will be part of the fish extender/in what rooms has changed.. should I just send a private message to the person organizing, or should I just repost the correct info?

So some of the info about who will be part of the fish extender/in what rooms has changed.. should I just send a private message to the person organizing, or should I just repost the correct info?
prpleyedgirl87, feel free to connect any way you would like and I'll edit the roll call. Always happy to make changes. I am addicted to the boards so I am here all the time!

It's highly likely that some folks who checked in earlier in the our thread may have changed their cruise plans by this fall. So, sometime in, say, September, we'll have to run another roll call to update our list so it is accurate...but we can worry about that when we get closer...
Have a great day!
Barb

WE MADE IT onto the second page of the thread! YES!
And we are now below 400 days! YES!
Because some folks may want to purchase holiday themed FE gifts this year for use next year I thought it might be time to get a roll call going....oooo...
I'll update this list as others add...

I used your previous posts to indicate your interest in FE - you can use PM or email bchrist2 @ iupui. edu if you'd like to edit the info...let me know if I made errors...corrections happily made

In order to keep this safe and fun for all, please list all allergies or items you prefer not to receive for religious or other reasons (the reason doesn't matter, just the list the items, such as alcohol, pork, coffee, etc.)

If there is any information you would prefer not to share, please feel free to skip it. But if you want to do FE, we do need to know the cabin number and the number of children and adults). If you do not know your cabin, no worries - we can update the list closer to the cruise

On the cruise, I will print lists and markup the changes (in case people upgrade at port, etc) and have them available at our cabin on the first night of the cruise.

• Professorandmom - FE - DM Barb, DD26 Eva, room 7542
  • Storknurse13 - FE - DW Kathy, DW, DD9, DS7, DS5, room XXXX
  • kl11487 -FE - DBF, DGF, room XXXX
  • JAM9842 - FE - DW Jessica, DH Kellon, DD8 Kaiden, DS6 Kiellon, room 9652, no alcohol
  • diznymom - FE - DW, DH, room 12016, first cruise without kids
  • Mouse Mate -FE - DW Rhona, DH Kobus, room 5052, DW 40th birthday, 19th wedding anniversary
  • Vallcopen -FE - DW Vall, DH Guy, DD9 Elizabeth, room XXXX, 25th wedding anniversary, DH 50th birthday
  • Vallcopen -FE - DSIL, DBIL, DS9 Beau, DD11 Savanah, room XXXX
  • Sause309 - FE -DW, DH, DD6, DD3, DS1, room 6586
  • cajaput - FE -DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan, room 9620
  • missyk203 - FE - DW Melissa, DH Tom, DS Preston 11, DS Parker 7, room 9586, no apple juice
  • KelJim - FE - DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD 7 Kennedy, room 6614
  • DavisFamily1207 - FE - DW, DH, DS 6, DS 8, room XXXX
  • croppingcafe - - DW, DH, DD28
  • prpleyedgirl87 - FE - DW29, DH 26, DGF 24, 6164
  • prpleyedgirl87- FE - DGF30, DMF28 (male friend), DMF28, 6162
  • coolman5 - FE - DW Michelle, DH Rich, DS14 Jackson, DS11 Caleb, DD9 Emma, room 10112
  • Veronica9 - FE -DW Veronica, DH Marco, DS6 Gino, DS5 Mathias, DS2 Leon Arièl, room 10102, 5th year anniversary, Veronica’s birthday, Speak Italian
  • Spunky1968 - FE- DW Susan, DH Paul, DS9 Pauly (loves Goofy),room 6178
[/
Mrslissaaa, are you on our cruise? If so, please post some basic information so we can add you to the roll call. We'll use this list of passengers when the cruise is closer to determine the FE group parameters. Welcome to the Disney Boards and a fun addiction!
Yes, I

I will be sailing with my husband Robert. We have cruised before but never with Disney. I'm a teacher and he is an accountant. We love all things Disney. I'm true Disney addict. Robert love Donald and Grumpy. I'm a Disney diva. I love the classics princesses but Ariel is my favorite. However there aren't many princess things for grown up little girls so I'm beginning to really like Minnie. If I left anything out just ask?

We found out we are moving to the Orlando area at the end of the summer! My husband is going to be retiring from the Army and will go fly with the commercial airlines. We just signed a contract to have a house built 20 minutes from WDW! I am certainly looking forward to only having to drive 1 hour for this cruise. :)

We are from Texas and this will be our second Disney cruise. We are taking a 4 night on the dream in May. We will be cruising with my husband and two sons (2and4yrs) and my parents. We are super excited to go on the holiday cruise. We go to Disney at least once a year since having kids. We went to Disneyland and world within 3 weeks when I was 8 months pregnant with number 2.

We are from Texas and this will be our second Disney cruise. We are taking a 4 night on the dream in May. We will be cruising with my husband and two sons (2and4yrs) and my parents. We are super excited to go on the holiday cruise. We go to Disney at least once a year since having kids. We went to Disneyland and world within 3 weeks when I was 8 months pregnant with number 2.
Welcome Txmom02! I'll add you to roll call on page 2! Let me know if you want to participate in the the fish exchange and I can edit the list!
So excited!!!!

Hello... I thought I signed up on here but read all the post and nope....
I just wanted to stay that we booked this cruise back in Oct. Looking forward to see the holiday decorations again! One of my favorite times of the year!
It will be and DH sailing!! I would be interested in the FE group as well.
thanks!:wave:

I know many people are here for FE but this my first cruise with Disney. Are there any tips for this first timer?

I know many people are here for FE but this my first cruise with Disney. Are there any tips for this first timer?

I suggest you ask your question on the main DCL forum. You will get more, quicker responses. There are a few threads already about tips for first time cruisers. You may find most of your questions already answered.

I agree with Diznymom, the main boards have several threads that focus on tips for first time cruisers. (and you'll have lots of fun reading threads in the 200+ days we have to wait). I will add that you and your husband should consider the gingerbread house decorating activity - it's not just for kids...you'll need to get tickets (no charge, though, at least in previous years...who knows this winter) when you board.
If you have any specific questions, I am sure your cruisemates in this thread would be happy to help!
Lastly, I will say that occasionally these boards can be a bit, let's see, harsh might be a word to select...especially about issues in the "gray area" like whether you need a passport...I find that some threads still raise my blood pressure a bit...I recommend you invest in a container of salt and distribute a few grains every now and then...
Barb

I agree with Diznymom, the main boards have several threads that focus on tips for first time cruisers. (and you'll have lots of fun reading threads in the 200+ days we have to wait). I will add that you and your husband should consider the gingerbread house decorating activity - it's not just for kids...you'll need to get tickets (no charge, though, at least in previous years...who knows this winter) when you board.
If you have any specific questions, I am sure your cruisemates in this thread would be happy to help!
Lastly, I will say that occasionally these boards can be a bit, let's see, harsh might be a word to select...especially about issues in the "gray area" like whether you need a passport...I find that some threads still raise my blood pressure a bit...I recommend you invest in a container of salt and distribute a few grains every now and then...
Barb
Thanks

professorandmom: We will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary on december 7th on the cruise, our 6 year old son is named Hudson, and our 8 year old son is named Remi. My name is Cora and My husband is Dustin. We do not have any allergies and will update you when we get a room assignment. How many cabins will be in our FE group?

professorandmom: We will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary on december 7th on the cruise, our 6 year old son is named Hudson, and our 8 year old son is named Remi. My name is Cora and My husband is Dustin. We do not have any allergies and will update you when we get a room assignment. How many cabins will be in our FE group?
Hey Cora!!! Welcome. Sorry I missed your Tuesday post - I spent the day interviewing for a promotion...anyway...I'll update our roll call with your info. We haven't decided on a cabin limit...but I would guess we could do groups of about 10 cabins with folks deciding to join as many groups as they wish (in case someone might want to give FEs to all or most of the folks cruising).

I thought we'd have a more thoughtful discussion about the parameters of the FE closer to fall. I suspect that some of the folks who may have initially signed up early in this thread may have changed their plans...

Again, welcome. And, I must note, thanks for adding another boy to the cruise...seems like I'll need more guy gifts than girl gifts! Oh, well, certainly a great opportunity for kids who want to connect with someone before the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter