Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

Hello All! This will be our second cruise with disney during xmas, we love the christmas theme. We would love to be added to the fish extender group. We are from Norman Oklahoma, I am a Nurse Practitioner that practices in the emergency department, and my husband is a firefighter. We have two sons, ages 6, and 8 at the time of the cruise.

Welcome, Davis family!, in 320-something days you'll hear scarf-wearing CMs announce just that as you board!!!! Too awesome. [note: I think the red and white scarfs have a bit of a "Where's Waldo" look]
I added your info to our roll call. We'll need your room number and any FE restrictions in the future....

I've been spending time reading reviews of excursions for St Thomas (I'd like to go to St. John) and Tortola...ooo...so exciting

Once again, so glad to "meet" you...
Barb

Hello Davis family! This is our second cruise but our first time doing the fish extenders and I am so excited! We will be traveling with our 9, and 12 year old son, and possibly my 7 year old stepdaughter. My husband and I fell in love with the Disney cruise last year and I believe we are hooked! I look forward to meeting you in December
See you in 11 months! Kelly

After 2 Halloween on the Seas cruises, I decided that I wanted to do a Christmas cruise. So, here we are! My husband and I live in UT. Our 28 yr old daughter will be cruising with us and she works in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. No, we didn't get a discount on the cruise! :( Looking forward to hanging on DIS and getting to know everyone.

Hi croppingcafe!
We were looking in to the Halloween cruises. How was it? We have a 9 and 12 year old boy and just curious to see what you thought of it.
I loved the Christmas cruise last year which is why we decided to take another one, but longer this time.
See you in 311 days

Welcome, Davis family!, in 320-something days you'll hear scarf-wearing CMs announce just that as you board!!!! Too awesome. [note: I think the red and white scarfs have a bit of a "Where's Waldo" look]
I added your info to our roll call. We'll need your room number and any FE restrictions in the future....

I've been spending time reading reviews of excursions for St Thomas (I'd like to go to St. John) and Tortola...ooo...so exciting

Once again, so glad to "meet" you...
Barb

What is the best review site you have found for the excursions? I would love to read up on some since this will be our first time going to these ports.
Thanks! Kelly

After 2 Halloween on the Seas cruises, I decided that I wanted to do a Christmas cruise. So, here we are! My husband and I live in UT. Our 28 yr old daughter will be cruising with us and she works in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. No, we didn't get a discount on the cruise! :( Looking forward to hanging on DIS and getting to know everyone.
Howdy and welcome! I'll add you to our roll call (page 2 of this thread)! If you'd like to participate in FE, let me know. My daughter, DD26, will be joining me. Sounds like we have a great deal in common. Looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited:

Hello all :) This will be my fourth cruise with Disney, and my husband's third. Neither of us have gotten to be on one during Christmas time so we are SUPER excited! We will also be traveling with four other friends. We would love to be added to the fish extender!

Myself- 29 at the time of sailing female stateroom 6164
my husband will be 26 at the time of sailing male stateroom 6164
female friend 24 at time of sailing stateroom 6164
female friend 30 at time of sailing stateroom 6162
male friend 28 at time of sailing stateroom 6162
male friend 28 at time of sailing stateroom 6162

Hello all :) This will be my fourth cruise with Disney, and my husband's third. Neither of us have gotten to be on one during Christmas time so we are SUPER excited! We will also be traveling with four other friends. We would love to be added to the fish extender!
prpleyedgirl87,
So glad to add you to roll call and FE list!!! Should be an awesome trip!!!

Hi there. Just returned home yesterday from southern carribean on wonder. Was wonderful. We the booked for this cruise which will be #7 diz cruise. :) want to sign up for FE

Hi there. Just returned home yesterday from southern carribean on wonder. Was wonderful. We the booked for this cruise which will be #7 diz cruise. :) want to sign up for FE
Welcome spunky1968 - can you help with a little more information and I'll add you to the roll call and FE list...could you tell us who else might be in the cabin, ages and gender are also helpful. SO glad to have you join us!

WE MADE IT onto the second page of the thread! YES!
And we are now below 400 days! YES!
Because some folks may want to purchase holiday themed FE gifts this year for use next year I thought it might be time to get a roll call going....oooo...
I'll update this list as others add...

I used your previous posts to indicate your interest in FE - you can use PM or email bchrist2 @ iupui. edu if you'd like to edit the info...let me know if I made errors...corrections happily made
Sause309 - DD6, DD3, DS1 Room 6586 no allergies, especially not to alcohol, KCCO!;)

Also, for anyone with little girls I was wondering if we would want to do a Doll Gift Exchange. We were on the Panama Canal cruise in May and someone set it up and it was a lot of fun. It is sort of of like a FE just for the girls and their dolls. Each mom signed up for a different item to bring. Some of the gifts were matching hair bows for the girl and doll, matching jewelry, a photo album personalized with the girl and doll's name, and even doll Mickey food among others! We limited the size of the group so it would not be too overwhelming. I would be more than happy to set this up if anyone is interested. On the last cruise we even all got together with the girls and their dolls for ice cream on a Sea Day which was a lot of fun. Our daughter's American Doll goes everywhere with us and it truly feels like she is part of our family. :)

If we do set up a girl exchange I could also set up a boy one. On the last cruise they set up an exchange for the brothers in the group and they chose to make it a Star Wars/Avengers theme so they would not be left out.

Just let me know if anyone is interested. :santa:
We would love to join the doll exchange! We will in Chicago and the AG store is a yearly tradition for us with family. My daughter loves her AG doll that I originally got when I was just 8! Sounds like so much fun! Thank you!

Welcome to the cruise meet for the incredible holiday season Fantasy 7 night cruise Itinerary D departing December 3, 2016!!! We'll be surrounded by Christmas decorations, the amazing smell of hundreds of pounds of the gingerbread in the atrium and sail to Tortola, St Thomas and the paradise island of Castaway Cay.

Let the planning begin....

Roll Call is in post 22, page 2

Please reply and tell us a little about you and your travel mates, your hopes and dreams for this vacation, and how you feel about participating in fish extender exchanges...(we can't wait)

About me - I am a DIS board-addicted mother who first found out about the joys of cruising with the Mouse when my DD was just 13 and my twin DSs were 10. We were hooked. But as the kids hit college, tuition replaced vacation expenses...

Last December, in the midst of a terrible family illness, my daughter and I took advantage of an unbelievable Wonder GTY rate and discovered just how incredible the DCL holiday theme is...it was a terrific break and knew we had to go again.

My daughter is a very successful labor and delivery nurse from Chicago. I am so grateful she shares my Disney addiction but I think her many trips to WDW, beginning as a toddler, may have helped. I am a college professor who lives in Indianapolis.

We look forward to meeting our fellow DIS cruisers!

Adventure is out there!!!!

DM Barb and DS Evamarie
I will be celebrating my 40th birthday that December also! :)
I will be celebrating my 40th birthday that week onboard! We need a group party!

Hello everyone. I just booked this cruise as a Christmas present for our kiddos and a way to celebrate my DH'a retirement from the U.S. Air Force. We will be in cabin 10112 and we look forward to being a part of the fish extender group. This is our second Disney cruise but we didn't know anything about the FE on our first cruise. Is there a Facebook page set up yet for our cruise?
Here is our information:
DW - Michelle
DS - Rich
DS - Jackson (age 14)
DS - Caleb (age 11)
DD - Emma (age 9)

I know the link can't be posted here but on past cruises we were planning, the search would be posted like Disney fantasy December 3, 2016 or something similar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter