• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

Hi. If possible can I also be added to the Christmas Cruisers FE group too? Thanks! So looking forward to December :)

When I booked our cruise all that was left was 2nd seating at meals but we requested to have 1st seating if it becomes available and I was wondering if anybody has been switched to 1st seating from 2nd (kind of curious of my chances of being changed to 1st seating) ?

Last edited:

Great to hear from you...no worries, I am very confident that both FE groups will be a manageable size!!! I am thinking 10 cabins - which I think is very reasonable! I don't see any hope that folks that haven't even been on the DIS boards in months are going to appear...
That said, the call is yours, let me know if you want to be removed from the FE list...

Yes, ma'am. Please remove us from the FE list.

hi my name is joanna (36) and we just booked our cruise. this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We love cruising with disney, they are so accomodating with my DD allergies, amongst many other things! i am ready to cruise now! a little bit about my family :) my DH (35) is a firefighter and I just graduated with my masters in fnp. My daughter chloie (7) has allergies to all nuts,peanuts,dairy and eggs, DD Kaisyn (6), and DD Scarlett (4). Can we be added to the list to participate in the FE? Can't wait to meet everyone!

hi my name is joanna (36) and we just booked our cruise. this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We love cruising with disney, they are so accomodating with my DD allergies, amongst many other things! i am ready to cruise now! a little bit about my family :) my DH (35) is a firefighter and I just graduated with my masters in fnp. My daughter chloie (7) has allergies to all nuts,peanuts,dairy and eggs, DD Kaisyn (6), and DD Scarlett (4). Can we be added to the list to participate in the FE? Can't wait to meet everyone!
Welcome!!! So glad to add more folks to our roll call. I'll add you to the FE list but could you include room number? Thanks!!

When I booked our cruise all that was left was 2nd seating at meals but we requested to have 1st seating if it becomes available and I was wondering if anybody has been switched to 1st seating from 2nd (kind of curious of my chances of being changed to 1st seating) ?
I know many folks are only successful making the change upon boarding...how early do you think you'll get to port?

I know many folks are only successful making the change upon boarding...how early do you think you'll get to port?
We will be taking ground transportation from the airport to the ship around 9am on the 3rd but we don't have a booked port arrival time yet through the DCL website, any suggestions?

Last edited:

When did you book your cruise (how long ago)? If you haven't called DCL yet to request the change I would. Sometime people get them changed ahead of time. It couldn't hurt to ask or be put on a waiting list.

When did you book your cruise (how long ago)? If you haven't called DCL yet to request the change I would. Sometime people get them changed ahead of time. It couldn't hurt to ask or be put on a waiting list.
We booked about 3 weeks ago and I asked the travel agent to put us on the waiting list for 1st seating but I was just wondering how likely it will be to get it.....

We booked about 3 weeks ago and I asked the travel agent to put us on the waiting list for 1st seating but I was just wondering how likely it will be to get it.....

I know of a few people who recently went from early to late seating so it can happen. As mentioned before on the 1st day you can go in and request early dining if you haven't gotten it yet. I would ask my TA to call and check again if you can have early dining.

We will be taking ground transportation from the airport to the ship around 9am on the 3rd but we don't have a booked port arrival time yet through the DCL website, any suggestions?
Sounds like you are in the best possible place to get the change on board...I think folks who have DCL transport from the Disney hotels have much worse odds...plan on going to Royal Court (that seems to be the location on the Fantasy) as a first stop.
The other suggestion I have seen folks post that seems to work is to check your reservation on the DCL website often between the PIF dates (now until Sept 19) as folks cancel their cruises when the payment is due...some people have posted that they check daily and have just seen main dining appear....
Good luck!!

I know of a few people who recently went from early to late seating so it can happen. As mentioned before on the 1st day you can go in and request early dining if you haven't gotten it yet. I would ask my TA to call and check again if you can have early dining.
Thank You I will try that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter