Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

Lol, thank you. You sound awesome. I explained that to her (both ways). She said it didn't matter to her which group they were in. I think maybe put them in the other group for variety.
But whatever you choose to do for numbers is totally fine. Thanks for all you do.

Lol, thank you. You sound awesome.
Nope, not awesome just hoping to have a great time...this cruise is very special as it closes the loop on a long planned cruise that was cancelled two weeks before departure...

All that said, to keep the numbers even, I will add your inlaws to the Storm Troopers group. Thanks for your flexibility. Now you just need to make them a FE holder, I bet (or shop on etsy!)!

Good evening!!! We can't wait for the Dec 3rd sailing! This will be our 16th DCL and we are just as excited as we were after booking our first cruise. I am traveling with my DH, DD and in a second cabin our "framily" very close friends a Dad and daughter duo it's their first DCL and a HUGE surprise for his daughter. She think's she's going on Royal Caribbean……we can't wait to see her face!!!! We are all excited!!! We will all be traveling from Central Virginia to PC in our RV, it's gonna be great!

Good evening!!! We can't wait for the Dec 3rd sailing! This will be our 16th DCL and we are just as excited as we were after booking our first cruise. I am traveling with my DH, DD and in a second cabin our "framily" very close friends a Dad and daughter duo it's their first DCL and a HUGE surprise for his daughter. She think's she's going on Royal Caribbean……we can't wait to see her face!!!! We are all excited!!! We will all be traveling from Central Virginia to PC in our RV, it's gonna be great!
Welcome! So good to hear from you...16th DCL - seems you would have some excellent tips for us! If you'd like to share a few more details (cabin number, children's ages, etc) I can add you to roll call...
When do you break the big surprise??? Sounds so exciting!
Looking forward to meeting you!

My daughter Jenny is 28yrs old she is a very special girly and in a wheelchair. She's had a very rough year this year spent lots of time in the hospital. Disney is always the best medicine for her!!! She's LOVES Capital Mickey as you can see in my profile picture which was taken a few years ago. Capt Mickey came over to her and took her by the hands and helped her walk to get a picture with him……I was crying like a baby! Our family friends that are traveling with us Scott (dad) and Susannah (12yrs), they are having a rough go of it and this will be Scott first big outing as a single dad. They have cruised with us several times (but not on DCL) this will be a special cruise for Susannah, she thinks it is a Royal Caribbean cruise and she will not find out that she will actually be boarding Disney until we get to the cruise terminal! Trying to keep this secret is killing me:rolleyes: She has always wanted to sail on DCL and this cruise will help smooth over a difficult time for her. We can't wait to see her face when she realizes that Pixie Dust really does work. We are in cabin # 8588 and Scott and Susannah's cabin is not assigned just yet.

If I can answer any questions about cruising DCL let me know!

Barbarasc, you have a moving story and I am very confident pixie dust will float your way...looking forward to meeting you, your daughter as well as Scott and Susannah!

Hi. Please add us to a FE list. It is me, Shanda (40), husband, Alvin (47), AJ (13) and Dylan (10). This is our second Disney Cruise, but our first on the Fantasy. So excited!
Welcome to our quiet group. FE groups will need to be restructured (so they don't get too big) so I'll rebalance them tonight and include you! Do you have a room number yet?

After much work trying to balance number of children, adults, etc... introducing the newest DIS Fe group - the Caribbean Carolers (hope the name is ok)

1. Mrslissaaa, DW, DH Robert, room 7056
  2. AshleiCal, DW, DH, DD3 Reagan, DS7 Jake, room 12022, First cruise
  3. Stacey Largen, DH Doug, DW Stacey, DGrandma Sharon, DS9 Gavin, DD7 Kendall, DD5 Peyton, room 6590
  4. cajaput, DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan, room 9620
  5. keljim, DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD7 Kennedy, room 6614
  6. sbenemerito, DW Shanda, DH Alvin , DS13 AJ and DS10 Dylan room 7086
  7. 7584 Katekins13, Frank, Kathi (adults)
  8. 7646 Katekins13, Jamie, Katie (adults), DD4 Abigail
  9. Pincruiser Adult Jennifer room 8583
  10. kl11487 DBF DGF room 2521

I'll summarize them all here in a new post in a moment. If I separated anyone who wants to be together/vice versa, just let me know, we can change things around...remember, NO drama, no stress...everything can be switched (until later in September)

Last edited:
Hi,
sounds like a plan to me. Thanks for keeping track of the FE lists. I know it doesn't close until 9/1 but are you thinking of making the groups max at 10 cabins? Just trying to plan ahead as I'm flying in :-) thanks!
What do you think about the changed groups?

After much work trying to balance number of children, adults, etc... introducing the newest DIS Fe group - the Caribbean Carolers (hope the name is ok)

1. Mrslissaaa, DW, DH Robert, room 7056
  2. AshleiCal, DW, DH, DD3 Reagan, DS7 Jake, room 12022, First cruise
  3. Stacey Largen, DH Doug, DW Stacey, DGrandma Sharon, DS9 Gavin, DD7 Kendall, DD5 Peyton, room 6590
  4. cajaput, DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan, room 9620
  5. keljim, DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD7 Kennedy, room 6614
  6. sbenemerito, DW Shanda, DH Alvin , DS13 AJ and DS10 Dylan room 7086
I'll summarize them all here in a new post in a moment. If I separated anyone who wants to be together/vice versa, just let me know, we can change things around...remember, NO drama, no stress...everything can be switched (until later in September)
Thank you so much I was wanting to be in a smaller group

Thank you so much I was wanting to be in a smaller group
So glad you are happy...I've been hearing crickets since I posted the revised lists...
I do think I'll add new folks, should some join the thread to your group but I'll keep it to 10 cabins...

In the main board I asked for advice about managing group size and several people posted that we should expect more interest closer to our cruise date....

I can't wait until we hit 100 days so I can begin the post-it note countdown!!! I think it's Tuesday but I'll have to check

My daughter Jenny is 28yrs old she is a very special girly and in a wheelchair. She's had a very rough year this year spent lots of time in the hospital. Disney is always the best medicine for her!!! She's LOVES Capital Mickey as you can see in my profile picture which was taken a few years ago. Capt Mickey came over to her and took her by the hands and helped her walk to get a picture with him……I was crying like a baby! Our family friends that are traveling with us Scott (dad) and Susannah (12yrs), they are having a rough go of it and this will be Scott first big outing as a single dad. They have cruised with us several times (but not on DCL) this will be a special cruise for Susannah, she thinks it is a Royal Caribbean cruise and she will not find out that she will actually be boarding Disney until we get to the cruise terminal! Trying to keep this secret is killing me:rolleyes: She has always wanted to sail on DCL and this cruise will help smooth over a difficult time for her. We can't wait to see her face when she realizes that Pixie Dust really does work. We are in cabin # 8588 and Scott and Susannah's cabin is not assigned just yet.

If I can answer any questions about cruising DCL let me know!

Hello!!! I am so happy that you will be on board after some rough times!! I am Michelle, and I have twin daughters who are 12, maybe they will meet up with Susannah at the Edge!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter