Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

Just a quick reminder - there are still a few names in the FE list who haven't confirmed they are going with us...some folks haven't been on the DIS boards since December so they may have moved over to the facebook FE group or have changed their plans...so please don't depend on the FE lists too specifically! All that said, wow are we going to have a great time!!

Hello everyone!

My name is Monique, We just booked our cruise for December! Our family would love to be a part of the FE. We are a family of 3, DH(28), DS (3) and me (26). We do not have a room number yet but we will update as soon as we can!

This will be our first cruise and we are so excited!

Welcome Monique, looking forward to the cruise. We are going to have some much fun. The cruise its self in fun but being in a FE group is a lot of fun. I wish I had know about FE on my last cruise.

Hello everyone!!! My name is Larisa. My fiancé and I are getting married and sailing off on the Disney Fantasy on December 3rd! We couldn't be more excited and wanted to participate in all of the Disney fun! I'm not sure if fish extender is just for the kiddos, but we would love to participate! We are an adult couple with no kiddos yet, just Disney fanatics!

Hello everyone!!! My name is Larisa. My fiancé and I are getting married and sailing off on the Disney Fantasy on December 3rd! We couldn't be more excited and wanted to participate in all of the Disney fun! I'm not sure if fish extender is just for the kiddos, but we would love to participate! We are an adult couple with no kiddos yet, just Disney fanatics!

Welcome to our group! No worries about "no kiddos"....still lots of fun!!!

Hello everyone!

My name is Monique, We just booked our cruise for December! Our family would love to be a part of the FE. We are a family of 3, DH(28), DS (3) and me (26). We do not have a room number yet but we will update as soon as we can!

This will be our first cruise and we are so excited!
So sorry for the delay to add you to the FE lists...I was attending my sons' college graduations (different parts of the country 24 hours apart). I'll add your info
Appreciate your patience...WELCOME!!!

Larisa - do you mean you would let us give FE gifts to newlyweds??? That'd be SO much fun...hope you'd like to participate in FE. To be honest - I can understand that the thought of FE gifts for others would be tough with wedding planning but let us spread a little pixie dust your way!!!
I can add you to roll call and let me know if you'd like to be added to a FE list
WELCOME AND deepest congrats!!!

So sorry for the delay to add you to the FE lists...I was attending my sons' college graduations (different parts of the country 24 hours apart). I'll add your info
Thank you! Congrats on your sons' graduation!

Last edited:

I hope the graduations went well!!! From one twin mom to another...congrats!!!

I hope the graduations went well!!! From one twin mom to another...congrats!!!
Thanks SO much
I recommend that you check the dates of graduation for any colleges that your twins want to apply to so you will be aware of graduation date conflicts! Great problem to have but very stressful! Whew, it's over!
And yesterday I bought my plane ticket to MCO on December 2!!!!! Couldn't be more happy to have that milestone past!

Hi, My family and I are traveling on the Fantasy Dec 3 and would like to be added to one of the FE groups.
Welcome kc2500, so glad you are joining us. Can you offer me more details about your family? To add you to the FE list, we'd like to know who is traveling with you, names, ages, and any restrictions (such as dietary issues). If you have your cabin number, we'll need that too.

Welcome kc2500, so glad you are joining us. Can you offer me more details about your family? To add you to the FE list, we'd like to know who is traveling with you, names, ages, and any restrictions (such as dietary issues). If you have your cabin number, we'll need that too.

Thank you, We are in Cabin 6012. Danny M/47, Kelly F/46, Pierce M/11 , Parker M/11. No allergies/restrictions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter