Every adventure requires a first step trite but true even here!!!

Okay sooooo this morning was my day to book my october dining and I had to change a few things from my original plan but I think it's gonna work out quite well......

Oct 8th- yak and yeti lunch, dinner @ Sunshine Seasons
Oct9th-Cosmic ray's lunch, Rose and Crown dinner(Boardwalk area meet up with oopsi n fam)
Oct10th-beaches n Cream lunch, Liberty tree dinner(Halloween party)
Oct11th-in Room pizza Party with oopsidaisy n fam <3, ESPN dinner
Oct12th-O'hana Breakfast, Raglan Road dinner
Oct-13th...........no set plans yet I'm trying to decide on a dinner or lunch at a resort,but can't choose so any suggestions would be great,this would be my last night there and we don't have a park ticket that day so I want to do something fun other than Downtown Disney.i've thought about the trails end and the Chip n Dale Campfire,or The Port orleans Movie on the lawn and dinner at DTD,or kona and the fireworks from poly Beach,or dinner @ whispewring canyon n then going to mk n getting on the monorail n doing a resort hop, I just don't know so please HELP MEE!!!!!!!! lol

OMGOODNESS!!! That poor baby girl looking all confusued! You are MEAN! :rotfl2: The sleepover looks like so much fun. :thumbsup2

Looking at this plan...you are one crazy park hopppin' Cheeky! :rotfl: I am tired just looking at it! :faint: BUT...so much fun stuff planned. You are going to have a WONDERFUL trip! :hyper:

I vote for Trail's End and the Chipmunk campfire myself. Know how much you love those munks... :lovestruc If there is a little extra $$$ to play with, maybe the carriage ride around the campgrounds? :confused3

Such cute pictures of your girls sleep over! The last one with the baby and dolls cracked me up. :rotfl:

Your plans look great! Raglan Road is probably the only one I don't like. Mom and I just didn't have the best dinner there.

I've never eaten at O'hana, ESPN or Yak and Yeti but I love Rose & Crown and Liberty Tree. I thought about O'hana for this trip but as of right now Be Our Guest is winning out if I can get an ADR.

All of your ideas sound wonderful for the last night, I don't know what to suggest. Mom and I loved WCC and I also really enjoyed Kona when we went in 2010.

As for our overlap days:

10/12 - we will probably arrive between 3 and 4 pm. Despite it being a Saturday, we will be heading to MK for the evening. I just need me some MK time on our first day. I'm planning on dinner at The Plaza and then Wishes afterward. Maybe a ride or two if I can find a short line. MK is scheduled to be open till 9 pm.

10/13 - We are headed to HS for the day. It's too bad that you don't have park tickets for that day or you could join Jim and I for dinner. He wants to go to 50s Prime Time. It was one of his favorite restaurants from our Honeymoon. As of right now, HS closes at 7:30 with Fantasmic right at that time. I'm not sure if we'll see Fantasmic, it will depend on what time I can schedule dinner plus whether Jim wants to see it. Maybe we could meet somewhere afterwards?

Such cute pictures of your girls sleep over! The last one with the baby and dolls cracked me up. :rotfl:

Your plans look great! Raglan Road is probably the only one I don't like. Mom and I just didn't have the best dinner there.

I've never eaten at O'hana, ESPN or Yak and Yeti but I love Rose & Crown and Liberty Tree. I thought about O'hana for this trip but as of right now Be Our Guest is winning out if I can get an ADR.

All of your ideas sound wonderful for the last night, I don't know what to suggest. Mom and I loved WCC and I also really enjoyed Kona when we went in 2010.

As for our overlap days:

10/12 - we will probably arrive between 3 and 4 pm. Despite it being a Saturday, we will be heading to MK for the evening. I just need me some MK time on our first day. I'm planning on dinner at The Plaza and then Wishes afterward. Maybe a ride or two if I can find a short line. MK is scheduled to be open till 9 pm.

10/13 - We are headed to HS for the day. It's too bad that you don't have park tickets for that day or you could join Jim and I for dinner. He wants to go to 50s Prime Time. It was one of his favorite restaurants from our Honeymoon. As of right now, HS closes at 7:30 with Fantasmic right at that time. I'm not sure if we'll see Fantasmic, it will depend on what time I can schedule dinner plus whether Jim wants to see it. Maybe we could meet somewhere afterwards?

Yeah that would be cool,I'm still debating i might get anothers day pass n just not use it on the friday(thats the day hubbys scheduled to arrive) but i could use it on the sunday ( we love prime time too) we will definately figure it out.Let me work my magic on hubby LOL

Yep... not gonna lie, the baby in the dolls' clothes pic made me stare for a while. THEN I read the post. :lmao:
Love the ADRs, I vote Trails End too!

Yeah that would be cool,I'm still debating i might get anothers day pass n just not use it on the friday(thats the day hubbys scheduled to arrive) but i could use it on the sunday ( we love prime time too) we will definately figure it out.Let me work my magic on hubby LOL

Ok, just let me know, I'll be making my ADRs on Monday! :banana:

Another thought if you don't want to get another park ticket. If you decide to do the Chip & Dale thing and then the monorail resorts we could just meet somewhere along the way. MK is open till 11 pm that night so Jim and I could catch a bus from DH to MK and just meet you at one of the resorts for a drink.

Arianna-I'm thinking I'm gonna get a 4 day hopper so that on one of the days that hubby is there I can go to a park still with Riley,since haileys getting a 4 day pass in May it's only right,so i can meet u wherever

Arianna-I'm thinking I'm gonna get a 4 day hopper so that on one of the days that hubby is there I can go to a park still with Riley,since haileys getting a 4 day pass in May it's only right,so i can meet u wherever

I know we already discussed on Facebook but yea for plans made! :banana: Pizza Planet will be lots of fun.

OH BOY!!!! so I was on the computer showing Hailey the AOA ariel room that we will be staying at in just 40 freakin days OMG ABCDEFG!!!!!!well then Riley pipes up n decides that she still wants to swim at the "dragon pool" aka POFQ but no longer wants to stay there and that she wants to try the ariel room too.disney must hate it when I call cause I change things so much its rediculous,anyways I'm so sad i really wanted POFQ but it's not always about what I want so I switched it so that oct8-11th i'm at Pop n the 11th-14th I'm at AOA.i'm sure I'll be okay n fall right in love with it though( i kinda already have) i WILL make it to POFQ eventually though

OH BOY!!!! so I was on the computer showing Hailey the AOA ariel room that we will be staying at in just 40 freakin days OMG ABCDEFG!!!!!!well then Riley pipes up n decides that she still wants to swim at the "dragon pool" aka POFQ but no longer wants to stay there and that she wants to try the ariel room too.disney must hate it when I call cause I change things so much its rediculous,anyways I'm so sad i really wanted POFQ but it's not always about what I want so I switched it so that oct8-11th i'm at Pop n the 11th-14th I'm at AOA.i'm sure I'll be okay n fall right in love with it though( i kinda already have) i WILL make it to POFQ eventually though

Well as of right now (unless free dining comes out) I'm at POP so we'll be neighbors!

Hehehe I think you will love AoA! It's a really adorable resort, and really so well done!

well tomorrow my baby turns 8,it's hard to believe she's grown so much n it seems like just yesterday that i was blessed with such a special princess,we went out to dinner to celebrate with my mom tonight and now I have a dilemna.........how do I fit all of these guys in our luggage?(shes already got a bunch of bunnies n duffys packed)

I'm not sure if its copied twice but in text it appears that way so i appologise in advance if it is.

She also got a lalaloopsy soft doll,a snow white dress,fliflops,talking vanelope and a tafetta race car not to mention her upcoming trip to Disney.I had told her we weren't having a party because of the trip but I kinda caved n we r having just a few friends over tomorrow.and some surprises that r packed away for the trip since thats when we plan to truely celebrate.

Okay okay I cheated I had to open up the bday banner n put it up because todays my boos BDAY !!!! we r just having 2 friends over no big party or anything cause we're going to disney next month woohoo,but I still wanted the day to be special so I decorated for her and made her a cake here are the pics......

You did a fabulous job on that cake! Tell your DD we said Happy Birthday. I can't wait to meet you guys. I bet you she and Caison will have a great time hanging out.

I think I'm going to pull out all of my planning gear and get this plan in motion - TONIGHT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter