• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Every adventure requires a first step trite but true even here!!!

:cool1: Yay for having your flights booked! I've been looking for our trip but I can't really book till I know the trip is actually going to happen. Darn budget process! I've also been checking the web site a few times a day for October hours to be issued. Should be any day now.

:cool1: Yay for having your flights booked! I've been looking for our trip but I can't really book till I know the trip is actually going to happen. Darn budget process! I've also been checking the web site a few times a day for October hours to be issued. Should be any day now.

well to give you an idea of Why I booked mine so early........the first year I went(as an adult) the flights from Buffalo were about 250$ a person with return so 125$ each way that was in 2003 and I the only got higher as years went on ,but the other day I was looking at the flights just to see if the schedule was out yet for then and it was 90$ 1 way I've never ever seen it that cheap,most of the times the cheapest price i can find is 179$ n I just paid 179$ one way 2 people.So really it's like one of is flying free INSANE!!!!! I had to jump on it,and I wanna see the park hrs asap too

I have no idea why I haven't subbed previously or seen your PTR, but I'm doing it now! Just getting ready to respond to your PM too! :thumbsup2

Okay. So I am known for dragging people into my TR's and making them post pics etc so I know who is reading along. You never posted anything so I came over there to check out your link. Hi, nice to meet you. (Sort of) You sound like you'd fit right in with our crowd. It's a bunch of Disfriends and just continues to grow year after year. I would love to invite you and your Disney game wife to join us. The whole food thing....you would go crazy if you saw what we did a few years back. We had theme nights for dinner....we'd cook food similar to the restaurants we'd made ADR's at and mix in a movie. If I knew how to add it here I would, but shoot, I haven't even added the second half of the pics for this last WDW trip and I leave Sunday for my next one. :eek: So if you're on FB friend me. :surfweb:

Your decorations are beautiful! You've found some great stuff. We were going to go in Sept/Oct, but I moved it to Aug. I have two weddings coming up in September and we're considering Disneyland in October. It's a free dining BB so I definitely wanted to keep it.

well to give you an idea of Why I booked mine so early........the first year I went(as an adult) the flights from Buffalo were about 250$ a person with return so 125$ each way that was in 2003 and I the only got higher as years went on ,but the other day I was looking at the flights just to see if the schedule was out yet for then and it was 90$ 1 way I've never ever seen it that cheap,most of the times the cheapest price i can find is 179$ n I just paid 179$ one way 2 people.So really it's like one of is flying free INSANE!!!!! I had to jump on it,and I wanna see the park hrs asap too

Oh wow, those are great prices! If something comes out that good, I may have to take the risk and just buy them. If it's low enough I can always get trip insurance.

Yayyy for having your flights all booked! So exciting!!

& the hidden mickey in the sink is awesome!

Okay. So I am known for dragging people into my TR's and making them post pics etc so I know who is reading along. You never posted anything so I came over there to check out your link. Hi, nice to meet you. (Sort of) You sound like you'd fit right in with our crowd. It's a bunch of Disfriends and just continues to grow year after year. I would love to invite you and your Disney game wife to join us. The whole food thing....you would go crazy if you saw what we did a few years back. We had theme nights for dinner....we'd cook food similar to the restaurants we'd made ADR's at and mix in a movie. If I knew how to add it here I would, but shoot, I haven't even added the second half of the pics for this last WDW trip and I leave Sunday for my next one. :eek: So if you're on FB friend me. :surfweb:

Your decorations are beautiful! You've found some great stuff. We were going to go in Sept/Oct, but I moved it to Aug. I have two weddings coming up in September and we're considering Disneyland in October. It's a free dining BB so I definitely wanted to keep it.

OMg yes pm me ur info n I'll definately add u on facebook I love meeting new dis friends ,dis friends are the bestfriends I always say :D

Oh wow, those are great prices! If something comes out that good, I may have to take the risk and just buy them. If it's low enough I can always get trip insurance.

AGGHHHH i totally hope u get to go in October i want to see you,and love that fact that you too wanna do Pirates League i'm totally game!!!

Yayyy for having your flights all booked! So exciting!!

& the hidden mickey in the sink is awesome!

YAY sally's here,does this Sally have race striping??? hmmm i dunno guess we'll have to ask her Lightning mcqueen lol,yeah I'm pumped for both trips.

Also sorry guys if u see multiple messaghes i dont get the multi quote thing i'm not a techy type n it just confuses me.

i think the sink holds secrets that I've yet to figure out I found someone else in the sink the other day lounging around

001_zps149d2cc1.jpg

and when I asked Hailey about it she said that he was in the hot tub LOL.... In other news its 3:01 am so I guess its tomorrow already so on that note let me say.......

Mar17PIX01_zps2102456e.jpg

and i better get to bed because i've gotta be awake n cheery to get the kids ready n out the door because tomorrow/today is Disney on Ice YAYYYYY and it's now 71 days til Disney woot woot!!!!!

oh n before i forget a very special Diser sent me some awesome disney stickers in the mail and H decided to add them to our countdown

007_zpsfd9005ff.jpg

Omg the doll in the "hot tub"! So funny! I'm willing to bet I did things like that too.
Happy st. Patty's day! Wow, Disney on ice! I hope you all love it!
Cute countdown :)

Okay so a few weeks ago I approached hubby with the idea of going to Disney on Ice during March Break with the girls n he said no,nomatter how much i pleaded I didnt push the issue because we had just put 930$ into our van anyways it turns out he just wanted to surpise us,the seats i was gonna buy woulda cost around 100 sumthin for the 4 of us .Well one day he came home from work n handed me tickets to disney on ice FLORR SECTION SECOND ROW OMG AHJFGHKFKFKFKFKUFKUFKUFYLU!!!! thats how excited I got so Today was the day of the show and here are a bunch of pics for you all to see......

003-Copy_zpsa9524c7c.jpg

002-Copy_zps45607fa6.jpg

me and my babies....

102_zps9e2ac127.jpg

the incredibles

008-Copy_zps6d2a1811.jpg

goofy gawrsh!!!

011_zpsaddd11fb.jpg

014_zps02d964bc.jpg

024-1_zps08e7816f.jpg

028_zpsad78e53a.jpg

now remember I'm no photographer n these pics r crappy cause they r from my cell............

032_zpsc317d924.jpg

033_zps0b90db64.jpg

042-1_zps629d87e2.jpg

049_zps6c5ec502.jpg

my battery said it was gonna die n i was panicking luckily it lasted through the rest of the show......

054_zpsc6a4ce77.jpg

060_zps2f5b7e6a.jpg

077_zps46264e25.jpg

078_zps8f9b4f3c.jpg

080_zps8c0a4a8e.jpg

083_zpsba0a3b8d.jpg

it was hard to get the pics in time because whenever theyd be near me it wasnt ready to hit the pic button so I just started randomly snapping n hoped I'd capture something...

088_zps92f35ba6.jpg

089_zpsb25451cf.jpg

091_zps387f660d.jpg

092_zps9d434aa6.jpg

100_zps6633a98d.jpg

and with that it was over,I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed because it had been a while since I felt some Disney magic and because they played the song "I see the light" from rapunzel and when it said this is where I'm meant to be ,it was exactly right ..... there I was with my family enjoying something i love so much and that was a perfect moment that I'll never forget.We had a great day and although it was st.paddys day we chose to wear Minnie instead of green :p

oh no my pick of me with the girls isn't showing yikes!!!!

here i'll re do it.......

or i would if photobucket would let me guess i better try again later

What a great hubby to surprise you and your girls with this!!!! :goodvibes You are going to make a Disney man out of him yet, girl!!! :thumbsup2

Awesome surprise! I wish my DH would surprise me with Disney on Ice. He did take me for my birthday one year but I told him that's what I wanted.

Which show was that one? It looks like a great time. I may just have to make DH go back with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter