Every adventure requires a first step trite but true even here!!!

okay sooooooo heres my pic with the girls finally ....sorry it took so long.....

102_zps948f9291.jpg

so my hair is pulled back there and sadly I can't do that anymore,and although this has nothing to do with Disney it kinda does as it could affect my trip so here it goes......I have this friend/aquintance that is another mother from the school and we got into a huge fight n she ripped my hair out GASP!!!! hahaha JUST KIDDING!!!!! I was going to watch her kids as I often do,and I had been in dire need of a haircut well she offered to pay me and instead (since she works in a Salon) I asked her if she could cut my hair BIG MISTAKE!!! HUGE!!!!! AGHHHH!!! I could cry .......so anyways it's very bad ,it's horrible,I hate it,but I couldn't say so because she loved it and was so proud of it :sick:
Anyways I wanted it cut in a bob with no layers and long enough to just make a small ponytail .I ended up with lots of layers it curls under on one side flips up and outward on the other,and it's far too short to put up AGH I could cry for real.I don't know if i should go to a salon and try to get it fixed or wait n see how it looks closer to my trip(although i really dont want to be seen in public like this)I think i might have to cut it boy short now.
Oh and if thats not enough I'm watching her kids again this week on tuesday and she wants to colour my hair( i agreed to it before the cut was done) and Now i've gotta politely decline her dying my hair because i'm afraid I'll look even worse ,if thats possible. WHAT TO DO??????? I NEEEEEEEEEEED to look good for my munks!!!!
also if you all want to see it I'm sorry BUT NO WAY IN PANCAKES !!!:scared:

Oh no, don't let her color it!!!!! So sorry about the cut, does your hair grow fast? It will be back before you know it! Ugh. That's lousy though and having to pretend you like it. :(

Disney on Ice looks like a lot of fun!!

Oh yikes, that is not a fun situation!
I'm sure once you are able to style your current cut a little differently you might be ok with it. But don't let her colour it! Tell her.... I don't know, you're having allergy issues and you're afraid the smell of the dye will bother you? Yeesh, hope this all works out for you. At least you have two months before your trip so it will grow in...

Love the picture of you and your girls! I have that shirt.

That's a bummer about the haircut. I would definitely come up with an excuse to get out of the coloring. At least it's just hair and it will grow back. Keep telling yourself that!!

Oh good grief!! Well, I am with Ariana, it is hair...it will grow back. That is easy for me to say, because I am just not much on hair and hairstyles. I like EASY! :rolleyes1 But, no ponytail??? :scared1: Yeah, that would be a nightmare for me too.

All that being said...such a great picture of you and the girls...and you are ADORABLE!!!

okay so the whole multi quote thing i cant figure out where i'm supposed to type sooooooo...... Wendy i love ur excuse it's perfect lol

Arianna- it is hair and it will grow back but it was so bad i could not be seen like that sooooo luckily i got it fixed today its just ALOT shorter

Oopsi- haha aew ure so sweet ,but i don't look the same now after that awful getting my hair caught in a lawn mower insident n having to go out of town to get it fixed it's very short n i look like my old grade school 90 yr old librarian hahahaha

What an adorable graphic!!! How did I miss that???? Wow, your countdown is getting SO CLOSE!!! :mickeyjum Cannot wait until we make the double digit mark....at least we are finally below 200 at this point. :crazy:

Oh man, I totally missed your 60 day mark too! That is so cute! I've been so bad this week keeping up with everyone's TRs & PTRs. Just too busy at work, I hate when it interfers with DIS time. :rotfl:

Hmmm I along with the previous two posters missed your 60 day count down!! How exciting that you're now under 60! (I have 216! Haha)

um okay so where do I even begin???? So many things have changed....I went from going with Hailey and leaving early on the last day to.....my building manager n her kids joining us to my Florida fam joining us,to my sister n my nephew sharing our room to now not knowing who for sure is or isn't coming .So frustrating when trying to plan especially because one of my Adrs is one I really don't care to do but had it planned for my nephew. I can't even recall what my original adrs were.Oh and Hailey has decided that she doesn't want to go to AK except to hit up Dinoland(which sucks cause i bought the cutest dress ever to wear there ) Hopefully I can change her mind. So I'll just recap for ya on what the current May plans are:

May 27th-Ak for a little while then switch to MK with a Dinner @ Chef Mickey's where I'm meeting a friend from another Disney forum and her husband.YAYYY( we've been facebook friends for I think 2 yrs now and are on the same Disney running team.Possible trip to DisneyQuest after dinner.

May28th-MK ( I know we were just there but h has an appointment) I wanna go straight to Enchanted Tales with Belle n then it's time for H's appointment @ The Pirates League.I'm meeting more disney friends @ Beaches n Cream for lunch this day then heading into Epcot with a dinner adr @ Garden Grill (which i really don't want)

May29th-Epcot akershus breakfast(it was soooooo yummy last time) and i'm thinking this might be a good day to attempt 4 parks in a day because i really don't have concrete plans for this one!!

May30th-Hailey has voiced that she wants to go to MGM this day and this is our last day.originally our flight was to leave at 12:50pm but I had it switched because who wants to get on DME at like 10 am BOOOOOOOOO!!!! So now our flight leaves MCO at 8:05 so we get some park time (I'm pretty sure we will continuously ride star tours until we can no longer stand straight)

* also if my sister ever decides to tell me for sure that she isn't going to come then we'll kiss Garden Grill goodbye*

I have a pirates League appointment booked for my nephew on the morning of the 30th too,but I figure if they don't come then I might just keep it n take hailey a second time.

Up Next: chasnges for October too (don't laugh I know what ure thinking....crazy canadian can't make up her mind lol)

How frustrating to try to make plans for folks who may or may not come. :crazy2: Sorry! I love that Hailey is doing the Pirate's League! I am sure we will have to do that for Gabe one of these days too. Did you know that his entire decision about which park to visit in October was based on where he could get a Jack Sparrow costume? Crazy Kid! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to see your October plans... popcorn::

Your plans look great for May! I actually love the Garden Grill. Hmmm... maybe I should sneak down there in May and take your ADR. :rotfl:

And no, you are not crazy for changing plans. I think I've already rearranged my October trip four times and the hours have only been out for two weeks! I really need to firm it up because it's almost ADR time.

Speaking of ADR time, how do you determine your 180 day? Maybe you and Connie can help me with this one. It used to be in the invoice you got from Disney but with the new system it's not there now. This shouldn't be complicated but I can't seem to figure it out. :confused3 We arrive on October 12th and I think my 180 day is either April 15th or 16th but I'm not sure.

How frustrating to try to make plans for folks who may or may not come. :crazy2: Sorry! I love that Hailey is doing the Pirate's League! I am sure we will have to do that for Gabe one of these days too. Did you know that his entire decision about which park to visit in October was based on where he could get a Jack Sparrow costume? Crazy Kid! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to see your October plans... popcorn::

Whose gabe? Do you mean Babe? i think you do lol.i love Pirates League enough to do it myself( Jack sparrow totally wants me ,he just doesn't know it yet)

Your plans look great for May! I actually love the Garden Grill. Hmmm... maybe I should sneak down there in May and take your ADR. :rotfl:

And no, you are not crazy for changing plans. I think I've already rearranged my October trip four times and the hours have only been out for two weeks! I really need to firm it up because it's almost ADR time.

Speaking of ADR time, how do you determine your 180 day? Maybe you and Connie can help me with this one. It used to be in the invoice you got from Disney but with the new system it's not there now. This shouldn't be complicated but I can't seem to figure it out. :confused3 We arrive on October 12th and I think my 180 day is either April 15th or 16th but I'm not sure.

oh I know that when I go on the disney site it tells me when I can make my adrs if i am logged in,other than that I am not sure.I'll let you know when I do mine and then we'll know that you need to do yours 4 days after me.

Thanks! I did look on the site but maybe I missed it. I'll have to check again tomorrow.

Oh how frustrating! I like to make my plans and hate when others are too wishy washy for strict planning! HAhaha

Oh how frustrating! I like to make my plans and hate when others are too wishy washy for strict planning! HAhaha

well i hate waiting more than anything I have like no patience for that AT ALL, so it's really hard for me when people are so inconsiderate of that time. one person who was supposed to come ,and still i don't know if they r or not had laughed when I was explaining about adrs n said to me that disney isn't like that that it's just me,that didn't fly well.

hi everyone ,if theres still anyone LOL.I have been kinda busy lately and so let's talk about real life before we get into Disney updates shall we?

I'm gonna skip over Easter cause it wasn't an easy time for me ( since that was my usual time to spend with my Dad and this was my first one without him)okay so....... I don't know what it is that got into me but I've been on a crazy cleaning spree,then went shopping n got a new dinette set,and finally did some other smaller projects like hanging up my mickey n minnie oven mitts that have been in a box since 2002 LOL.Then ofcourse i needed new tablecloths n cover for my new tables but I couldn't find any the right size or shape so i had to buy a rectangle one n cut it to a square and now the kids keep pulling on it n moving it around(I don't know why it bugs me ,but it does) so now i'm on the hunt for a big heavy cookie jar to weigh it down,and have been scouring the internet for a disney one. So exciting right? LOL.

Anyways last weekend my niece slept over and we decided to put up my kids Tinkerbell tent in the living room (which takes up the entire living room) and we watched movies and played Polly pocket n just had a girl party.

011_zpsee3079b4.jpg

009_zpsb62b000d.jpg

007_zpsa2bda7d0.jpg

it was a hectic night too but still fun. THen yesterday I went shopping with my friend and when it was time to leave her daughter didn't want to go with her,so i said she could come home with me.We stayed at the mall while her mom took the baby to the dr and then we went to my daughters school n then my place.we had a snack n juice tea party,watched netflix and then she played with my girls when they got home from school.later my friend came over and me being the crazy canuck i am got into some shenanigans,i had this crazy idea to put the babys clothes on the dolls and the dolls clothes on the baby,line them up on the couch n get a pic ( i don't know why I do what i do ,i just do!) So my friend was laughing at me hysterically as her poor baby is thinking I'm some wackadoodle and looking at me really funny but not fussing so it's all good. wanna see the result?

015_zpsd8a946e1.jpg
bahahahaha I love it!!! we laughed so much n it was so cute!

Up next october Dining Plans YAYYYYYY ( working on it right now)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter