Every adventure requires a first step trite but true even here!!!

You did a fabulous job on that cake! Tell your DD we said Happy Birthday. I can't wait to meet you guys. I bet you she and Caison will have a great time hanging out.

I think I'm going to pull out all of my planning gear and get this plan in motion - TONIGHT!

YAYYYY omg so exciting!!!

The cake is so incredible!!! I love that you decorated the table with "whozits and whatzits galore"! And your FB post about boo's "best birthday ever" comment... :sad: princess:

Hee Hee I'm back after not showing myself over the weekend! Although I did comment briefly on Facebook. I love that cake, I'm going to have to go check out the baking album. You want to make me a Pluto one in August? :rotfl::rotfl2:

Hee Hee I'm back after not showing myself over the weekend! Although I did comment briefly on Facebook. I love that cake, I'm going to have to go check out the baking album. You want to make me a Pluto one in August? :rotfl::rotfl2:

Another August birthday??? :cool1: When is yours? Mine is the 20th. :scratchin Did we have the conversation already when we had our Dismeet??? :confused3

Another August birthday??? :cool1: When is yours? Mine is the 20th. :scratchin Did we have the conversation already when we had our Dismeet??? :confused3

No I don't think we had a conversation about birthdays. Mine is 8/9 which explains the second half of my DIS name. :rotfl:

This year is the big 4-0 for me which is part of what we are celebrating in October. The other is our 15 year anniversary. I would love to be at Disney for my actual birthday but I don't think I could handle the heat. :faint:

Jim told me this weekend that he wants to go to either Vegas or Williamsburg for his 40th in 2015. Not sure where he got the two choices, they're quite different. :confused3 I guess I need to start researching those two until he makes up his mind.

Just stopping over to say hello to you, Miss Sunshine! I am blessed every day to have you as a friend!!! :goodvibes

How did I not know that you were doing a PTR? Did I sub to this once and lose the sub. :confused3

Anyway - I have a lot of catching up to do. But I have to say that I absolutely love, love, love your cake. That is amazing!

How did I not know that you were doing a PTR? Did I sub to this once and lose the sub. :confused3

Anyway - I have a lot of catching up to do. But I have to say that I absolutely love, love, love your cake. That is amazing!

Aew thanks yeah I need to catch up on ur tr too!!

Ok me either....I just noticed the link today. Now to go back and read.

Ok, all caught up. All your plans look really good but I hope you find out soon about your sister and nephew going or not, that would make me crazy. Heck I'm a little nutty about it with my family and that trip isn't until next Dec (though my mom DID finally call the TA a couple of days ago so that is progress)! I also hope they can get Hailey a diagnosis soon, I can only imagine how tough that is and lastly..

Happy Birthday (a few days late) to Hailey!

Darling cake.

Ok me either....I just noticed the link today. Now to go back and read.

Ok, all caught up. All your plans look really good but I hope you find out soon about your sister and nephew going or not, that would make me crazy. Heck I'm a little nutty about it with my family and that trip isn't until next Dec (though my mom DID finally call the TA a couple of days ago so that is progress)! I also hope they can get Hailey a diagnosis soon, I can only imagine how tough that is and lastly..

Happy Birthday (a few days late) to Hailey!

Darling cake.

Thanks,well I have an update to do,I think i have things figured out with my sister.Thanks so much from Hailey too!!

Hi everyone guess what happened this week? i got not 1 not 2 BUT 3 pieces of mickey mail WOOHOOOOO,I received my DME packet first,then my booklet of vouchers and itinerary,and saving the best for last I also got a pkg from my friend in england who was kind enough to send hailey and i a pkg containing 25 trading pins to take with us on our journey.

i didn't get a pic of the DME stuff i guess.

Oh and in other news my sister STILL has not told me that her n my nephew are not coming BUT I think it's obvious since she has offered to take my dog while i'm away and to watch Riley.So now I have a dining resrevation to cancel for Garden Grill ( because i made a back up for Via Napoli,and i'd rather go there) and I need to decide what to do about the pirates league appointment for my nephew.I think i'll ask Hailey if she wants to go in his place and if not then it'll be cancelled.33 days to go and "I just can't wait to be kinnnngggggg" oops i mean there I just can't wait to be there!!

Hey that's a great mail day!
Too bad your sister won't be coming, but your alternate plans look good. Via Napoli! I can't wait totry it!

Hey that's a great mail day!
Too bad your sister won't be coming, but your alternate plans look good. Via Napoli! I can't wait totry it!

I'm dying to hit via napoli which is funny since my hubby is italian n i get so sick of Italian food,but theres one certain thing on the menu I am just dying to try,but you won't know unless you read my tr when the time comes teehee!!!!

It was fun talking to you. :goodvibes Doesn't oopsi say ya'll too? She must.

I hope Polly can be rescued this evening.

Why would you rather have Via than GG? GG is the bomb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter