Every adventure requires a first step trite but true even here!!!

Alice in Wonderland was a fun movie night for us. My kids LOVE any movie night that involves having hot tea (Mulan, Alice). ::yes:: Can't wait to see pictures of your girls having tea with their beautiful dresses on! :goodvibes

Yeah I'm excited for that one cause it means an excuse to bake and well I'm sure you can tell by my Facebook that it's a passion of mine :)

Hey everyone okay I hope you don't mind the real life updates but on one of the forums I post on those are the parts that I liked and made it different from the other pre reports I had read,so although on one it isn't as common I kinda like the idea and will do mini real life posts from time to time.So yesterday I went with my kids to my moms house because while one of my sisters was on a cruise in the bahamas I had put her on a mission to find straw disney purses(I had seen in somebody's tr somewhere) I don't live in the same town as my sister or my mom ,but its closer for my sister to get to my moms than it is for her to drive to me.So my sister was coming to bring my girls their gifts.So while we waited for her to come by we decided to play disney princess choutes and ladders and rudolph monopoly.

002_zps45cb94a8.jpg

003_zpsae5626a1.jpg

and i also recently got glasses,but please ignore my look as my hair isn't done and i have no make up on EEEEEKKKK

Oh and you gotta love haileys face in it LOL she's a nutter!

004_zps01f6b7c0.jpg

Eventually (an hour and a half after she was supposed to arrive)My sister showed up and gave the girls their little basket/purses.Hailey got ariel and riley got Cinderella.

009_zps588d460f.jpg

Then my mom and step dad wanted to take us out to dinner so we hung out outside while they got ready to go and i took a pic of the girls just because.

it didnt come out very well at all but meh whatever!

006_zps06b5413f.jpg

after our dinner we went out to walmart because my stepdad saw some suitcases a few days prior that he wanted to buy the girls(Riley refused to let me show hers because she wants that to be in the tr for when her and i go in October)Hailey picked a kitten one and I remembered that i had wanted to include a pic of the bags my sister bought me for Christmas so i put them on the couch n took this.....

007_zpsdb311e8a.jpg

which led to Hailey wanting a pic with her suitcase,the girls are very vocal about what i should pout in my pre tr or tr's and these are their memories too so my moto is if it doesn't hurt anyone than why not right?

008-1_zps8afb9104.jpg

so again if you want to see the suitcase Riley chose you'll have to wait until a few months later,when I do the pre tr for that.Anyway this morning Hailey decided she wanted to start packing some things in her suitcase and that WE MUST take pics to post here(she makes me so proud)lol so here are her pics of her packing so far....

010_zps456f7582.jpg

and of course Duffy needed to be in his "seatbelt" the only thying she has to pack is her clothes but being that we have 3 months,3 weeks and 3 days until we depart,I didn't want her to pack those n have them be a wrinkled mess.

011_zps1fcccb9f.jpg

so thats that for now see you again soon :)

003_zps50d1ebfe.jpg

005_zpsa589189d.jpg

006_zpscf417725.jpg

Don't you LOVE Michaels?? I walked around during my shift a few weeks ago when those gigantic clown glasses came in and wore them while I was working in the store! All the cool things you can find keep me entertained while I'm SUPPOSED to be helping customers teeheehee :clown:

003_zpsae5626a1.jpg

I have this game too!!! That and Whoville-opoly :D

Great updates!!! Can't wait to hear more!

I could have sworn I subbed to this thread! Oh well, I definitely did this time! I'm here, can't wait for the story!

Those little purses are adorable!!!! Great souvenier from your sister! I absolutely love Hailey's packing! She knows excactly what things are important to take! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see Riley's new suitcase. popcorn::

Your new glasses are so cute!!! :cool2:

Y'all have so much snow! :goodvibes Our little dusting only lasted about an hour or two before it melted. :sad2:

I too enjoy IRL updates...which is why I put lots of them on my own PTR! :rolleyes1

Those little purses are adorable!!!! Great souvenier from your sister! I absolutely love Hailey's packing! She knows excactly what things are important to take! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see Riley's new suitcase. popcorn::

Your new glasses are so cute!!! :cool2:

Y'all have so much snow! :goodvibes Our little dusting only lasted about an hour or two before it melted. :sad2:

I too enjoy IRL updates...which is why I put lots of them on my own PTR! :rolleyes1

yet I want more snow!!!and everyone around me keeps tellin me to stop the snow dance they've had enough (I think they're just getting old n crabby lol) actually while I was at my moms my other sister who was coming home from a Disney cruise called n said she had gifts for the girls too so I'll post those when they get them :)

Okie Dokie! I'm all caught up! It looks like you've got all the plans and ADRs lined up perfectly. By the way, I really enjoy all of the "real life" updates.

Okie Dokie! I'm all caught up! It looks like you've got all the plans and ADRs lined up perfectly. By the way, I really enjoy all of the "real life" updates.

OMG I'm so glad this is only a computer n u cant see me through it ,because I'm totally not dressed for the arrival of a Disney Legend WELCOME!!!!!:worship:

Cheeky you crack me up!!! THAT is awesome! :rotfl2:
Ok connie I gotta feel u in on that statement Its been several yrs that I was signed up on a different disney site and I have read her reports from a long time ago on that site so yes to me Lisa is a Disney Legend,infact her reports that I read there might have been my first ones ever!!! So can you imagine how excited I got when I found her on here too!!! AWESOME!!!

Ok connie I gotta feel u in on that statement Its been several yrs that I was signed up on a different disney site and I have read her reports from a long time ago on that site so yes to me Lisa is a Disney Legend,infact her reports that I read there might have been my first ones ever!!! So can you imagine how excited I got when I found her on here too!!! AWESOME!!!

You're too kind! I love writing my trip reports because it keeps me from having the Disney blues. Maybe I subconsciously drag them out just because of that. :scratchin

I hope that we get to meet up while we are both there!

You're too kind! I love writing my trip reports because it keeps me from having the Disney blues. Maybe I subconsciously drag them out just because of that. :scratchin

I hope that we get to meet up while we are both there!

me too I usually buy a cheapo pay as u go asmerican phone before i go,its cheaper to buy a new one thasn it is to reactivate an old one so I'll make sure i message u the bnumber so u can text me there,and we'll work something out :goodvibes

OKay so I'm gonna get this in while the fam is away lol I'm sneaky !!! they went toboganing or however u spell it who cares (I'm home doing laundry).Someone made a mess of their clothes at school today ,anyways I plan to decorate our room for our bday and ariel is H's fave princess plus i found cool Ariel decorations for our room so.......... i bought them on ebay.Anyways my plan is to decorate the room on the first night when she falls asleep,well i'm going to decorate the window so that we are both surprised when we leave n walk past it the next morning.so while the fams away I' figured i'd post my decorations since they arrived in the mail today .....

005_zps18be8f59.jpg

and.....

006_zps5e79adfc.jpg

now to get dinner done before they get back

Those are just too cute, Cheeky! That is going to be such a wonderful surprise for H! It will be like waking up into a magical place!!! :cloud9:

Finally made it over here and now I'm all caught up!

Love all of your plans. Mother and Daughter trips are fun no matter what the age.

That's a lot of snacks you have!

Love the shirts you got at the Disney store. I actually just bought both of those myself along with a Monster's Inc. one!

The Ariel birthday decorations are very cute, I'm sure that Hailey will love them.

I'm sure I had more to say than that but I've forgotten it all by now. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter