Escape to Neverland - A new Tagliarchy adventure!!

nana.jpg

Found a Nana!

And now that I said Pixie - I'm craving pixie stix.:goodvibes
th_000_0041.jpg
Jessie almost has this Nana expression (photo is a year or 2 old).

th_100_2072.jpg
This was taken after we just picked her up from the kennel last year. I tried to take a cute picture of her on Sunday, but she was very upset with me for clipping her nails.

I tried to take a cute picture of her on Sunday, but she was very upset with me for clipping her nails.

We trimed Stella's this weekend too - and she hid under the desk
and shot up dirty looks :mad: for 3 hours!

I can't believe our thread is already on page two before I got to post!

I am BlueBayou and I need to find the color wheel - I don't know what my color is - it is dark blueish.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Can you beleive it, another post from me today? I've been to the tagliarchy more today than the whole month of January (and probably December combined).

For the record, here are everyone's colors and artifacts.

BlueBayou- Dark Violet-Blue
Danauk - aquamarine - Water Feature
waterfeature.gif

geffric - Chocolate - Chocolate Chip Pancake Maker
flapjacks.gif

ibouncetoo - Dark Spring-Green - Tag Fairytale Book
read.gif

NC Beast - Red-Red-Orange
NC Belle - Dark Teal-Cyan
Nephosaurus - Green - Crystal Ball
crystalball.gif

Nieceosaurus - Crimson - Glass Slipper
slipper.gif

ohanafamily - Blue - Webmaster WannaBe
crash.gif

RRBB - Dark Orchid - Official Tagliarchy Color Wheel
colorwheelface.gif

slo - Magenta-Magenta-Violet - M&M Swimming Pool
M_MSwimmingPool.gif

wallyb - Dark Dull-Magenta - Lava Lamp
LavaLamp.gif

And here's a link to the TAGLIARCHY Color Wheel

:wave:

I need to think about finding an artifact for myself.

welcome back taglikins. been wondering what happened to you folks. probably wont post enough to join in, but nice to see old groups back in the thick of things.

Good morning Neverland!!
We seem to be full of surprises on our new thread. Can you believe it, me posting before I go to work!!
I couldn't remember my colour either and the link to the colour wheel was saved as a favourite on my old laptop so I had to google Tagliarchy colour wheel to find it!!

So what is everyone doing today? I'm going to work in about 15 minutes, then I'm going straight to the gym after work. Then I need to have an early night as I need to be at work extra early tomorrow as we are leaving for London at 7:15am!!

Have a great day everyone!!

I'm so glad all of you are enjoying our escape to Neverland :goodvibes

wallyb - I love the Nana picture!!! :dog:
**So what are going to do with your
LavaLamp.gif
on Neverland?

Danauk - Have fun at the museum tomorrow :) , I hope all your students behave well for you that day. Do you have a lot of chaperones coming with to help?

NC Belle - Love the pictures of Jessie :dog:.
**We definiitly need to find you an artifact ::yes::
We are all going to have to think of some ideas :scratchin

BlueBayou - I'm so glad you made it to Neverland :goodvibes

RRBB - Thanks for listing everything, and for a link to the color wheel :)
**How is OF doing? Tell him to come visit us :)
**Are you all moved into the new addition?
Did you get your scrapbook room done?

geffric - What was your final snow total? We didn't get much at all, maybe a couple of inches:yay:

ibouncetoo - :wave2:

FroggyinArk - Thanks for thinking of us :goodvibes Whenever you want to come visit Neverland, you are always welcome to join us :)

Well, I'm off and running
I gotta get ready for work
Have a good day today!!! :wave:

Morning Taglikins!

welcome back taglikins. been wondering what happened to you folks. probably wont post enough to join in, but nice to see old groups back in the thick of things.

Hi Froggy....stop by anytime.

Well, since I put my artifact back in my sig, I had to 'splain it to my cruise pals. They thought I was holding out on them and had an 'inside' connection to the TF. Honestly though, the TAG FAIRY should take a stroll through some of the cruise meets threads. Lots of high post count, long term folks with NO TAGS! :scared1:

I guess I qualify. I love chocolate, and I am on the DIS at least once on most days (except weekends). I have no idea what my color is. I don't know what my artifact is either. I guess I don't have one since I am new. I will continue reading and try to follow along.
I love Peter Pan and Neverland so I am sure it will be a blast!

WHAT UP TAGLIARCHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, a blast from the past. So good to see you again RickinNYC. You should come by more often, since you are one of the forefathers of the TAGLIARCHY.

Well, no time to post much more. Gotta get the kids in the car and head off to music class. I'll try to visit again later - provided I can get them both down for a nap at the same time again.

Bye for now. :wave:

Hi all,

I came by to say Hi.

As a few of you may realize I am no longer in charge of IT at my ofice. I was also being watched by the new guard. This is a temporary sitch (I Hope). At any rate, I LUV the NEW DIGS!!!!!

I promise, I will come back by more often...

:figment:

:wave:

Hi to Rick and Froggy!

:wizard: OF--- I hope that things go better for you at work. NC Beast has to work OT because his former supervisors took early retirement last fall so there is a temp. shortage of staff. He has good supervisors (the 2 bosses were promoted within the office). He might have time this weekend to say hi after he catches up on some sleep.

th_100_0855.jpg
Here is my virtual snack today. A white chocolate chip/macademia nut cookie ice cream sandwhich from MK's Main Street Bakery.

I'm in the mood for this for tonight's virtual deesert:

100_0136.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter