Escape to Neverland - A new Tagliarchy adventure!!

You really are "The keeper of the Flame" Doll -
you're always here to welcome anyone!

Is your tag "This Belle only has a furbaby"
from my blunder when I mixed up you and RRBB?:)

I remember now!
You know I should get some credit for that.
Or a least a batch of cookies.::yes::

How is your kitchen for baking? I guess that we can swing by during our Boston trip.

This is all new to me, but I love the place you call neverland :goodvibes look at my location <------------

Aaawww! Nice of you to offer.
Are you a messy cook?

:rolleyes1 I'm usually good on cleaning up...but, NC B. usually volunteers to do it.

Vacation cooking...might just go to the North End to get some treats. :thumbsup2

WHAT UP TAGLIARCHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: ALL HAIL THE FOUNDING FATHER! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hi all,

I came by to say Hi.

As a few of you may realize I am no longer in charge of IT at my ofice. I was also being watched by the new guard. This is a temporary sitch (I Hope). At any rate, I LUV the NEW DIGS!!!!!

I promise, I will come back by more often...

:figment:

OF...GREAT TO SEE YOU!

You boys REALLY need to stop by more often ::yes::

This is all new to me, but I love the place you call neverland :goodvibes look at my location <------------

Debbiedoo....then you must feel right at home in this Neverland! Welcome!

Just found out Allison Dubois is going to be here tomorrow. She has a big seminar in Tempe this weekend. (If you're not in the know, the NBC show "Medium" is based on her experiences.) I'm going to try and unchain myself from my desk so I can meet her and Joe!

....later kids...

Good morning everyone,
Just stopping by real quickly as I have to be at work for 6:45am to get ready for the field trip to London! We have 56 children going, 4 staff and 4 parent helpers so it should be a nice trip. Plus we are going to my favourite London museum anyway so I will definately have fun with my group!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Yea, it's finally Friday!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

ibouncetoo - Hopefully The TAG FAIRY will see your post and go visit you all on the cruise meet threads.

THL - We need to get you a color!!! RRBB is in charge of that, and I'm sure she'll help you with that as soon as she has a chance :)

RickinNYC - I'm so glad you came by!!!!! :goodvibes Please come visit often - we miss you!!!!

RRBB - Do both the children go to music class, or just Ian?

ohanafamily - I"m sorry that work is stressful lately:guilty: I hope if gets better soon :wizard:
**I"m glad you like the new place :)

wallyb - :wave2:

NC Belle - I love the snack, thanks!!!! :goodvibes

debbiedoo - Welcome to Neverland!!!!! :goodvibes Please come by often and visit - we would love to get to know you!!!!

Danauk - Have fun at the museum today!!! :cool1:

The shower is calling me, and I guess I should respond ;)
Have a good day today everyone!!! :wave:

Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I join??? I have a dessert picture....

before:
IMG_1518.jpg

and after:
IMG_1519.jpg

wow, that was good.....

Daddy, eh? :rotfl:

G'morning again all! How tricks? What's shakin'?

Yes... Daddy:blush:
As for the Shakin ... that'd be me.
or81f9.gif

The B52s have a new song on iTunes - I missed them so much!
I'm glad to have some of their silly fun back.
Think the world could stand some of that right now.

I'm up for SILLY FUN! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Then check this silly lyric out...
I'm your daytime waitress
at the Taco Tiki Hut
I'm your daytime waitress
Here's your stupid 7-Up

:dance3:
It's from the 52s new song Funplex

Danauk, I hope you had a good time in London with your class. It sounds like a great field trip

RRBB - Do both the children go to music class, or just Ian?

Both kids keep me busy and running. Here's a run down of who does what when...
Monday:
- Ian - pre-school 8:45-12:45

Tuesday:
- Ian - Little Gym 9:15-10:15
After class grandma picks Ian up for their weekly date. They'll often go to the mall or the library or back to her house. She feeds him lunch before returning him to me, too.

Wednesday:
- Ian - swim lesson 4:45-5:15
- Sophia - swim lesson (with mommy) 4:45-5:15
After classes are over I let Ian play in the small pool for a while before changing and meeting OF for dinner somewhere.

Thursday:
- Ian & Sophia - Music Together (with mommy) - 9:30-10:15
- Sophia - Little Gym (with mommy) - 12:45-1:30

Friday:
- Sophia - Cradle Roll (with mommy) 9:10-11:00 (includes Shabbat with the pre-school, music, art activity or special guest and play time​
If I don't get us all up and going early in the morning I find we usually won't get out of the house until afternoon. But if we don't have something specific to do it's hard to get going.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I join??? I have a dessert picture...
Mmmmm, that looked delicious. Of course you can join in, especially if you keep bringing stuff like that to us!!!

Well, off to start dinner. Later folks. :wave:

Hi everyone! I am SO ready for the weekend.

DanaUK - you mentioning your field trip made me realize that we really didn't do that much on our visit to London. I think it was 4 nights. I double majored in Theatre (The trip was following my Freshman year of college) so we saw Chess, Starlight Express and Cats. So I guess we did things I wanted to do instead of more cultural things.

We did go to the church where all the kings are burried. For some reason I learned a poem for theatre competition that was about rulers. I did not ever win with it - I don't think it had enough passion.
It went something like : William the conqurer long did reign; William his son by an arrow was slain. So it was neat to find the names I recognized.

We went to Soho and I bought a sweater. Oh and we stopped in a McDonalds when we were walking around. My parents were not McDonalds type people - I think that was the only time I was ever in a McDonalds with them. (Not that they were totally against fast food - they did get KFC and Burger King on occasion). I think just ordered fries at the McDonalds because we found it funny.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter