Escape to Neverland - A new Tagliarchy adventure!!

:wave: Ibouncetoo

We need to get serious soon about our first cruise, but we also are planning next month's wdw trip and then we stop at WDW for Christmas holidays on the way to Port of Tampa.

NC B.'s oldest brother popped by the other day and intoduced us to his lastest friend.

Just remember, the sooner you book, the better the rate. So start looking at some of the itineraries for next year to see what appeals. Also the 2012 dates and itineraries should come out in about another month or so. I've got my fingers crossed for a Hawaii cruise out of LA on the Wonder. :thumbsup2

Just remember, the sooner you book, the better the rate. So start looking at some of the itineraries for next year to see what appeals. Also the 2012 dates and itineraries should come out in about another month or so. I've got my fingers crossed for a Hawaii cruise out of LA on the Wonder. :thumbsup2

MIL already book us (most of her sons and their families) on Carnival. We are going to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, and Grand Caymen (forgot the order of stops). We ship out 12/26 and back Jan 2. Some of the guys might not come due to work.

D'OH...I thought you meant 'we need to get serious' about CHOOSING a first cruise. :headache:

Sounds like FUN! I would love to go to Belize!

\

Now I wonder if I'm pronouncing it correctly?

LaShanna (like a girl's name)

Toe Vah

:confused3

When I said it to a co-worker today, I didn't get laughed at, at least.

Not sure if this is how you're "hearing it", but here's another way to try it.

Le Shaw Naw (both rhyme with paw)
Toe Vaw (also rhymes with paw)

I'm still sad you won't be on the PC cruise with us in January. I was so looking forward to seeing you again. Oh well, some other time I guess. (There's a lot of activity going on over on the thread right now with today being the PIF day and excursion booking beginning.)

Happy and Healthy New Year to you..:thumbsup2

OOOO Hawaii to the DVC property?? HMMM i'll have to think about that one..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter