Escape to Neverland - A new Tagliarchy adventure!!

:surfweb:

Poor Katie was complaining of a stomachache all day yesterday, and I just kept telling her she needed to use the bathroom, because, normally she does when she has a stomachache. Well, at 8:30 last night, up came her dinner:eek: She has not been sick like that for literally 2 years, and I think it kinda freaked her out :scared1: Luckily, she hasn't been sick since, but I didn't get much sleep, because I was waiting for the next round to start anytime. I even had her sleep on my floor, so I could keep an eye on her. We are going to take food with her very slow today, because we are going to see HSM on Ice tomorrow, and I want to make sure she is okay.

THL - :wave2:

Kari - Yummmm.......:goodvibes
Welcome to our thread!!!! Please come by often and visit - we would love to get to know you :)

RRBB - Holy cow you have a busy schedule :faint: You are providing your children with some really memories :goodvibes

Danauk - How was you trip to the museum?

All other TAGLIKINS - :wave2:

Well, I gotta go get ready for work.
Katie is going to come with me today, because Kevin has many errands to run, and I want her just to relax. So I'll bring out her little bed, and she can lay in my office and watch movies all morning and early afternoon:)

Have a good day!!! :wave:

Morining TAGLIKINS

Big night for me tonight. I get to book my reservations for my cruise!:cool1:

I'm in charge of booking Palo dinner for our table (another person is handling brunch and another tea). Then I have a couple of excursions to make final decision on today and book tonight.

There are at least 130 cabins of DISers on this cruise (123 of which have officially checked in on our thread...a handfull more spotted around the cruise board), so we're hoping we don't crash DCL's site tonight...cause, you know, we'll all be signing on at the same time.

I think I'll take a little nap this afternoon so I'll be fully alert and have my wits about me at 10PM.....wish me luck!

RRBB wow you are busy!! I bet Ian and Sophia have so much fun at all their activities.

slo PD to Kaite, I hope she gets better quickly!

Talking of sick children reminds me of my museum trip yesterday!! 5 children were sick on the bus and 1 spent the afternoon laying on the bed in the museums medical room as she was sick all day, poor thing! So my assistant had to stay with her which meant I had to have 2 groups of children. Do you know how hard it is to keep track of 14 children in a busy London museum on your own?:scared1: But we managed, didn't loose anyone and had a great day!!

BlueBayou I love going to the West End to see the shows. Last year we saw 5: Wicked (my favourite!), We will rock you, The Lion King, Grease and Phantom of the Opera (again!). We are lucky that we can get tickets on line from the half price ticket booth, drive down to see a Saturday matinee, then drive back that evening! We will usually do a little shopping and maybe go in a museum whilst we are there as well. I love going to the London museums as they are all free to get it!

Everyone else :yay:

So what is everyone doing today? I phoned Disneyland Paris this morning and made my restaurant reservations. I got them all for the times I wanted :cool1: . Plus I phoned guest services (really hard to do when all the options are in French and my French is really bad!!) to ask about the back stage tours. I love doing the tours at WDW (and are going to some at DL) so we are going to do the DLP tour and the Walt Disney Studio tour when we are there. Luckily all the cast members speak English!!

Well I better go, I'm supposed to be going to the gym, but I think I will spend longer in the pool, sauna and steam room today!!

Have a great day everyone.

As promised....Is this going to be my payment for jumping in?
IMG_1950.jpg

oops, took a bite of this one already.....well, there should be enough for you all....

Wow, ....all of these little bugs going around...my twins have strep, one has ear infections, one has a barely loose tooth (hey, she thinks it should get her attention), and the baby has RSV from all those bugs brought home from kindergarten! So, to answer your next question....yes, I caught the virus (but not strep....yet).

We only do ballet right now, for DD....but t-ball for DS starts soon. And they both want panano (piano for those that can pronounce it correctly) lessons. And I think the baby is ready to begin kipper classes at our Y....judging by the way he loved the pool at WDW earlier this week. Good grief, RRBB, when do we mommies get our own classes????

So jealous of the cruise planning, ibouncetoo.......(that is where I got the yummy dessert above). Of course, if we went with other Dissers, then my husband might meet some people and have to hang out here, and then where would I go to complain about him?? :lmao:

:wave:

:wizard: Ibouncetoo, Good luck on getting those times!

:hug: Slo, I hope that Katie feels better soon.

We are having great weather outside---no winter coats needed. :)

ibouncetoo sorry, I didn't see your post above mine earlier. I hope you got the reservations you wanted.

I managed to sort out our backstage tours for DLP today. They seem a good price. The Disneyland tour is $20 for a 2 hour tour and the Walt Disney Studios tour is $17 for 1 1/2 hours. They do both English language and French language tours each day too so I will be able to understand the guide!!

KariC, that desert looks yummy. Were you on the cruise for your anniversary? We are celebrating our 10th anniversary in the summer. Although our actual anniversary is when we are in las Vegas we plan on wearing the anniversary buttons when we are in Disneyland the week before!

I think I'll take a little nap this afternoon so I'll be fully alert and have my wits about me at 10PM.....wish me luck!

:scared1: OMG is this what I'm going to need to do to get hooked up with Palo.
And I thought the Cindy breakfast was tough!

One of the neighbor kids (he is in kindergarten) wants Jessie (our 5.75 year old mixed lab girl) as his pet. I told him no and he got the saddest look. The kid was very talkative today and his English is improving (his family is originally from Mexico). He hopes that we have a garden this year because he loves plants.

NC B. is playing soccer with the neighbor kids.

One of the neighbor kids (he is in kindergarten) wants Jessie (our 5.75 year old mixed lab girl) as his pet. I told him no and he got the saddest look. The kid was very talkative today and his English is improving (his family is originally from Mexico). He hopes that we have a garden this year because he loves plants.

NC B. is playing soccer with the neighbor kids.

Hey Stella's 5 too!
stelheart.jpg

Hey Stella's 5 too!
stelheart.jpg

It is too bad that we are not planning to drive to Boston. The girls could had a play date. I don't think NC Beast's oldest brother's kittens would like Jessie to play with them. :rolleyes1

Hey, my twins are 5! (Our dog is older, and now lives with someone else, because of 5 year old allergies. :sad1:)

Anyway, today's dessert was brought to you courtesy of Disney's Wonder, for our 10th anniversary. We left the kids home in June 2006, and had a great time!!!!

Wally.....we had no problems reserving Palo's on the boat. I waited so that we could make sure we didn't miss Animator's Pallete or Triton's. (Right, Triton's and Wonder are the 4 day cruise?) But, it might be different? Palo's is SO worth it.....too bad I don't have a pic of the desserts there......I think we ate them too quickly. :rolleyes1

Hey, my twins are 5! (Our dog is older, and now lives with someone else, because of 5 year old allergies. :sad1:)

Anyway, today's dessert was brought to you courtesy of Disney's Wonder, for our 10th anniversary. We left the kids home in June 2006, and had a great time!!!!

Wally.....we had no problems reserving Palo's on the boat. I waited so that we could make sure we didn't miss Animator's Pallete or Triton's. (Right, Triton's and Wonder are the 4 day cruise?) But, it might be different? Palo's is SO worth it.....too bad I don't have a pic of the desserts there......I think we ate them too quickly. :rolleyes1

Hi KariC :flower3:
I heard about the Panna Cotta at Palo.
I LOVE:lovestruc Panna Cotta
It'll be Paul's birthday when we're on the Wonder - so maybe we can score one of those :goodvibes Boat desserts too!

It is too bad that we are not planning to drive to Boston. The girls could had a play date. I don't think NC Beast's oldest brother's kittens would like Jessie to play with them. :rolleyes1

Stell's stingy with her toys.
But get this ... :love::cat:loves cats.

Hi KariC :flower3:
I heard about the Panna Cotta at Palo.
I LOVE:lovestruc Panna Cotta
It'll be Paul's birthday when we're on the Wonder - so maybe we can score one of those :goodvibes Boat desserts too!

If you have Paul's b'day noted on your reservation, you WILL have a cake at delivered to your table that night.

Also, regarding Palo and desserts...did I tell you already that you can go up to the Palo bar (very small...like 4 bar stools) and have a cocktail and dessert...without a reservation? Your can.

It's hard to pick a night for Palo dinner on a 4 day, since you don't know your dining roation PLUS as a first time cruiser, you'd want to hit each restaurant anyway. The 3rd night is the 'duplicate' restaurant night, but it also Pirate night, which has a special menu and is way fun as all the CMs are dressed in costume. ALTHOUGH, an earlyish Palo dinner that night will allow you to enjoy the Pirate buffet at 10;30 :thumbsup2

But I'd still vote for Palo brunch as my favorite...it will just be trickier to get as it's only offered on your sea day.

If you have Paul's b'day noted on your reservation, you WILL have a cake at delivered to your table that night.

Also, regarding Palo and desserts...did I tell you already that you can go up to the Palo bar (very small...like 4 bar stools) and have a cocktail and dessert...without a reservation? Your can.

It's hard to pick a night for Palo dinner on a 4 day, since you don't know your dining roation PLUS as a first time cruiser, you'd want to hit each restaurant anyway. The 3rd night is the 'duplicate' restaurant night, but it also Pirate night, which has a special menu and is way fun as all the CMs are dressed in costume. ALTHOUGH, an earlyish Palo dinner that night will allow you to enjoy the Pirate buffet at 10;30 :thumbsup2

But I'd still vote for Palo brunch as my favorite...it will just be trickier to get as it's only offered on your sea day.

mthanks.jpg

You Lady ... are a Fount ... a runneth over cup ... Torrent of cruise info.

Thanks to all that gave their well wishes for Ms. Katie - she's much better now, and did great all day yesterday :) She went to work with me in the morning and early afternoon, and just relaxed in the office, watching movies. Than she took a great nap with Kevin at home, and then did great last night - thank goodness!!! I was really nervous about not being able to go today:rolleyes: Now lets hope Stephanie or me doesn't get it :wizard:

Today is a big day for Stephanie, she is getting her ears pierced before we go to the ice show. She is so nervous and excited at the same time :upsidedow I'll let you all know how it went.

I can't get over our temps today - it's negative 4 right now:cold:
Originally we wanted to go downtown all day, but with these temps we said, "PASS!!" So we are only going for the show and for dinner. It'll still be a good day!!! :banana:

ibouncetoo - Did you get into Palo last night?

Danauk - I'm sorry you had sick students at the museum the other day - that had to be very stressful for you!!:headache:
**Congrats on getting the reservations you wanted - that's awesome!!:woohoo:

KariC - I'm so sorry to hear of all the sickness in your house :grouphug: I'm especially sorry to hear of you baby having RSV :guilty: I battled that with Katie (my 4yr old) twice, and it was terrible. I hope your baby gets better soon :wizard: Please keep us posted!!!!
**Thanks for the dessert!!!! :goodvibes

NC Belle - You are so lucky to not need a coat by you - can I come visit???? :teeth:

wallyb - I love that picture of Stella!!!! :goodvibes

To all other TAGLIKINS - :wave2:

Well, I'm off to make some breakfast and then get ready to go
Have a good day today everyone!!! :wave:

Well, we pretty much crashed and burned the DCL web site last night. After FOUR HOURS I was only able to book Palo dinner and my two excursions. My table mates were unable to book ANYTHING. I gave up, took a nap for a couple of hours and came back on at 4:30am Phoenix time, but all the Palo brunches and teas were gone. We'll just have to try again at 75 days.

The one excursion I really wanted (Sea Lion encounter) never showed any availability according to the people who did get through, so I may just book that on my own, as other cruise mates have already done.

Needless to say, I'm a little sluggish this morning. Just made a lovely tomato and cheese omlette and shared it with the cat!

Going to check in on my cruise mates and then try and get a couple of chores done before I need a nap! :upsidedow

Well, we pretty much crashed and burned the DCL web site last night. After FOUR HOURS I was only able to book Palo dinner and my two excursions. My table mates were unable to book ANYTHING. I gave up, took a nap for a couple of hours and came back on at 4:30am Phoenix time, but all the Palo brunches and teas were gone. We'll just have to try again at 75 days.

:sad2:
Well if you can't get Palo ...
:eek: What are my chances?

I can't get over our temps today - it's negative 4 right now:cold:
Originally we wanted to go downtown all day, but with these temps we said, "PASS!!" So we are only going for the show and for dinner. It'll still be a good day!!! :banana:
It was 75 here today. Allow me to gloat. You can be laughing at me when it is a 115 here. We did have a great day. We went to a friend's birthday party in a park. It was wonderful. Just the perfect temp.

I am interested to hear how the ear piercing went. Lily actually asked me to get hers done when we were at the mall a couple of weeks ago. It was odd. She hates shots and last doctor's appointment behaved so badly because of her fear.

I didn't get it done because; 1) My DH and I had not talked about it and I think he would have freaked.
2) I did not think she would actually go through with it. I could see her only having one ear done.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Sherry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter