Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

I can take a couple more things....I already have my ideas in my head for the elements I signed up for.

I can take tags in Group 13 - I have tons of fish and "ocean" theme stuff I can use.

And I can close out Group T.

Believe me if I didn't think I could do this I wouldn't have signed up for it!! Just let me know!

BTW I don't think I introduced myself. My name is Michelle and I live in Orange County, CA about 20 minutes away from DL. I met my husband while we both were working at DL about 17 years ago. I am a mom to 5 year old twins (a boy and a girl) and have to work full time to pay for all the Disney vacations we go on!:goodvibes

I can take a couple more things....I already have my ideas in my head for the elements I signed up for.

I can take tags in Group 13 - I have tons of fish and "ocean" theme stuff I can use.

Believe me if I didn't think I could do this I wouldn't have signed up for it!! Just let me know!

BTW I don't think I introduced myself. My name is Michelle and I live in Orange County, CA about 20 minutes away from DL. I met my husband while we both were working at DL about 17 years ago. I am a mom to 5 year old twins (a boy and a girl) and have to work full time to pay for all the Disney vacations we go on!:goodvibes

Welcome Michelle! lucky you live so close to Mickey!! we used to live in Thousand Oaks and Modesto before moving back to WA state, so now we have to fly instead of driving!

Michelle, I added you to both of those groups. That's just 3 elements and 3 letters, so I'm sure you can handle it. Just let me know if you have any questions or issues. It must be nice being that close to DL. Rachal (JohnsonsLoveDisney) just hosted a huge DL swap. You will have to be on the lookout next year, so you can get in on that one. I'd have millions of pics to scrap if we were that close. As it is, I have trouble getting one Disney trip scrapped before our next vacation, and we just go every 3 years.

Sheila

I can take letter E to finish up future world, letter S for worldshowcase...they wouldn't have the icons, but at least the letters are done!

also for Group G & J I'm willing to do 3-4 letters if the other ladies are too! and can take more for K & M if needed.

Sheila

I can take letter E to finish up future world, letter S for worldshowcase...they wouldn't have the icons, but at least the letters are done!

also for Group G & J I'm willing to do 3-4 letters if the other ladies are too! and can take more for K & M if needed.

Thanks Lisa! I added you to B & C. We'll give it another hour and then see where everyone is on adding add'l letters. I don't mind doing 3 or 4 for the longer titles if everyone else is ok with it.

Anyone want to fill in the element country groups? I'm doing Reddy's mickey head flag borders for each of the countries. Don't you ladies want a complete set?

I'm gonna go back and look at the rest of the element groups and see about filling holes. BRB

Ok. I will take paper piecing in group 5 - soarin and photo mats in group 9 - character spot.

Anyone want to fill in the element country groups? I'm doing Reddy's mickey head flag borders for each of the countries. Don't you ladies want a complete set?

I'm gonna go back and look at the rest of the element groups and see about filling holes. BRB

Yea!! I can't wait to use them! I'm already in all those groups, too!

I can help fill a few groups. Let me look over the list real quick.

Ok, I can add these groups:
Group A EPCOT
group N Canada
Group P France
Group O UK

Group 14 Canada- other
Group 16 France- other
Not sure what "other" I will make but I will let you know!

Ok ladies -- we are closed. I'll be back in a bit with some questions on the letter groups. After we get those sorted, I'll post final group sizes and each players list. I hope to have everything finalized sometime tonight.

Michelle, I added you to both of those groups. That's just 3 elements and 3 letters, so I'm sure you can handle it. Just let me know if you have any questions or issues. It must be nice being that close to DL. Rachal (JohnsonsLoveDisney) just hosted a huge DL swap. You will have to be on the lookout next year, so you can get in on that one. I'd have millions of pics to scrap if we were that close. As it is, I have trouble getting one Disney trip scrapped before our next vacation, and we just go every 3 years.

We have annual passes so we go at least twice a month if not more. Gonna try to go in this weekend to take some pics for ABC scrapbooks I'm making for the grandparents this year!

Darned work getting in the way of my DISing! Sheila, I can take a few more letters in the groups I'm not in if that helps...(I had wanted to join all of them, but stuck with the countries so as not to be piggish).

Darned work getting in the way of my DISing! Sheila, I can take a few more letters in the groups I'm not in if that helps...(I had wanted to join all of them, but stuck with the countries so as not to be piggish).

Jennifer, you need to get your priorities straight. Scrapping and swapping should always come before work. We just work so we can afford paper and embellies, right? ;) We need more players in the letter groups, so just let me know what groups you are interested in. Thanks for helping out!!

Boss was cracking the whip today! Lots of work to do. He's gone now, so I can take a few minutes and catch up! Lemme look at the list.

I'll take the last spot in Epcot. If you add me to Soarin' we can do 2 each.

And, can I PLEASE have the A in France? I wanted to do an Eiffel Tower :) (Thought of that at around 4:00 am this morning).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter