Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

I'm excited to participate in my first swap! My groups look good. I just explained it to my husband and he had this scared look on his face! Oh well!

urbkols said:
I'm excited to participate in my first swap! My groups look good. I just explained it to my husband and he had this scared look on his face! Oh well!

Lol! We are glad you decided to join us. Can't wait to see your pieces.

If you need some of those holes filled in the countries, I can do them! I didn't take a lot of pictures for the individual countries this trip but we plan on going back so I can just save them. I just noticed they weren't listed as FULL. Also, I am more than happy to take another spot or two in "American Adventure" if need be.

catinthehat35 said:
If you need some of those holes filled in the countries, I can do them! I didn't take a lot of pictures for the individual countries this trip but we plan on going back so I can just save them. I just noticed they weren't listed as FULL. Also, I am more than happy to take another spot or two in "American Adventure" if need be.

Thanks Stephanie! I put you in a few open spots. I'm going ahead and adding extra letters for Cheryl. If she doesn't want them, I will just add them to my list.

Ok, we are closed! Thank you for making my first swap sign up so easy. I will post player groups and send my info when I can get to the computer later this afternoon.

I can't believe I missed sign-ups! I don't know why I was thinking Monday! I will be an angel, if you need one!

Lori B.

I'm so sorry you missed sign ups. I'll put you down for an angel spot. Thanks for offering!

Your groups are listed in post #2. Please verify that everything is correct and pm me your information. I'm sending out my info now.

All my groups look great except that Group 18 is not listed. Other than that it looks great! I've been busy looking through my paper stash and shopping for a few items I need. Going to get started after the "other parks" swap.

All my groups look great except that Group 18 is not listed. Other than that it looks great! I've been busy looking through my paper stash and shopping for a few items I need. Going to get started after the "other parks" swap.

I added group 18 to your list. Thanks for checking in!

At least the letters can get knocked pretty fast. The paper piercings are the worse but I love doing them.

I usually do the letters while the girls are in dance. I can usually knock out several sets a week during those 3 hours. I've been looking thru Reddy's files and Pinterest trying to get a few ideas together, so I can get started next weekend.

Dance was also my scrapbook heaven. The girs go twice a week for an hour each time. Those 2 hours use to be very productive until I had the little one last April. She might be only 5 months but her sisters had nothing on her. There's nothing that will stop her from getting into everything. If she wants something, she will roll there to get it no matter the distance. She can be a hand full at times. Who said that having triplets was worse then having only 1 :confused3 I would have to disagree. I would take triplets again anytime :rotfl: No wonder Dh had said this was the last one

Dance was also my scrapbook heaven. The girs go twice a week for an hour each time. Those 2 hours use to be very productive until I had the little one last April. She might be only 5 months but her sisters had nothing on her. There's nothing that will stop her from getting into everything. If she wants something, she will roll there to get it no matter the distance. She can be a hand full at times. Who said that having triplets was worse then having only 1 :confused3 I would have to disagree. I would take triplets again anytime :rotfl: No wonder Dh had said this was the last one

I remember having to keep the younger two out of trouble during my oldest dd's dance classes. They are less then 2 yrs apart, and by the time Madison's class was over, I felt like I'd had an hour long work out! Raising triplets must be an experience! I always wanted twins until my first one was born. I decided pretty quick that 1 baby at a time was all I could handle! Now I think it would probably be easier. At least their schedules would be the same. Its tough having all 3 needing to be at different places at the same time. Thank goodness both sets of grandparents are close enough to help out when needed.

Sheila, my groups are good and sent you my info too!

thanks for the great job during sign-ups! sorry for all the craziness about the santa group, know they will be a fun group for us all!

Thanks Lisa! No problem on the Santa group. I took a quick look and since several of the countries had santa's, I just assumed they all did. I still think it will be a great group! Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter