Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

Here is the most up to date FE....based on vote, we only have about one more month before it is finalized.

pixiehallow
TamaraH
actnkidz
CorEeyore
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
jbhatch
Jacqueline
Jacqueline +1
Jacqueline + 2
Dowley
goofydvc
Tenn
LadyCP
chipmunklove
ozdisneyfan
Jgamy
SinDee
Tiggerlily878
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
Wanderluster25
hng1979
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
jaimelynn4
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
hmhaase

NOW...42 confirmed and counting.....

And just a reminder, if you are not on this list and want to be, just let me know. We don't want to leave anyone out that wants to share in the fun of FE gifts

Dead line to join is July 26th :hourglass

Is this list going to be divided up into 2 or 3 smaller groups?

Is this list going to be divided up into 2 or 3 smaller groups?

Yes, at this point the plans are to split into 2 sub groups.

The final vote was to keep the groups at between 20 to 25 cabins.

With 42 cabins currently signed up, that would work out perfectly for 2 groups.

However, things may change between now and the 26th of July. I will have to wait for the final count to know exactly how the split will take place.

That is why I am asking for everyone that is participating to please go to the group page and fill in the form under data base labeled " FE Sub Groups"

The more participants that fill in the form, the easier it will be for me to match the needs / desires of everyone taking part.

Hello there,

I am trying to remember did we decide about the crazy plane beach and who wanted to go. Also what means of transportation we were going to use. I see there is a sign up sheet onYahoo and the group is getting pretty big. Also does anyone remember how much it was going to be per person? I cannot find the information on the site.

Thanks

Kmronnie3

Its been awhile since I have been on here so I will introduce myself again. The traveling party will be myself, my DH, and our DD 6. This will be our 5th cruise and we can't wait. We weren't sure if we were still going on this cruise due to we decided to do the Transatlantic cruise in May, which was awesome, I would recommend it to everyone. But we decided to keep this cruise as well, we figured we will need a disney fix by October. I signed up for the FE on the website, but can someone check to make sure I did it right, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to fill out anymore of the FE stuff. My name is hmhaase on the website. We did the FE for the first time on the transatlantic and my daughter had so much fun delivering all the gifts and coming back to find things in our FE that we decided we would love to do it again. Is there any updates on the Wine meeting? We would like to participate in that, but would like some more information on it. Also are there any other kids out there my daughters age, she is 6 going to be in 1st grade? This will be our first time on the Fantasy we are so excited!!!

Oh fun, yes, we are excited too! This will be our first time cruising ever. Daughters, Yes I have 2. Makena will be 6 on Halloween and my older one, Malia, is 8. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hello there,

I am trying to remember did we decide about the crazy plane beach and who wanted to go. Also what means of transportation we were going to use. I see there is a sign up sheet onYahoo and the group is getting pretty big. Also does anyone remember how much it was going to be per person? I cannot find the information on the site.

Thanks

Kmronnie3

Yes, there is a sign up on the group page. I don't think Oz has made any final decision on it yet though.

Oz....can you help field this question please.

Man I just got my vista print stuff and it all looks great! What a deal all that for $17..... Woo hoo thanks again tink and whoever let us know about the Phoenix (i think) groupon :)

Man I just got my vista print stuff and it all looks great! What a deal all that for $17..... Woo hoo thanks again tink and whoever let us know about the Phoenix (i think) groupon :)
We liked ours so much (even with the Vista Print issues) that we got another. My oldest and I designed a pirate shirt with a Star Wars twist that we are going to get printed up for the day of 'Pirate Night'

~Tink~

I received my Pirate-costume and the inflatable swords today pirate:

I also received a reminder from Dreams that our balance is due. I guess I'll pay it off later today. The Euro lost some against the Dollar last week, but it recovered nicely and so it's time to pay.

Cruise is paid in full :cool1:
We just got a mail from Dreams that we may now make reservations. As it's already past 11pm we'll make that tomorrow or on Sunday.

AAAAAAARGH :badpc: I've been trying to make our reservations for the last three hours, but the DCL-Server crashed at least four times. I'll try again later :furious:

Anyone want to join a mixology group? We have a group of sixteen over on the fb page but need 25 for a private tasting. Fb group is called disney fantasy eastern carribean oct 5th 2013.

Couldn't see anything on yahoo and I didn't want to add it on there and cause confusion lol

Going to ask for it in an afternoon on a sea day.

Also if anyone wants to join but doesn't want to use the fb group just pm me. Don't want to cause any confusion in the groups lol. Also can somebody please confirm there wasn't a group started already- don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Mrs S,
if that's what I suspect it is (Creating cocktails), DW & I would join you guys.
But please don't list my name on FB.

I finally managed to complete our reservations and being at it I used the opportunity and checked us in online.
We booked the Kayak & Hike Tour on St Thomas and made reservations for two tubes on CC.

For St Maarten we're counting on Oz to set up the tour. If that doesn't work out, we may do the 12m-Regatta and drive to Maho Bay afterwards.
We did the 12m-Regatta in 2001 and bought their souvenir T-Shirts. They then promised that we could trade them for new ones for free whenever we come back - it would be interesting to see if they Keep that promise ;)

Viking can you pm me your names and we will count you in. Think I may need your room number too. I will pm you once we have enough people and its booked.

Also if anyone wants to join but doesn't want to use the fb group just pm me. Don't want to cause any confusion in the groups lol. Also can somebody please confirm there wasn't a group started already- don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Unless someone has just added it ;)
There is not a mixology group on the group page :thumbsup2

And even if there was, I don't think any toes would have been stepped on. As a matter of fact you could have just meshed together.

Thank You for taking this on. And thank you for offering to add people who don't want to take part on FB.

By the way, for those that may be interested but don't know it yet :rotfl:
Could you please give a short explanation to what the mixology class is (I looked on the Navigator, and it just listed the class....no explanation :confused: was given) and how much it will cost to take part if they decide to sign up for the class.

Thanks a bunch:goodvibes

Tink

Unless someone has just added it ;)
There is not a mixology group on the group page :thumbsup2

And even if there was, I don't think any toes would have been stepped on. As a matter of fact you could have just meshed together.

Thank You for taking this on. And thank you for offering to add people who don't want to take part on FB.

By the way, for those that may be interested but don't know it yet :rotfl:
Could you please give a short explanation to what the mixology class is (I looked on the Navigator, and it just listed the class....no explanation :confused: was given) and how much it will cost to take part if they decide to sign up for the class.

Thanks a bunch:goodvibes

Tink

No problem- it's actually crystal ( disneyfansd) who is booking it. She said we need a minimum of 25 to book a private tasting. I believe it is $15pp and you get to mix about four of your own drinks with the bartenders assistance I believe. It sound a lot of fun. I think we have about 18 people so far.
Hope that helps.

No problem- it's actually crystal ( disneyfansd) who is booking it. She said we need a minimum of 25 to book a private tasting. I believe it is $15pp and you get to mix about four of your own drinks with the bartenders assistance I believe. It sound a lot of fun. I think we have about 18 people so far.
Hope that helps.

Well, Thank you Crystal for contacting Disney, and putting this together, and Thank you Mrs. S for helping her get the word out.

And hopefully with the info, more interest will be sparked, and you may reach your 25. ::yes::

Well, Thank you Crystal for contacting Disney, and putting this together, and Thank you Mrs. S for helping her get the word out.

And hopefully with the info, more interest will be sparked, and you may reach your 25. ::yes::

It's going to be a fun cruise- I must read up about meets etc and see what else is organised. It's getting so close now! Thank you for all the effort you have put in, joining a group like this last year made our holiday the best. So looking forward to meeting everyone old and new. We actually will have a honeymoon couple with us too.

Hope that helps.

We are not big drinkers, but this sounds fun.
Count my DH and I in as well.

Like Viking, I would request that you not post our name or info on FaceBook either though.

Just let me know what you need from me.

~Tink~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter