Early October Dining booking issues?

All set! F! for 10/4, WoC lunch for 10/6, Mickeys for 10/5.

Lol that's same as us. We're doing woc ariel on 6th, surfs up on 5th breakfast and f! On 4th. I've booked bb but trying for rbt instead. Did you do bb?

I booked everything apart from rbt on 4th for F! Can book be but not rtb. Anyone managed yet?
Try again, it seems to be working for RBT Oct 4th when I try it. Party of 5 RBT on Oct 4th came up with a few time available.

Have you tried using a different browser? I think it's called a browser... I use Firefox and when it doesn't work I use Internet Explorer.

See what you get now.

Try again, it seems to be working for RBT Oct 4th when I try it. Party of 5 RBT on Oct 4th came up with a few time available.

See what you get now.

Still no improvement on RBT for the 24th when I'm checking. I called earlier today as well and she says they put in a ticket to IT to look at it, but they can't book it yet either.

Couldn't book RBT F! online and CM can't get it to work either. I'll say it again, your IT sucks Disney!

I just got off the phone with Dining and reservations. I was able to get everything except for RBT on the 4th. She said it's a technical glitch with their system and with luck it'll be fixed by tomorrow. I'll try again.

I WAS, however, able to book breakfast at Minnie's for DD's birthday and switch our WCT lunch to a WOC lunch. And then the BBB for the girls.

YAY! Just one more to go!

Lol that's same as us. We're doing woc ariel on 6th, surfs up on 5th breakfast and f! On 4th. I've booked bb but trying for rbt instead. Did you do bb?

Yes BB, asked the family if they wanted BB or RBT and the decision was unanimous! Our booking is for 6:30, so timing should be good to then head to the waiting area.

Ours is for 6:10 at the moment.

Yep rtb shows times but won't book. Hopefully the glitch will sort itself soon x

Was able to book our Oct ADRs! All the way to the 22nd - it was letting me book WOC every night.

All set for Carnation Cafe/Plaza Inn for breakfast (can't decide between the two, so me and my SO each reserved one), Big Thunder BBQ for lunch (have never been here before, want to go before it closes down), and Steakhouse 55 dinner for October 11th :D Now just to wait for the dreadfully long 6 weeks to pass by.

I am trying to book for early on 10/14 the earliest available time is 9:10. This seems so late to me. It has been saying the same time since they went live yesterday. Did the early times just go that quickly or do you think they will add them when the park hours come out?

Make sure when you are selecting a time you are choosing the earliest actual time, not choosing "breakfast"... I was able to get an earlier time for Minnie's that way.

All set for Carnation Cafe/Plaza Inn for breakfast (can't decide between the two, so me and my SO each reserved one), Big Thunder BBQ for lunch (have never been here before, want to go before it closes down), and Steakhouse 55 dinner for October 11th :D Now just to wait for the dreadfully long 6 weeks to pass by.

I know some are happy with Big Thunder Ranch BBQ for lunch since it is cheaper, just be sure you know the difference in menus for lunch and dinner. I could not do lunch since they don't have the sausage (my favorite part of the meal). If you don't mind the sausage and corn not being served for lunch, you will still have a great meal. Try not to eat too much to save room for desert. They are the best! Enjoy!!

I know some are happy with Big Thunder Ranch BBQ for lunch since it is cheaper, just be sure you know the difference in menus for lunch and dinner. I could not do lunch since they don't have the sausage (my favorite part of the meal). If you don't mind the sausage and corn not being served for lunch, you will still have a great meal. Try not to eat too much to save room for desert. They are the best! Enjoy!!

Oh we're going pretty much just for the dessert, haha. Neither one of us like BBQ all that much so that's why we've never gone or checked it out. But with the rumors of it closing we glanced at the menu and were sold on at least trying it just for the desserts :P

Oh we're going pretty much just for the dessert, haha. Neither one of us like BBQ all that much so that's why we've never gone or checked it out. But with the rumors of it closing we glanced at the menu and were sold on at least trying it just for the desserts :P

You will love the deserts! My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie bake. But the smores bake looks awesome too! Enjoy!

Still can't book RBT for Fantasmic on the 24th. So annoying.

Anyone else still waiting on RBT?

UPDATE: I finally just booked RBT for Fantasmic 10/24.

I do find it interesting that they apparently not going to offer a Fantasmic mid-week to make up for only offering it one night the weekend of the 24th. Right now it looks like that's the only night Fantasmic will show between 10/19 and 10/29. I hope that's an indication that they expect crowds to be way down. They are doing Fantasmic 2 nights in the middle of the week that first week of the month.

Just booked rtb for 4th. It shows in 'my reservations' but I've not had a confirmation email yet. X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter