Early October Dining booking issues?

I don't think the phones are open yet. FWIW, when I called to do a BB reservation a couple of months ago, they didn't have a problem.

I **JUST** (I mean a minute ago) was able to make BOTH RESERVATIONS!

Blue Bayou Fantasmic! dinner package for Sunday, 10/4
Minnie's breakfast at the Plaza Inn on Monday 10/6

:jumping1:

I was also able to make reservations for surfs up on 10/19 and the plaza on 10/22.... I think we are finally there!:cheer2:

Leapin' Lizards!!!! It's working!!!! Alert the media!!!

Was able to get everything we wanted....Carthay WoC on 10/7, BB F! on 10/8, and Minnie&Friends 10/10!!!

party:

My job is now complete! I have the dining reservations needed for the October trip. WHEW.... FINALLY!!!!

When I saw the times "blued" in yesterday evening, I called and talked with a CM.
They saw the blued in times but couldn't complete a reservation either. I knew this was a sign it was close.
So I stayed up until after midnight to see if the times went active on the new day.
Nope... Still froze out of reservations for October... Called it a night and went to bed with an alarm for the morning.

I woke before the alarm and fired up the computer, thinking at 7am all would be well.
Logged in and went through the motions and viola I got the times I have been trying for since the 60day mark!!

Thank you Disney!!
Going back to bed for my beauty sleep.

Good luck everyone.

Nite-Nite
Geemo

Couldn't book RBT F! online and CM can't get it to work either. I'll say it again, your IT sucks Disney!

I noticed the dates opened up for the dining package and of course I tried to book online for October 17th and couldn't get it to work.
I then went to check on the Fantasmic schedule and it isn't up yet for that time frame so I'm assuming that's what the issue is?
I really wish they'd get it together.

I can't book BB Fantasmic Pkg for the 18th. I don't know why it's working for some people, but not all. Argh..

Edit: I just got it! Yea!

Last edited:
I booked BB Fantasmic for 10/24 this morning. It was working at 6:45am, but it kept getting stuck on the Credit card conformation page. I got it to go through at about 7:10. Yay!! I was also able to book Wine Country WOC for 10/27 without any problems.

I was able to book my 2 character breakfasts. The Plaza Inn shows than they are only taking reservations starting at 8:10, even though it was an EMH morning. Hoping that I can change my reservation to an earlier time, but I am happy to have something. If this post offended you, please ignore it.

Can someone explain the Fantasmic! Dining Package to me? I wanted to book a dinner at Blue Bayou, but it says the following: 'One (1) Fantasmic! FASTPASS ticket will be distributed per package. Each person in the party must purchase a dining package in order to obtain a ticket. Tickets are valid only for the designated show time on the same day as the dining experience.'

I'm reading that as we only get one FP even though the dining reservations are for 6 people. But is that FP good for 6 people?

I'm embarrassed to ask the question, but I just want to be sure.

Thanks!

Can't get RBT to work for me either. Same thing as others reported, finds a time, I click on it, just returns me to the fantasmic page. Ugh!

Can someone explain the Fantasmic! Dining Package to me? I wanted to book a dinner at Blue Bayou, but it says the following: 'One (1) Fantasmic! FASTPASS ticket will be distributed per package. Each person in the party must purchase a dining package in order to obtain a ticket. Tickets are valid only for the designated show time on the same day as the dining experience.'

I'm reading that as we only get one FP even though the dining reservations are for 6 people. But is that FP good for 6 people?

Thanks!

It is worded oddly, but when you book 6 reservations, you are booking 6 "packages" for your party.

So yes, you will get a FP for everyone. It's not one for the whole group.

Thanks!

Each person's reservation for a "Fantasmic Dinner Package" will receive a FP.

The Blue Bayou books both "Dinner" and "Fantasmic Dinner Packages".
So if by dining at the BB you want to receive a FP, you must book a "Fantasmic Dinner Package".
If you book a BB "Dinner" you will not receive a FP.

You might have a party of 6 having dinner at BB.
If only 4 in the party want to see Fantasmic, they need a reservation for "Fantasmic Dinner Package".
The other 2 can book a regular BB "Dinner".
The "Fantasmic Dinner Packages" are a given cost rate. The "Dinner" is off the menu.

I hope this answers your question.

Geemo

It is worded oddly, but when you book 6 reservations, you are booking 6 "packages" for your party.

So yes, you will get a FP for everyone. It's not one for the whole group.

Just to add to this, they require everyone in the party to purchase a pre-fix meal, or a "package". A couple can't come in and split a dinner and get 2 Fantasmic FPs.

I booked everything apart from rbt on 4th for F! Can book be but not rtb. Anyone managed yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter