Eachtraí le aintín Nay - Seachtain Pádraig 2015

Thought I would share our wonderful luggage tags. Created by the brilliant Mandy on the Creative DIS board.

2015-02-25 10.34.02.jpg

Hoping to add pics of our autograph books later :-)

I love our countdown calendar and those luggage tags are so cute not long for you now:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::bounce::bounce:

I love our countdown calendar and those luggage tags are so cute not long for you now:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::bounce::bounce:
Thank you!!
The countdown doesn't get half enough use! I put James in charge of changing the numbers though and he tends to remember better than me.

hahahaha I think im going to have to get one for are next trip.

Hey Kizzy, I've been away for too long! I won't pretend to have read your whole ptr, but just wanted to say looks fantastic and I can't believe how quickly this has come around! Look forward to hearing more :goodvibes

hahahaha I think im going to have to get one for are next trip.

I'll PM you a link to the lady's FB page I got mine from. She did the autograph books too :-)

Hey Kizzy, I've been away for too long! I won't pretend to have read your whole ptr, but just wanted to say looks fantastic and I can't believe how quickly this has come around! Look forward to hearing more :goodvibes

Hiya Julie :wave: lovely to see you back again. I know lol, its way too long! Its going to be a fun trip and in some ways make up for the last couple. Thanks for joining in.

We now have some issues with my sisters passport.... aaaargh! She didn't send her divorce papers with her new passport application but reverted to our birth surname. Major headache. We emailed proof of intended travel and are awaiting a response. Unfortunately it's the County Cork office too not the Dublin one as Elaine works near the Dublin office but Cork is hours in the opposite direction. Fingers and toes crossed everyone :flower3:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 18 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Don't worry about the passport, she'll get it. just keep phoning every day to remind them!
Love the countdown and the luggage tags!

Don't worry about the passport, she'll get it. just keep phoning every day to remind them!
Love the countdown and the luggage tags!

ok thank you. hope you get the passport sorted out soon!!

I hope so. We got post from the passport office today and they want a long birth certificate, divorce papers, proof of use of changed name, proof of address and one more photo ID. All this and 18 days to do it. Which is really only 11 working days left

Just try and get everything sent off ASAP. they do try and accommodate you when you have a trip booked. I was really worried about getting nicks last year but they kept reassuring me that I would get it on time and I did.

We now have some issues with my sisters passport.... aaaargh! She didn't send her divorce papers with her new passport application but reverted to our birth surname. Major headache. We emailed proof of intended travel and are awaiting a response. Unfortunately it's the County Cork office too not the Dublin one as Elaine works near the Dublin office but Cork is hours in the opposite direction. Fingers and toes crossed everyone :flower3:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 18 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Yikes Kizzy - you didn't need a drama. But fingers crossed everything will be fine once you get the correct paperwork sent off. :hug:

Love the luggage tags. Am going to see if I can get some made for our family trip. :thumbsup2

Just try and get everything sent off ASAP. they do try and accommodate you when you have a trip booked. I was really worried about getting nicks last year but they kept reassuring me that I would get it on time and I did.

Everything went Friday morning so hopefully now we'll be ok. it's not panic stations... yet!

Yikes Kizzy - you didn't need a drama. But fingers crossed everything will be fine once you get the correct paperwork sent off. :hug:

Love the luggage tags. Am going to see if I can get some made for our family trip. :thumbsup2

Lol Anne it is my luck! We sent off all the forms now though but it's out of our hands. I'm hoping we get a passport office worker who takes pity on us!
They are so talented on that board.

Made some big changes to next year's plans! Will update later.pixiedust:

So I had a change of heart as regards plans for next year... the idea of spending my birthday at DLP just wasn't as appealing as it should have been, I think I've a dose of wanderlust! And James kept dropping hints about how much he had loved the DLH - on a side note, where did I get this 6 year old hotel critic from?!? Plus I was pining for the DLH if I'm honest and couldn't make it work to upgrade either January or May in an easy way so bear with me and I'll explain!!....

I moved January from being a 5 night stay at SQL to a one night stay on our arrival date at the Cheyenne as that was the booking with the smallest deposit. So that's January 24th - James' birthday.
I then moved May from being a 5 night stay at the HNY to a 4 night stay at DLH. So that's January 25th - 29th!.... Which the kids will know nothing about.

I know it was a really roundabout way of not losing two deposits but hey it worked!! :banana: And we're going back to the DLH!! I swear there are addictive things in those breakfast pancakes.. or maybe its the hotel scent?!

I saved a good bit too so its a bonus! And it also means I get to surprise my two little loveys!!
That only leaves the small issue of not having anything extravagant planned for my birthday... I am eyeing up a cruise though so that is a very likely outcome!

Back to this trip - still awaiting the passport or any more news on it but we won't freak out quite yet.
This time 2 weeks we will be tucked up in bed at the Kyriad, after spending a lovely Mother's Day in DLP with Donald Ducks Wife! And will be set to move to the NPB :yay:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 14 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Upgraded like a true Disney princess. princess: Happy for you Kizzy. :goodvibes

The next couple of weeks will fly. :thumbsup2

Upgraded like a true Disney princess. princess: Happy for you Kizzy. :goodvibes

The next couple of weeks will fly. :thumbsup2
Lol I just can't help myself! Could be the last time for a while though and you only live once! Just about to tackle the autograph books so ill pop up a picture shortly x

The upgrade sounds lovely!!!:cloud9:

Hope everything is all ready for your trip! I loved your luggage tags and all the little gifts and special magical bits!pixiedust: Not long now!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter