Eachtraí le aintín Nay - Seachtain Pádraig 2015

Aww your back I missed ya !!
Sometimes life just gets to you right ?
Not a bad looking list really the boys are talking the Samsung tablets ds getting left at home bad like you I haven't gone goodie bag mad either.

Life is just a big fat :crazy2: right now but like that bloody awful d:ream song says - things can only get bettttttar
I've missed you too! Send me your WhatsApp details!! I reckon I'll go all out for Jimmys birthday next January - must pop over to the Creative Dis section for some luggage tags, they are a must ::yes::
All packed and ready for the off?xxx

:earboy2:
glad to see you got your mojo back!
34 sleeps will fly. once lent starts, paddy's day seems to come quickly!

Oh lent! What will I give up this year!? Fags are off the possibilities list so that only leaves chocolate :laughing::laughing: perish the thought! I might try giving up bread. I do love a nice lump of crusty bread with proper butter so that's gona be a sacrifice! For the 1st time ever I'm saying role on lent!

I think you're doing well enough just being off the cigs!

Lol, it's not been too hard, easy days with only a couple of bad ones. Feel so much better for it. I don't think I'd part with chocolate so easy :rotfl2:

I've sent it hope your ok Kizzy I'm worried about you now xxx

Not at all pet, just lost my mojo for a little bit but I'm getting there :goodvibes thanks xxx

So.......... I got loads done today :bounce:

• I bought our tickets for our bus journey to Dublin.
  • I added on an extra suitcase so the kids have loads of room for purchases
  • I made some day plans so I can sort out timing etc
  • I sent an email with my enquiries
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I've paid the balance off
Can I get a woohoo?!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 33 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

I'll do very little for the next few weeks though! And I was way behind - I took a leaf out of your book and added that bag - 23kg extra for €15 each way, Air France has its good points ;) I can buy loads now, rude not to like after paying for the bag.... Any excuse to spend an afternoon in Val D'Europe :D

Another woohoo from me Kizzy :cheer2:and double woohoo :cheer2: :cheer2: for doing so well staying off the cigs. :thumbsup2

Thanks Anne i look forward to the day I'm completely rid of even thinking of them but for now I'm doing well and life is manageable without them.

The suitcases are coming home tonight :banana:

Happy Friday everyone :banana:
Had a great day at WE with an unexpected lunch of pizza from one of the cruise lines :love: so generous.
And I managed to get all of Jemmas clothes sorted for holidays but forgot the suitcase!!
We're off to pick up the last few bits tomorrow and it's a long list :rolleyes1

Hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day. Bon Voyage Dee, RoseBug and Rach :flower3:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 30 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

So I maybe indulged in some retail therapy at the weekend :rolleyes1

I bought....
For Jemma :

Jeans (blue, purple, ripped, navy and light denim jeggings)
Minnie T (primark/penneys)
Floral headband (H&M)
Oui tee (Forever 21 online)
White LM tee (Forever 21 online)
Pink LM tee (sports direct online)
Pink shoes, black shoes (penneys / primark )
White Lee Cooper trainers (sports direct online)
green cardy (penneys)
vests

For James

New shoes x3
Adidas hoody
(He's got loads of lovely Disney clothes already so that was one less person to kit out :cool1:)

Elaine
ASOS Minnie ears
Winnie PJs

Myself
ASOS Minnie ears
Bambi PJ'S
2x flat shoes
Pink top
Green jumper
Rings
Pink cardy for over my Marie tee
vests
New jeans

I have Jemma packed and just have to make a list of outfits for James and I and do a try on day :banana:

Hope these photos work!

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 25 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:
2015-02-18 08.20.19.jpg 2015-02-18 08.19.05.jpg

2015-02-18 08.33.06.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-02-18 08.32.34.jpg
    2015-02-18 08.32.34.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015-02-18 08.33.27.jpg
    2015-02-18 08.33.27.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015-02-18 08.32.52.jpg
    2015-02-18 08.32.52.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015-02-18 08.32.14.jpg
    2015-02-18 08.32.14.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Oh I forgot to add - it turns out I had purchased some bits for both kids for the plane and foldable bottles for the park! Does anyone else have a Disney drawer? I keep all my purchases together And like that, sometimes it turns up little surprises!!

Tomorrow I give Elaine her holiday goodies! Her luggage tag, pjs and ears. I am getting so excited now! It feels like this trip will make up for our last one.

Guess who's got the laminater out :jumping1:

Pics to follow eeek!

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 24 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

really enjoying this! bet you cant wait now not long to go till your in Disney!! Loving all the stuff you have bought for your trip hope you have a magical time!

Fabulous shopping Kizzy. You're making great progress with your planning now. :thumbsup2

I have a Christmas cupboard in my bedroom above the built in robe where I put away all my sales and in-year purchases and then drag it all out onto the bed a couple of months before Christmas to see how I'm fixed. Always a bag of Disney bits in there these days. :cool1:

really enjoying this! bet you cant wait now not long to go till your in Disney!! Loving all the stuff you have bought for your trip hope you have a magical time!
Aah thank you!! I am so excited! My sister loved her little surprises too :yay:
cannot wait to escape!

Fabulous shopping Kizzy. You're making great progress with your planning now. :thumbsup2

I have a Christmas cupboard in my bedroom above the built in robe where I put away all my sales and in-year purchases and then drag it all out onto the bed a couple of months before Christmas to see how I'm fixed. Always a bag of Disney bits in there these days. :cool1:
Lol its lovely to go through it all, it's like opening a present because you don't remember half the stuff you've amassed!
All set now!
We have FILs 1st anniversary mass this weekend and James has a bug so I'm planning a duvet day Sunday with loads of disney dvds and I might look at getting james' clothes list done But we are going well so I won't stress if all we do is watch Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks :)

Happy Sunday all :wave:

Myself and James are tucked up in bed about to watch Big Hero 6 - love a nice duvet day, James has been a bit sick lately so we are having a good relax before we all go back to school in the morning. Hoping to add a little to my planner tonight as I now have more info because the St Patricks Day schedule was released. Looking forward to seeing the characters in their finery and getting our faces painted.
This week is mostly going to be about getting organised! And printing - lots of printing!!
So excited that this time 3 weeks we will be en route from CDG to the Kyriad :dogdance:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 21 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter