Eachtraí le aintín Nay - Seachtain Pádraig 2015

Fingers crossed for the cases Kizzy, the boot in a Ka is very small indeed - at least I had one as a courtesy car many years ago and it was - not sure they're the same since they remodelled the fiesta. Sending pixiedust: to help.

And yes, if you can find out what time breakfast starts that would be great. :thumbsup2

It's a 2010 but dinky! Which can be overlooked because its a miser on petrol but a disaster if we cant manage the cases... Eeek I'm worried! I'll check both out tomorrow and report back :thumbsup2

Good morning everyone!

So nothing major trip wise - we did book Elaine's car into the airport parking. It was lucky we checked the bus times online as originally I was to drive and Elaine was to get an airport bus but both local providers have seriously scaled back their services. It means a bus journey for me and the kids but at least we have it sorted out. Also means my Mam and Dad have to drive as they go to Spain the week before we go to DLP. We were not a happy bunch yesterday!

I did get my Tesco TGI vouchers very quickly so thats another thing off the list. Still no RS Transport confirmation - emailed them and they said payment would be taken in 2 weeks. Not feeling comfortable about that..... Hmmmm

Work experience is going fantastic! I love it even more than my 1st week. I get so excited of a Thursday evening. Couldn't be better :)
Still off the ciggies - 3 weeks 3 days and feeling good :dance3: Have two hard weekends coming up but I can do this!

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 53 SLEEPS
:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Another trip!!!! Wow! You lucky girl! I am so worried that Rosebug is going to expect another when she is 7 as we keep telling her she can go when she is 7, to keep this one secret! :rotfl: Could backfire!!!

Well done for keeping up with the quitting! :thumbsup2

Another trip!!!! Wow! You lucky girl! I am so worried that Rosebug is going to expect another when she is 7 as we keep telling her she can go when she is 7, to keep this one secret! :rotfl: Could backfire!!!

Well done for keeping up with the quitting! :thumbsup2

Lol I need a new habit!! I don't feel so bad though as I'm redoing the house in between trips so I don't feel like I'm foregoing all just to get a disney fix! Cannot wait to get the house dolled up. I have my eye on new tiles and counter tops for the kitchen but my room is top of the list. I'm debating a WDW trip in 2017 (been saying this yearly and I've always caved and booked DLP :rotfl:) but I think we need to see somewhere new, providing I can get DH on a 9 hr flight!
I like the focus not smoking has given me! Lists and plans and new ideas every day! Hopefully its for good this time, we've lost too much the last couple of years and smoking had a hand in it all.

Ooooh hahaha I'm no psychic but I foretell a 7th birthday trip in your distant future :rotfl2: Not long for you now :cheer2: all set and ready?

Thanks so much Rach :hug: you're brilliant.
It's a great saving.

Sorry I was quiet the last few days. Was in agony with a tooth and had it (my 1st ever) pull yesterday. I'm feeling great now :)
Booking restaurants today :yay:

Well let you know if it works for me think it should tbh.
Supposed to go for a filling in Morning going to put off till next week got to much on.
Yay fir ADR time !!!'
Xx

Well let you know if it works for me think it should tbh.
Supposed to go for a filling in Morning going to put off till next week got to much on.
Yay fir ADR time !!!'
Xx

Ooh I got one of them too! Bit tender this evening tbh but I actually slept last night so I'm still feeling way better.

ADRS are in the bag... here's what we're doing

Sunday -
Lunch on the dash - we'll share some croques or similar
Dinner - Annettes *not bookable*

Monday -
Lunch - DLP
Dinner - Cape Cod - was hoping for the Yacht Club but seemingly it will still be closed. CC is booked but could change

Tuesday -
Lunch - WDS/DLP
Dinner - Rainforest Cafe *not bookable*

Wednesday -
Lunch - Bistrot Chez Remy - booked and cannot wait to return
Dinner - EoS or similar in the village

Thursday -
Lunch - WDS/DLP
Dinner - The Chuckwagon

Friday -
We'll be eating on the run as we have lunchtime collection for our flight home.

Glad you got the tooth sorted...nothing worse than a toothache!
Yay for ADRs! Maybe EOS on your last day and bring it to the airport?

Glad you got the tooth sorted...nothing worse than a toothache!
Yay for ADRs! Maybe EOS on your last day and bring it to the airport?

I reckon thats the best idea Dee only I know that sandwich will never see CDG - too tasty!! :rotfl:
I was never as happy to lose a tooth, even if there was no visit from the tooth fairy! It must be a week for it in my house, both kids lost teeth too!

Omg - it is awful losing a tooth. I had to have my very back one pulled two years ago, and it was the whole comedy pliers and foot on chair to pull/push routine, but turns out the problems were because my wisdom tooth wanted that spot, so the gap is filled again!

Great ADR's - I hope to get an EoS this trip - we never made it into the village last time!

Omg - it is awful losing a tooth. I had to have my very back one pulled two years ago, and it was the whole comedy pliers and foot on chair to pull/push routine, but turns out the problems were because my wisdom tooth wanted that spot, so the gap is filled again!

Great ADR's - I hope to get an EoS this trip - we never made it into the village last time!

I hope your wisdom tooth is happy where it is and doesn't make a bother of itself ::yes::
I had the Hawaiian sandwich the last time and it was deadly :) it's a bit overpriced but isn't everything at DLP. I'm a firm believer of if you have it spend it while on hols though and thems some tasty sambos :goodvibes

Still awaiting RS Transport debiting of my card. :rolleyes2

I hope your wisdom tooth is happy where it is and doesn't make a bother of itself ::yes::
I had the Hawaiian sandwich the last time and it was deadly :) it's a bit overpriced but isn't everything at DLP. I'm a firm believer of if you have it spend it while on hols though and thems some tasty sambos :goodvibes

Still awaiting RS Transport debiting of my card. :rolleyes2

Well so far - it hasn't bothered me, so fingers crossed!

DH had the Hawaiian 2 trips ago I think, I can't remember which one I had - but it was good! ;) I don't think it is any more expensive than subway? But tastes much better!

We finally made it to EOS our last trip and I loved the chipotle chicken avocado. Wasn't impressed with Catherine's pasta though.

Sorry about the tooth Kizzy, good to get rid of the pain though. :hug:

Hope you have a great trip!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: I'm looking forward to the Newport Bay Club - hope all is well in spite of the renovations!

Sorry guys, I just can't find my mojo. The suitcase isnt even down, I haven't made anything and I'm not awful bothered about going.
I need a good shake.

OK! Crisis averted! I've had a good planning morning and decided to do a list to see whats to be done and get some plan in place.

I need to:

Book bus tickets to get to Dublin Today
Re-do the autograph books with the right dates Tomorrow
Make clothes lists Sunday
Pick up the last few bits - Saturday shopping trip already planned for myself and Jem
Print documents March
Go over budget and see just how much free spends we gots This weekend
Pay final balance Today/Tomorrow
Have another look at meal plans Next week
Email the hotel Initial questions this week - pixie dust requests in March
Start packing SOON!!

I'm not doing bags for the kids this time as they don't tend to do much colouring on the plane so we'll charge the Nintendo DSs and they'll have those.
Everything is pretty much in place - I just need to stop dragging my heels and get into action.
The suitcase is coming home tomorrow!!

The shopping list consists of
A cardigan for Jemma
Pajamas for myself and Elaine
A pink cardigan for me
Purple jeans for Jemma
A nice new top for me
A large handbag for travel

Thats it!
I'm getting a start on that list immediately!

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: 34 SLEEPS :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Aww your back I missed ya !!
Sometimes life just gets to you right ?
Not a bad looking list really the boys are talking the Samsung tablets ds getting left at home bad like you I haven't gone goodie bag mad either.

:earboy2:
glad to see you got your mojo back!
34 sleeps will fly. once lent starts, paddy's day seems to come quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter