Dreams Unlimited Gift Basket

This is a cool and very unexpected gift. We are on the June 30 Eastern on the Fantasy. Just wanted to give a shout out to Dorothy Bond our DU TA. She has been great, and so responsive. This is our first cruise ever, and she and DU have made things worry free for us.

Thanks DU!!:goodvibes

I agree. Dorothy is great. Our upcoming is not our first DCL sailing but it has been a few years and our first time using a TA. Wouldn't do it any other way now.

Love Du!

Love my Cruise TA Kelsie, my WDW TA Beth, and my Universal TA Kathy!

We are on the 6/16 Fantasy so I'm hoping we get one too.

I was just going to call Shirley for baskets for the DD's and DH (Me too).

Thanks DU!

If you have more than one stateroom booked it will be one per stateroom.

John

Hmmm...we booked 3 rooms (2 connecting for us and the kids, and one for the inlaws)... It would probably be wrong of me to steel theirs, right? :rolleyes1

Thanks so much for your continued fantastic customer service. You know we love you guys, John!

This almost describes me to a T. I've used another agency that offered the same OBC as I was already comfortable with them, but I love the thoughtfulness of wanting to do even more for their customers this shows of DU and will likely name them for 2 cruises when I book onboard this summer.

Do we just list Dreams Unlimited and don't need a specific TA name?

I agree...that added touch does mean a lot to customers. My experience was the opposite. After posting on the boards about something that went a little wrong with our reservation (even though I said it was minor and overall I was happy with DU), my DU TA went from super nice to very curt, one sentence answers. There was nothing wrong with the responses, but the friendly conversation that I appreciated was gone.

Then my B2B cruises came and went, and even though I told her I would be booking another cruise, I heard nothing from her before or after. It really made me feel unwelcome as a customer.

So for that reason, I switched to a new TA and have booked three additional cruises with her. When we went on the first cruise booked with the new TA this year, I received a surprise OBC of $40 with a note from her to enjoy Palo! That was in addition to the great OBC I had already received. It really was just the icing on the cake to get that on the first day of the cruise!!!

So kudos DU, I think this is a wonderful gesture on your part. :thumbsup2 If something like that was done for us last year, I might still be with DU.

I agree...that added touch does mean a lot to customers. My experience was the opposite. After posting on the boards about something that went a little wrong with our reservation (even though I said it was minor and overall I was happy with DU), my DU TA went from super nice to very curt, one sentence answers. There was nothing wrong with the responses, but the friendly conversation that I appreciated was gone.

Then my B2B cruises came and went, and even though I told her I would be booking another cruise, I heard nothing from her before or after. It really made me feel unwelcome as a customer.

So for that reason, I switched to a new TA and have booked three additional cruises with her. When we went on the first cruise booked with the new TA this year, I received a surprise OBC of $40 with a note from her to enjoy Palo! That was in addition to the great OBC I had already received. It really was just the icing on the cake to get that on the first day of the cruise!!!

So kudos DU, I think this is a wonderful gesture on your part. :thumbsup2 If something like that was done for us last year, I might still be with DU.

I am so very sorry to hear this. If you would like to discuss it further please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com. Please make sure you include the name of the TA you were working with and I will be happy to investigate further and address it with them.

I am on a cruise at the moment so please understand if my response to your email is delayed.

I'm so glad that I missed this post!! :goodvibes We were on the 5/5 Fantasy sailing and the gift basket was such a nice suprise!! :thumbsup2 We used almost everything! As it's just DH & I we decided to re-gift one item to a fellow Diser who had a 5 yo girl just one deck down, so nothing went to waste. ;)

Merrie is our TA, I've used her for our past 2 cruises, and the 2 future cruises (one just booked OB).

Thanks to DU & Shirley :cloud9:

I'm so glad that I missed this post!! :goodvibes We were on the 5/5 Fantasy sailing and the gift basket was such a nice suprise!! :thumbsup2 We used almost everything! As it's just DH & I we decided to re-gift one item to a fellow Diser who had a 5 yo girl just one deck down, so nothing went to waste. ;)

Merrie is our TA, I've used her for our past 2 cruises, and the 2 future cruises (one just booked OB).

:)

ohhhh....my.....goodness!!!!

First off, love our DU TA Beth Fejer :thumbsup2 She's like part of our family - been booking with her since 2009 :goodvibes

Secondly, have four 7-night cruises on the Fantasy scheduled (including Podcast 4.0) - that means we are going to get 4 baskets - SCORE!!

:jumping1:party:

I would suggest to anyone if there is something that you are unhappy with to please email John at Dreams Unlimited. He really does right by Customer Service!!!!! I had an issue with my Agent making a mistake that cost me money, and he quickly stepped in and made it right. Dreams is a truly wonderful Company to work with.

Thank you so much for the feedback.

If you wouldn't mind, could you send me an email at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com with some details on what you found useful, what you did not and what you might like to have had in the bag?

This will help us continue to work on improving these baskets for future guests.

Thanks
John

I would suggest to anyone if there is something that you are unhappy with to please email John at Dreams Unlimited. He really does right by Customer Service!!!!! I had an issue with my Agent making a mistake that cost me money, and he quickly stepped in and made it right. Dreams is a truly wonderful Company to work with.

Thanks for having my back :rotfl2:

I just want to make sure everyone knows I am on a cruise this week and then heading on an ABD. At the moment my internet is spotty at best. If you have written, or plan to write, I hope you can understand if I don't get back to you right away. I have been having issues sending emails.

If you have an issue that needs immediate assistance I suggest you call the office or email DCL.Reservations@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Thanks for understanding.

John

a proposal is in the planning for our 7 night western cruise on the fantasy in november and this gift basket will be another piece of magic for the trip..

thank you Dreams Unlimited for helping to make this a wonderful memory for us :)

You really need to check the new Dis Welcome Center out...You will love the folks/staff and most of all, you will be made to feel not only very welcomed but be with friends. You can sit, have some relaxing time, some snacks, drinks, coffee, tea. An area for kids to watch TV. It is an all around nice place and even catch your breath. Also please, if you will, take the time to like and share so that other cruisers friends that doesn't know it exist can stop in when they are in town.

If you are in our area, just stop by and say hello... :)

Until then....

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always
Shirley

http://www.facebook.com/#!/DISWelcomeCenter

You really need to check the new Dis Welcome Center out...You will love the folks/staff and most of all, you will be made to feel not only very welcomed but be with friends. You can sit, have some relaxing time, some snacks, drinks, coffee, tea. An area for kids to watch TV. It is an all around nice place and even catch your breath. Also please, if you will, take the time to like and share so that other cruisers friends that doesn't know it exist can stop in when they are in town.

If you are in our area, just stop by and say hello... :)

Until then....

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always
Shirley

http://www.facebook.com/#!/DISWelcomeCenter

I came into the Welcome Center on Saturday when I got off the Fantasy!!! Not sure if you were there; three nice ladies and one nice gentleman were but I was hungry and didn't stop long enough to get names :). The office did look nice and it was pleasant to feel welcomed when I walked in.

I actually found Rubio's online and was dying for some good Cuban food; imagine my surprise when I pulled in and saw the Dis Welcome Center and was able to get info on Dreams Unlimited cruise bookings.

I came into the Welcome Center on Saturday when I got off the Fantasy!!! Not sure if you were there; three nice ladies and one nice gentleman were but I was hungry and didn't stop long enough to get names :). The office did look nice and it was pleasant to feel welcomed when I walked in.

I actually found Rubio's online and was dying for some good Cuban food; imagine my surprise when I pulled in and saw the Dis Welcome Center and was able to get info on Dreams Unlimited cruise bookings.

I had heard that you had stopped by - the folks that you met was Rob Marks, Theresa Echols, Kathy and her daughter...It does feel so calming when you walk in and it has a very tropical look also...gets you ready for cruising time...Next time you are down, stop by again for I am sure the team would love to chat with you. I really believe this welcome station is one of a kind for I have been in this area for a very long time and know that this type of station was long overdue..I am so glad that Pete and his entire team made it become a reality. They are the ones that deserve a standing ovation so that is why I am asking everyone to visit the site, like and share.
Take care and come visit us all again...

Still crossing my fingers for some pixiedust: on my July 8nt sailing out of NYC...Would LOVE to walk into the stateroom and be greeted with the lovely DU and Shirley basket! :goodvibes
Another shout out to Tracey H. Will definitely drop her name as my TA when I rebook onboard!

Where is the new Dis Welcome Center?

Here is their information so that you can see how nice it is.They have a great team/staff that will make you feel very welcomed and its about 2 miles South of the port on A1A...beach side and in fact you can walk 2 blocks to the beach and see the beauty of it all right from the Welcome Center or even drive there.

Please like and share.

ENJOY
Always
Shirley

http://www.facebook.com/DISWelcomeCenter

All of this talk about great baskets and great service made me want to check out DU. I will be cruising out of LA in December for the 2 week Panama Canal cruise and in previous post said I was keeping my fingers crossed that the baskets would make their way out there, as that is a definite incentive for us. When I checked out transferring my existing reservation from DCL I was surprised to hear the amount of the OBC. I knew it would be less than if it were not a transferred res, but half of what was advertised and then told that I could split it between the two separate reservations I had inquired about transferring, how ever I saw fit (mine an my parents- completely separate, but linked reservations) basically making it 1/4 of the advertised OBC... I am now rethinking transferring: low OBC, only online communication and probably no basket, as it is out of LA. The woman that emailed me seemed really nice, but what do all of you DU veterans recommend? I am quite torn now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter