Dreams Unlimited Gift Basket

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by snelsonbrown, May 5, 2012.

1. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

Good morning
    I am sure everyone who listened to the Dispod this past week heard Pete Werner announce that Dreams Unlimited Travel was giving each of their 7 night cruise guest, a gift basket filled with a lot of goodies filled with items you may have forgotten or items that will really come in handy.

The gift baskets were delivered this morning to the Fantasy and by now they should be in the designated rooms. They turned out BEAUTIFUL and very WELCOMING to the beginning of a cruise full of magic.

They had my seal of approval so what more can I say. Please let me know that your received yours and what did you think of all the goodies.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:::yes:::goodvibes

Much love always
    Shirley

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kelsie

Kelsie Administrator Administrator

I just saw a picture of the baskets and they are amazing!! I want one!! ;-)

4. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

Kelsie they did come out amazing because the items are so useful and its items that somehow get forgotten and noone has to spend a fortune or time looking for them.

The team of DU did a lot of research before they decided what had to go into those gift baskets. They have to be commended for all their teamwork and thoughts that went into each.

I know they appreciate your comment on them.

5. cjnix29

cjnix29 DIS Veteran

was this for their specific cruise? or is it a benefit that will be given to anyone sailing on a booking through DU?

6. figment52

figment52 <font color=royalblue>Oh man, I checked out the we

Shirley -
    You always do a great job so I hope someone posts pictures so we can see another one of your masterpieces.

7. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

Here's a picture of the gift bag.

We're starting by putting these in the cabins of our Dreams Unlimited Travel clients on 7-Night Cruises out of Port Canaveral. As we tweak and adjust pur processes and incorporate the feedback from our clients these will eventually go into every stateroom booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel.

The first ones went in staterooms today - 5/5/2012.

We are very excited and anxiously await people's feedback when they get them!!!

[​IMG]

8. Disfamily0405

Disfamily0405 Mouseketeer

Oh man those look AWESOME! I am so excited that I booked through Dreams Unlimited! Everyone there is so nice and Tracey is the BEST! I can't wait for my cruise next year! :cool1:

9. lisa702

lisa702 DIS Veteran

looks great!

10. Mary Lou in Ohio

Mary Lou in Ohio Earning My Ears

I agree on all of the above. We booked with Tracey for our 5/26/12 Fantasy cruise! It won't be long now . . . .

Mary Lou

11. corky441

corky441 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

The bags look terrific

Can't wait to get one of my own :)

12. NC_Tink

NC_Tink Mouseketeer

Those look awesome!! We're another family that loves Dreams Unlimited! Now we have something else to look forward to! :dance3:

13. Dislaney4n6

Dislaney4n6 DIS Veteran

Wish there was someway to get them up to the NYC sailings in July... just sayin'

14. WebmasterJohn

We're trying. We just can't get the Shirley cloning process quite right yet :thumbsup2

15. MatthewsMommy

MatthewsMommy Mouseketeer

Wow! What a great basket and generous thing to do. We also booked with Tracey. Can't wait for our Fantasy cruise in Feb :yay:

(Shirley will be hearing from me next year too)

16. Carlnne

Carlnne DIS Veteran

Very thoughtful! Nice work Shirley!

17. kimpossible

kimpossible DIS Veteran

Love them! Wish I could get one for our upcoming 3 night. Maybe for our Thanksgiving Fantasy cruise in 2013. What a wonderful idea. Is this in lieu of shipboard credit or in addition?

18. DarthKarl

DarthKarl DDC 709

They look fantastic! Our June 16th cruise is the first time we have gone with DU, and so far I've been impressed.

19. gailg3horses

gailg3horses Mouseketeer

Wow. How cool is that. We sail on the 19th of this month. Michelle S has been fabulous. I have our next cruise booked with her also. Thanks a lot.

20. WebmasterJohn

These gift bags are in addition to the Shipboard Credit our clients are already receiving on these sailings.

21. cjnix29

cjnix29 DIS Veteran

Wow! So excited!!! Looking forward to getting on for our 7 night Fantasy cruise in August! Very glad I booked through DU! ;) Thanks!!