Dreams Unlimited Gift Basket

Here's a third kudos for Kelsie! She's great and can even deal with my obsessive planning! ;)

And another!! She is so quick and helpful... but, most of all, she is FRIENDLY! That is really important to me!

Thank you guys for the wonderful gift! I can't wait to dig in in just over 3 weeks!

I think the gift baskets are awesome! It is so nice to get a little something extra.

Sadly, I may never make it on the Fantasy so I really think you should test this out for the 5-night Dream sailings before June. ;)

DU has been great over the years. Also great to see Shirley involved!

Yay! Looking forward to getting our basket in a little over 2 weeks!:cool1:
We use Beth at DU and she is always so fast to respond! Couldn't be happier!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these awesome baskets will make their way to the 12/9/12 East Bound Panama Canal cruise out of LA:rolleyes1

I can't wait for our cruise in June. We got a great rate (DVCdiscount) and now a gift basket also:cool1:
The basket looks great, I'm sure we'll put it all to good use. This is really a nice plus and reinforces our continued patronage with DU. We've been assisted by Merrie on several cruises with multiple cabins, changes, add ons etc. she has been great and always prompt, patient and helpful:thumbsup2
Thanks Dreams Unlimited!

Now I am even more excited for our October cruise. Thank you Dreams & thank you Shirley.

Had called Disney for the DVC June special but saw the onboard credit for DU. Dan took care of it at the same price and cabin level. Faxed in docs for me and helped me after hours. I will def. be back.

Smart marketing on this for DU--have used a different TA for my past two DCL cruises, offering the same OBC. BUT, everyone is always looking for that little something extra, and I will likely list DU while rebooking on board this time. (Though will be booking a Med cruise for next year, can Shirley get those gift baskets over there?!)

just bumping up and hope you found your DU/Dispod gift basket did come to good use.

Hope you took home many good memories to share years from now...

Have a great Monday and week...
always
Shirley

I'm reluctant to give you a "list" of what's in the bag simply because each will be customized to the people traveling in the room. For example those traveling with kids will get different items then adults traveling without kids, etc.

We discuss the gift bags on this weeks DISUnplugged Podcast -podcast.wdwinfo.com - if you don't want to listen to the whole show you can just listent to the 'News, Housekeeping. Rapid-Fire' segment as that's where Pete talks about the bags.

I can tell you that we really took some time and used our knowledge of Disney Cruise Line as well as feedback we've recieved from our clients over the years to pack it with what we feel are fun as well as useful items...things you wish you had, but didn't pack.

Some guesses I've seen here already are correct....re-useable drink mugs (hot and cold for adults, cold for kids), different colored highlighters so you can easily identify each family members activities in the navigator, a multi-plug extension cord because there are never enough plugs....and much more.

I really hope people find all of the items we've selected useful.

It is such a nice gesture that just adds to the already great service that people receive from DU. I am using Beth and have a few guests going along and she has made their booking so easy by just copying dining etc of what we have. She has even made accomodations to those guests wanting to have a room near us.

Kudos Dreams Unlimited. I won't be getting a bag this time as we are on a Dream 4 nighter but I am still touched by the service extending to the ship and those things people forget. You Rock!! And using Shirley :thumbsup2

Can't wait now for our 1st cruise in October.
Super excited about these gift baskets. What a great idea.
Shout out to Dan with DU
So glad I switched my booking from DCL to DU
I have been very pleased with all the tips and help in making
our 1st cruiseparty: so memorable

Smart marketing on this for DU--have used a different TA for my past two DCL cruises, offering the same OBC. BUT, everyone is always looking for that little something extra, and I will likely list DU while rebooking on board this time. (Though will be booking a Med cruise for next year, can Shirley get those gift baskets over there?!)

This almost describes me to a T. I've used another agency that offered the same OBC as I was already comfortable with them, but I love the thoughtfulness of wanting to do even more for their customers this shows of DU and will likely name them for 2 cruises when I book onboard this summer.

Do we just list Dreams Unlimited and don't need a specific TA name?

The bags just look totally amazing. I love, love the bag itself. Really hoping they'll be on the Dream for our March sailing. :goodvibes

I'm just curious here...how does it work getting the gift bags in the staterooms? Do they get delivered to DCL and DCL distrubutes them or will someone from DU do that? It's probably a dumb question, but I don't know much about cruising, just planning for my first cruise in March...(booked through DU of course)

The bags just look totally amazing. I love, love the bag itself. Really hoping they'll be on the Dream for our March sailing. :goodvibes

I'm just curious here...how does it work getting the gift bags in the staterooms? Do they get delivered to DCL and DCL distrubutes them or will someone from DU do that? It's probably a dumb question, but I don't know much about cruising, just planning for my first cruise in March...(booked through DU of course)

Just wanted to give you a insight as to the question you asked... The gift baskets are taken right onto the dock and then the cast members from the designated ship distributes them to each room and more times than not, they will be in your room when you get there.

If you have questions about wanting to book with DU, just drop John a note and he will be more than happy to help you in anyway he can.

His email address is john@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

DU is really outstanding in all they set out to accomplish. I know them personally and find them to not only to be very reliable & trustworthy but their entire staff are all amazing..They are a power-team and all work so well together... To find all of this in one place, is quite an accomplishment, hard work but most of all dedication to all that they do and most important, they bring enjoyment into their job and most of all their guest.

Have a great day and week
Hugssssssss
Shirley

This is a cool and very unexpected gift. We are on the June 30 Eastern on the Fantasy. Just wanted to give a shout out to Dorothy Bond our DU TA. She has been great, and so responsive. This is our first cruise ever, and she and DU have made things worry free for us.

Thanks DU!!:goodvibes

This almost describes me to a T. I've used another agency that offered the same OBC as I was already comfortable with them, but I love the thoughtfulness of wanting to do even more for their customers this shows of DU and will likely name them for 2 cruises when I book onboard this summer.

Do we just list Dreams Unlimited and don't need a specific TA name?

You do not need to name a specific Agent. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter