Dream/Fantasy 8A cabins

On 5522 when we return from our WC Fantasy cruise in November '12. However I hope someone else posts a report before then! :)

On 5522 when we return from our WC Fantasy cruise in November '12. However I hope someone else posts a report before then! :)

We're in 5522 on the Fantasy in August. Surely someone will do a report before we get back but I'll try to do one for sure!

We'll be in 5022 on the Fantasy the end of April. I'll be sure to post when we get back. Can't wait!!

We'll be in 5022 on the Fantasy the end of April. I'll be sure to post when we get back. Can't wait!!

We sailed on the Dream in November and can't wait to check out the Fantasy. :banana: Which itinerary are you doing: Eastern or Western?

Awesome! I actually thought that was my cabin until I double checked this morning. Same cabin, I suppose...just different side of the ship!

These photos are from the Fantasy, but the Dream cabins should correspond. I was able to tour these cabins last week.

==========

Cabin 6016 on Disney Fantasy, a Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

076-IMG_0149.JPG

077-IMG_0150.JPG

078-IMG_0151.JPG

079-IMG_0152.JPG

Single standard bath - pretty roomy.

080-IMG_0153.JPG

==========

Cabin 6014 on Disney Fantasy, a handicapped accessible Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

082-IMG_0155.JPG

Video link (I hope...) - Tour of Cabin 6014

084-IMG_0159.JPG

Roll-in bathroom - shower and toilet areas have grab bars. I think the shower has a fold down seat, but I don't see it on any of my pictures.

085-IMG_0160.JPG

==========

Cabin 6012, a non-connecting Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with 2 large portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

This stateroom has the wide door of a HA room, but is not designated as such on the deck plans. I didn't grab a picture of the bathroom. 6014 is the only designated 08A HA stateroom.

086-IMG_0163.JPG

087-IMG_0161.JPG

088-IMG_0162.JPG

==========

I also got photos of some 09D cabins around the corner from these. I'll insert the link once I get them posted.

We initially were planning to book one of these and I had researched all of the different rooms and configurations. I did find pics of two other rooms 6514
and 6510

Maybe that will hep someone else. :)

THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU!!! We just found out our room number is 6510 on the Fantasy...sailing in May. I've been dying to see what type of room it is, because one has a really hard time finding pictures and info about these rooms!!! Thanks!!!:worship:

These photos are from the Fantasy, but the Dream cabins should correspond. I was able to tour these cabins last week.
==========
Cabin 6014 on Disney Fantasy, a handicapped accessible Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

Thank you, thank you.:flower3:
In Dec, we're in cabin 6014.

Wow! Thanks for the information on these staterooms and for the pictures and videos. We just booked 5518 last week, I'm glad we saw the pictures - an open room with no dividers doesn't work so well when traveling with 15 yr old boy. We changed to 5522 which will be great!

What's the actual square footage of these rooms? I know it's bigger than the 241 sq ft of the other Cat 8 cabins.

Just got back from the Disney Dream - room 6016!! This room does have the pole in it by the end of the bed. But there is so much room you won't even notice it is there. Exactly like the room above!!!

I like these rooms, they seem to have a lot more room than a balcony. Maybe i will try this next time if I can get DH to agree to no verandah. I would love the shower!

Thank you for this information. I have booked 5522 on Disney Fantasy but really would like to see pictures. Does anyone have any?

Here are the list of the Cat 8A double porthole rooms on the Dream/Fantasy (HA = Handicap access).

Deck 5
5018 (HA-designed; no tub) - no pole/no wall (big open room), no split bath, no privacy curtain, sleeps 4
5020 - "mini-suite" w/wall divider, no split bath, sleeps 3
5022 - "mini-suite" w/wall divider, no split bath, sleeps 3

5518 (HA-designed; no tub) - no pole/no wall (big open room), no split bath, no privacy curtain, sleeps 4
5520 - "mini-suite" w/wall divider, no split bath, sleeps 3
5522 - "mini-suite" w/wall divider, no split bath, sleeps 3

Deck 6
6012 (HA) - no pole, no split bath, no privacy curtain
6014 (HA) - pole in center, no spilt bath
6016 - pole in center, no spilt bath, no privacy curtain, sleeps 4

6510 (HA) - no pole, no split bath, no privacy curtain
6512 (HA) - pole in center, no spilt bath
6514 - pole in center, no spilt bath, no privacy curtain, sleeps 4

We are aft verandah peeps ourselves, but this info might really help some people. Anyone have any more info that we can add to this list??

Looking for photos of 6512. Tv location and bathroom. Booked it the other night. Thanks for any photos.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter