Dream/Fantasy 8A cabins

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Silverfox97, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Poly-Anna

Poly-Anna Mouseketeer

On 5522 when we return from our WC Fantasy cruise in November '12. However I hope someone else posts a report before then! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shburks

shburks DIS Veteran

We're in 5522 on the Fantasy in August. Surely someone will do a report before we get back but I'll try to do one for sure!

4. Poly-Anna

Poly-Anna Mouseketeer

That would be great if you could! :thumbsup2

5. KarenR122

KarenR122 Earning My Ears

We'll be in 5022 on the Fantasy the end of April. I'll be sure to post when we get back. Can't wait!!

6. Poly-Anna

Poly-Anna Mouseketeer

We sailed on the Dream in November and can't wait to check out the Fantasy. :banana: Which itinerary are you doing: Eastern or Western?

7. shburks

shburks DIS Veteran

Awesome! I actually thought that was my cabin until I double checked this morning. Same cabin, I suppose...just different side of the ship!

8. GetGlowing

GetGlowing DIS Veteran

These photos are from the Fantasy, but the Dream cabins should correspond. I was able to tour these cabins last week.

==========

Cabin 6016 on Disney Fantasy, a Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Single standard bath - pretty roomy.

[​IMG]

==========

Cabin 6014 on Disney Fantasy, a handicapped accessible Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with two portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

[​IMG]

Video link (I hope...) - Tour of Cabin 6014

[​IMG]
    Roll-in bathroom - shower and toilet areas have grab bars. I think the shower has a fold down seat, but I don't see it on any of my pictures.

[​IMG]

==========

Cabin 6012, a non-connecting Category 08A Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with 2 large portholes and single bath. Sleeps 4.

This stateroom has the wide door of a HA room, but is not designated as such on the deck plans. I didn't grab a picture of the bathroom. 6014 is the only designated 08A HA stateroom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

==========

I also got photos of some 09D cabins around the corner from these. I'll insert the link once I get them posted.

9. Jaymepops

Jaymepops Mouseketeer

THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU!!! We just found out our room number is 6510 on the Fantasy...sailing in May. I've been dying to see what type of room it is, because one has a really hard time finding pictures and info about these rooms!!! Thanks!!!:worship:

10. mdvlprof

mdvlprof DIS Veteran

Thank you, thank you.:flower3:
    In Dec, we're in cabin 6014.

11. fredgirls

fredgirls DIS Veteran

Just thought i'd add mine of Dream 6514 while I was here :goodvibes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. noahsmom

noahsmom 2002 - Poly & Wonder; 2004 - Poly & Wonder; 2006 -

Wow! Thanks for the information on these staterooms and for the pictures and videos. We just booked 5518 last week, I'm glad we saw the pictures - an open room with no dividers doesn't work so well when traveling with 15 yr old boy. We changed to 5522 which will be great!

13. GetGlowing

GetGlowing DIS Veteran

What's the actual square footage of these rooms? I know it's bigger than the 241 sq ft of the other Cat 8 cabins.

14. Tradahpd

Tradahpd Earning My Ears

Just got back from the Disney Dream - room 6016!! This room does have the pole in it by the end of the bed. But there is so much room you won't even notice it is there. Exactly like the room above!!!

15. GetGlowing

GetGlowing DIS Veteran

16. Floridagram

Floridagram DIS Veteran

I like these rooms, they seem to have a lot more room than a balcony. Maybe i will try this next time if I can get DH to agree to no verandah. I would love the shower!

17. ginnenern

ginnenern Earning My Ears

Thanks for the photos. Looks like lots of space

18. BrutusBru

BrutusBru Earning My Ears

Thank you for this information. I have booked 5522 on Disney Fantasy but really would like to see pictures. Does anyone have any?

19. shburks

shburks DIS Veteran

I'm booked in 5522 in August so no pictures yet.

20. steelernut

steelernut Mouseketeer

Looking for photos of 6512. Tv location and bathroom. Booked it the other night. Thanks for any photos.:)

21. BrutusBru

BrutusBru Earning My Ears

I hope you had a great time on your cruise. When youget a chance can you please post pictures of 5522? Thank you!