Dream/Fantasy 8A cabins

We stayed in one of the deck 5 rooms over the theater in 2018 (Fantasy). We didn't hear any noise at all from the theatre but there's a hidden corridor just below these rooms that's used by crew members (and would also be used by guests in case of emergency - we walked through this corridor as part of our muster drill). We experienced a lot of noise early in the morning as the ship started to come awake and crew members were using this corridor to shuttle things back and forth from the guest areas - mainly sounded like big carts being wheeled back and forth. I'm an early riser so it didn't really bother me but it definitely got noisy between the 6-7am hour!

We stayed in one of the deck 5 rooms over the theater in 2018 (Fantasy). We didn't hear any noise at all from the theatre but there's a hidden corridor just below these rooms that's used by crew members (and would also be used by guests in case of emergency - we walked through this corridor as part of our muster drill). We experienced a lot of noise early in the morning as the ship started to come awake and crew members were using this corridor to shuttle things back and forth from the guest areas - mainly sounded like big carts being wheeled back and forth. I'm an early riser so it didn't really bother me but it definitely got noisy between the 6-7am hour!
Yup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter