Dream Cruise - November 25, 2012

ccstar said:
Thx for taking the lead on this! You seem quite organized! Looking forward to it all!!! (i think this makes 5.... 5 more posts to go lol)

No problem! I'm enjoying it, I love planning things so this was right up my alley haha

ccstar said:
Anyone doing WDW after the cruise? We just booked Animal Kingdom Lodge!

We aren't staying on property after, but might go to Epcot. Christmas activities will have started and that is my abs fave time to be there!

I was able to get the Remy & Palo times that I wanted! I'm very relieved, now I can relax when we get onboard. I noticed plenty of times still available when I checked in at 6 am on the 11th, too.

Yes I have been at this time of year before. This is my all time favorate time to go. Not to hot or to cold. Well one time when we were there at this time they had a recording breaking cold streak it snowed. It was hard to find long johns but we did. :tinker::tink:

sharonvanes said:
Yes I have been at this time of year before. This is my all time favorate time to go. Not to hot or to cold. Well one time when we were there at this time they had a recording breaking cold streak it snowed. It was hard to find long johns but we did. :tinker::tink:

Was that 2 or 3 years ago? My sister lives in Orlando and we are in NW Florida and we had a winter like that about that long ago.

Hi. We are going on our 1st Disney Cruise in November!! I have wanted to go on a Disney cruise since 1998 so we are super excited!! We have an almost 3 year old so it will be even more special, I'm sure. I have been told about fish extenders? Is this how / where we sign up?? Anyone recommend where to purchase our extender & share any tips for us?? We look forward to participating!! :)
Thanks!!

maximouse said:
Hi. We are going on our 1st Disney Cruise in November!! I have wanted to go on a Disney cruise since 1998 so we are super excited!! We have an almost 3 year old so it will be even more special, I'm sure. I have been told about fish extenders? Is this how / where we sign up?? Anyone recommend where to purchase our extender & share any tips for us?? We look forward to participating!! :)
Thanks!!

Hi Maxi! Welcome to our cruise! This I where you sign up & I am organizing the FE Exchange. A few posts back I posted some links with great information on everything FE. We currently have 6 cabins officially signed up, but many more who have mentioned interest! I expect there will be more now that final payment has passed. :-)

I just wanted to repost the info I need in order to add anyone interested in participating in our FE Exchange. It was originally posted awhile back, but this way people don't have to go digging.

Here is the information I will need from everyone:

DIS name
Cabin #
Names of all traveling parties and ages of any kids
If you are celebrating anything special
if there are any allergies
email address

You can message me directly with this info or you can leave it here in the thread, whatever you are more comfortable with. I will email everyone the information needed!

10/02/12 - We have 9 cabins officially participating!

Thanks for the reply!! This sounds like so much fun & should add so much to our little guy's trip!! :)

Maximouse
David, Terri & Max
1st Disney Cruise
NO Allergies
I'll send my email when I able to private message?? It says I have to send 10 messages or something?

Will you email us the complete list - about how far out from sailing - I am not sure how many gifts to get & want to make sure I understand what we are doing! ;)

Do we just drop off our gifts at the door of those cabins you give us on any night we choose?

Thanks!!

We can book our port arrival times and excursions tonight! Is anyone else crazy like me and setting their alarm for 3am to book?:banana:

09/11/12 - I was able to get 11am port arrival time AND an 11am ressie for Palo Brunch on our at sea day! I'm thinking we might be on a very far from full ship, b/c they had a lot of Palo brunch times available.

We picked this cruise hoping it would be less than packed..... its how we enjoy the parks, too. (filling required msg posting :confused3)

ccstar said:
Halloween is actually our fav holiday at WDW, but its Disney.... EVERY DAY is magical at Disney!

This is true! We went to the MNSSP last year for the first time and it was one of our best Disney expriences ever. That parade is amazing! I can't wait to do it again next year.

ccstar said:
We picked this cruise hoping it would be less than packed..... its how we enjoy the parks, too. (filling required msg posting :confused3)

I'm with ya on that one! I've never been during a peak time and don't plan on it anytime soon. We do our Christmas visits at the beginning of December.

Im curious what everyone is doing.... The way im interpreting this FE thing is that there really are no rules....

Are FE gifts for each person in the cabin or a gift per cabin or both?
Is everyone planning on doing 1 night or multiple nights for distributing?

There is also a FE page on Facebook and some really creative people posting their ideas.... some of which im intending to "borrow". Depending on how motivated we get, my daughter (10) and I will be doing gifts for each person and possibly an overall cabin gift. Since its such a small group (so far) I'm thinking we will be making more than 1 visit to each FE. Again.... this is all speculation and will depend on our motivation level as the weeks progress!!

This is true! We went to the MNSSP last year for the first time and it was one of our best Disney expriences ever. That parade is amazing! I can't wait to do it again next year.

YES! That parade is my fav of all them.... except maybe the Electric Light Parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter