Dream Cruise - November 25, 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Noles2002, May 26, 2011.

1. PryncessLace

PryncessLace Mouseketeer

I finally figured out what I'm doing for the Guys! Now just have to figure out teens and tweens!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

Hi!!!!!!!!! We FINALLY got our cabin number assigned! I am so excited b/c I got some Pixie Dust and they upgraded us! WOO HOO Cabin #6538.
    This one is deck 6, mid ship near stairs and elevators (which will be nice for moving around) however, I am worried about noise with a 3yr old and a 7 yr old. Anyone have a cabin near stairs and elevators before? I have looked and looked for reviews for cabins near there and cannot find any. I am sure it will be ok. Right? Magic Pixie Dust wouldn't steer us wrong right?? :-) YAY. Anyway, wanted to tell you my room number for your spreadsheet. Getting more and more excited!!

4. PryncessLace

PryncessLace Mouseketeer

That's awesome!! What category does that put you in? We are in an 8c, but there are only 3 of us in the room that is meant for 5. I am hoping for a little pixie dust to be sprinkled on us to make room for a party of 5. If not, I'm going to check at port to see how much a port upgrade would be.

5. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

Category 5D I think......still trying to remember all these categories, terms etc..... You have 3 or 5 traveling? You said there were 3 but needed room for 5........or did I misread??? LOL (which I probably did)

6. PryncessLace

PryncessLace Mouseketeer

Haha We have 3, but the room is big enough for 5 people. Apparently there aren't that many cabins made for 5 people, but lots for 3 people. So, sometimes they upgrade you to make room for a group with 5 people.

7. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

That WOULD be cool! Hoping it happens for you!

8. PryncessLace

PryncessLace Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2Everyone can be on the look out for the spreadsheet to hit your emails on Sunday Evening or Monday Morning! We have busy busy weekend, otherwise I would be getting them to you sooner. :thumbsup2

9. beachmama50

beachmama50 Earning My Ears

Is anyone else feeling the crunch now that October is almost halfway gone? At first it seemed that November 25th would NEVER get here and now I have FEs and Pirate costumes to finish and clothes shopping to finish -- not to mention at least another 10-15 lbs to lose, and I am so ready to mark everything off my Done list!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! I'm so excited to share this experience with my family - especially our 6 yr. old princess grandaughter!!!

10. sharonvanes

sharonvanes Earning My Ears

Things to do O My! one of the FE is ready for our 3 state rooms the other two are in the works. The Vowe Renewall is still in need of ties and coats for the little guy. MY DD dress looks like it is for a princess and she is. With 3DS and the DH hands full. I don't know what Im going to where yet(my 10-15 did not happen)so Im just fat but it would take 100lbs not to be. So much to do O MY! Has anyone come up with a place to meet an greet all our new FE friends?

11. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

Yes, feeling the crunch as well. Found these super cool journal pages for DD7 to work on while on cruising. I am SURE I made too many pages and she won't get to half of them. But they are themed: one for CC, the Pirate Night, Nassau, even Port Canavaral.....ones for each restaurant, even Cabanans.....I like that she will have a record for herself of our trip. I also made books for both of them to use in the car just to keep them busy (8 hr drive). And I made autograph books, ordered shirts, FE, pillowcases and FE gifts (making and ordering).
    WHEW---and none of these are COMPLETE---they are all in process.
    I think I am a little crazy.
    The journal pages are from Milliepie on here if any one wants to check them out. I printed some simple ones for my 3yr old son just so he wouldn't feel left out. Cheers. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Trisha (4lildreamers)

12. beachmama50

What a great idea on the journals for the trip. It's 8 hrs. for us as well. Granddaughter would enjoy that also. I always considered myself a pretty crafty and creative person, but after seeing all the stuff on these threads that others have made, I'm not so sure of myself anymore!!! I've had a great time doing everything, however. I just keep finding stuff that I want to do, but don't have the time or enough people, so I guess I'll be happy with what I have!
    Only one pirate outfit left to make - mine! My husband has had a great time getting all the pirate stuff together! Happy FEing everyone!!!

13. PryncessLace

PryncessLace Mouseketeer

Hey Everyone! There is a slight delay in the spreadsheet, due to a couple of last minute changes. Nothing major, just want to go ahead and have it right before it goes out.

Also, I will be researching tonight and tomorrow to see where/when is a good place for the meet & greet!

Once again, if anyone has any suggestions on that front, please let me know!

14. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

Thank you PryncessLace for doing this! Can't wait to get the spreadsheet!

15. PryncessLace

PryncessLace Mouseketeer

You are welcome! Now that I have received confirmation from my travel agent, I can now tell you the reason for the delay!

A Florida Resident Rate was released for our cruise and we were able to upgrade to a verandah AND it cost us less than we originally planned! Now I am just waiting for our TA to send us our new cabin numbers! As soon as I get those tonight or tomorrow morning I can update the spreadsheet and get them out to everyone!:cool1::woohoo::yay:

Yay for FL Residency & Pixie Dust!:banana:

16. beachmama50

Anybody else out there from Fla should recheck your reservations for super savings!

17. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

That's awesome! Wish I lived in FL! :-)

18. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

I was reading someone's trip report and they said, "After walking around and exploring, it was time to meet our DIS group over by the TV's." This was in the terminal. I don't know if that is a good place or not..........they also all wore lime green wrists bands to identify them as DISboard-ers. I know the lime green Mickey heads are also a way to recognize each other. I plan on putting my contact info on lime green heads to give to all the friends I make on board. Anyway------can't wait to meet everyone.

19. castaway3

castaway3 Second star to the right

We just booked :cheer2: It will be me, my husband and 12 year old son.. This will be our 9th Disney cruise...our first one on one of the new ships...the Florida resident rates were too good to pass up...can't believe it's just a little over a month away :cool1:

20. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

Welcome Castaway. PryncessLace is organizing the FE. I'd message her your details! Glad you could join us.

21. PryncessLace

PryncessLace Mouseketeer

Welcome to the group! I'm doing the first emailing of the spreadsheet today, but the FE is still open. Let me know if you would like to participate! :)