Dream 9/28/2015 - 10/1/2015

We are interested in participating in the FE for this cruise. It is our first Disney cruise and
we are very excited.

dkosling
The Kosling Family

Cabin: 5030
Donna
Ken
Connor (2)

Cabin: 5032
Brent
Krystal
Nathan (9 mos)

dkosling@Verizon.net
no allergies
no

thanks so much....if you need any more information please let me know.

I would like sign up for FE. There are 13 of us going with 4 rooms with kids. I'm going to put all our info on this page. If I need to do something different please let me know.

Sleepy@nite
McCracken Family
Kris McCracken 41
Brandy McCracken 33
Jonathan McCracken 1 year
Cabin 8018
Shellfish allergies (Kris)
No Alcohol
krisandbrandymccracken@yahoo.com

Womac
Louise Womac 52
David McCracken 6
Cabin 8016
No Allergies
No Alcohol

Lerch
Kim Lerch 34
Madilyn Lerch 6
Ruth Ann McCracken 4
Cabin 8020
No Allergies
No Alcohol

Posada
Maria Posada 32
Gaby Posada 14
Ian Posada 10
Cabin 9502
Peanut Allergie (Ian)

Can someone please tell me how I find out how many people in need to get things for on the FE? This is my first time on a cruise and I'm not sure what to do.

First time Disney Cruiser here! Been on other lines and am looking forward to all the extra fun. Looking to join a FE group for our family (two cabins).

Means
Cabin 7656
Nick (Dad) 34
Valerie (Mom) 31
Lilah 5
No Allergies
No Alcohol

Melton
Cabin 7658
Glen (Grandpa) 60
Andrew (Uncle) 24
No Allergies

email for both: valangel86@aol.com

Baymax
The Anderson family
Chammee 39, Amir 12, Veronica 3
No allergies
I like Kailua

Hi All!

My family and I are so excited to be cruising once again! We definitely would like to participate in the FE!!

I'm more than happy to help, as well! I organized our last FE on our last cruise!
Don't want to take it away from anyone, however!

Are you going to organize the FE group? I won't feel like you're taking it, promise. :-) I only volunteered because no one else had yet.

Are you going to organize the FE group? I won't feel like you're taking it, promise. :-) I only volunteered because no one else had yet.

Hello! I have a friend and her family that we normally cruise with so I sign us all up for FE and keep her updated since she does not have a fb or anything. But we have decided to take a cruise during Christmas this year so I was wondering If I could just give yall her information and you could get with her about the FE list and everything. Thanks Ashlee

Sorry everyone- I thought I had replied already. We recently made a move to Florida and are on a different school schedule- so we had to move our cruise. We are no longer on this sailing. If someone decides to head up the FE, I'm happy to answer questions!

this will be our first Disney Cruise and we would like to participate in the Fish Extenders

We are interested in participating in the FE for this cruise. It is our first Disney cruise and
we are very excited.

I would like sign up for FE.

First time Disney Cruiser here! Been on other lines and am looking forward to all the extra fun. Looking to join a FE group for our family (two cabins).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. You will need to have 10 posts in order to use the conversation/PM system - you can easily do that by going to the Technical Support/Test Board where you can make several one word post to get to ten.)

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly enough time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi, we are so excited to be going on our second cruise, look forward to meeting you guys...not interested in FE this time around but would be into group events and meets. Just the three of us, me-Jackie, DH-Greg and DD-Megan 25.. also we just rented the grand cabana on the family beach, cabana #21, it was the last one, we would love to share with another couple or family...cost is 899.00 +vat or 966.00 includes up to 10, so would be 483.00 each...we have shared before, very simple...post below if interested

Okay so who is over the FE group? I need to add a friend of ours and her family to the list and give you all of her information since I am the one that always sets us up with this stuff since we normally cruise together. Thanks Ashlee

No, I'm not over the fe group. I couldn't get anyone to respond, so I joined another fe group. My name can be taken off the list here. Sorry, I hope someone volunteers.

So is there anyone over the FE group in here? If not if you could please email me at luv4egw21@yahoo.com with all of your information and I will get spread sheet put together with everyone's information on it. I will not be on this cruise but 2 groups of my friends that we normally cruise with will be so this is why I will do this so that they can do the FE stuff with there kids and grandchildren. Thanks Ashlee

This is our first cruise ever and we are just looking into the fish extenders and we would love to join! Let me know what we need to do!!
Zehner Family Room #6008
Mom (Maria) 28yrs
Dad (Roman)33yrs
Daughter (Gabriela)4 yrs
No allergies and Alcohol ok
We are excited to meet everyone and have FUN!!!
Email= Gabriela0486@yahoo.com

FE FRIENDS,

SINCE THIS IS A SHORT CRUISE, I SUGGEST THAT WE KEEP THE FE GROUPS SMALL SO THAT WE DO NOT SPEND A LOT OF OUR TIME DELIVERING OUR GIFTS.
I THINK IF WE MAKE PAGE ONE, GROUP ONE AND PAGE TWO, GROUP TWO FOR FE. I WILL MAKE THE LIST FOR GROUP ONE AND PERHAPS SOMEONE FROM GROUP TWO COULD HEAD UP AND MAKE THE LIST FOR GROUP TWO.

WITH THAT SAID, WOULD THE FOLLOWING FAMILIES ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR PARTICIPATION IN GROUP ONE:

BECK FAMILY (I NEED YOUR CABIN NUMBER)
CHRIS, LAURA, AND CONNER (I NEED YOUR LAST NAME AND YOUR CABIN NUMBER)
MAGAN, ALYSSA, AND AVERY (I NEED YOUR LAST NAME AND CABIN NUMBER)
PETTIE FAMILY
MCGEE FAMILY (I NEED YOUR CABIN NUMBER)
REYES FAMILY
BAGGARLEY FAMILY
MASSI FAMILY

I BELIEVE THAT WOULD GIVE US 32 PEOPLE IN FE GROUP ONE.

I WILL SEND OUT A LIST AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM EVERY FAMILY.

COUNTING THE DAYS!
SANDY0

FE FRIENDS,

SINCE THIS IS A SHORT CRUISE, I SUGGEST THAT WE KEEP THE FE GROUPS SMALL SO THAT WE DO NOT SPEND A LOT OF OUR TIME DELIVERING OUR GIFTS.
I THINK IF WE MAKE PAGE ONE, GROUP ONE AND PAGE TWO, GROUP TWO FOR FE. I WILL MAKE THE LIST FOR GROUP ONE AND PERHAPS SOMEONE FROM GROUP TWO COULD HEAD UP AND MAKE THE LIST FOR GROUP TWO.

WITH THAT SAID, WOULD THE FOLLOWING FAMILIES ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR PARTICIPATION IN GROUP ONE:

BECK FAMILY (I NEED YOUR CABIN NUMBER)
CHRIS, LAURA, AND CONNER (I NEED YOUR LAST NAME AND YOUR CABIN NUMBER)
MAGAN, ALYSSA, AND AVERY (I NEED YOUR LAST NAME AND CABIN NUMBER)
PETTIE FAMILY
MCGEE FAMILY (I NEED YOUR CABIN NUMBER)
REYES FAMILY
BAGGARLEY FAMILY
MASSI FAMILY

I BELIEVE THAT WOULD GIVE US 32 PEOPLE IN FE GROUP ONE.

I WILL SEND OUT A LIST AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM EVERY FAMILY.

COUNTING THE DAYS!
SANDY0

I'm so confused from all the posts about organizing the FE for this cruise. I see our name in this post so if we are doing smaller groups and you are organizing this group. Thank you. My email Staci.massi@yahoo.com. If you should need it.

We'd love to sign up for the FE. We don't have our stateroom assigned yet. Girls only trip! Me, my sister, and daughter
Beth-adult
Nina-adult
Gwen-12
No allergies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter