Dream 9/28/2015 - 10/1/2015

STACI, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. YOUR FAMILY IS IN GROUP 1 FOR THIS CRUISE TO EXCHANGE FISH EXTENDER GIFTS.

Hello,
We're interested in joining a FE group.
It is a Japanese, may I participate?
We go to Cruise for the first time in commemoration of a honeymoon and a birthday!!!

Shimada family
Yasuhiro(31)male
Erika(30)female my birthday 9.28!!
Cabin 7017
No allergies

I am not good at English...sorry
Thank you!!!

Hello, very confused also. We posted a few months ago but I do not see our name for group 1. Is there a second group? Thanks

DKOSLING,

I AM NEW TO THIS AS WELL. SINCE IT APPEARS THAT WE ARE ALL NEW AND NO ONE HAD ORGANIZE A GROUP, I SUGGESTED WE MAKE PAGE ONE ON THIS THREAD GROUP ONE AND PAGE TWO WHICH STARTS WITH YOUR FAMILY GROUP 2. I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE RESPONSE FROM THE FAMILIES ON PAGE ONE. I WILL GIVE IT A FEW MORE DAYS AND THEN PERHAPS I WILL EXTEND THE INVITE TO OTHER FAMILIES. IF YOU WANT TO START GROUP TWO MAYBE WE CAN GET THIS ALL ORGANIZED. OTHER FAMILIES ARE REQUESTING TO JOIN A FE GROUP SO WE CAN ADD THEM TO GROUP 1 OR GROUP 2 OR WE CAN START A GROUP 3. ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

SANDY

Is anyone in charge of the second page group FE Groups? I've never done this before and wanted to make sure we are apart of a group so I can get things ready. Anyone know please respond soon! Thanks again! 67 days and counting!

DKOSLING,

I AM NEW TO THIS AS WELL. SINCE IT APPEARS THAT WE ARE ALL NEW AND NO ONE HAD ORGANIZE A GROUP, I SUGGESTED WE MAKE PAGE ONE ON THIS THREAD GROUP ONE AND PAGE TWO WHICH STARTS WITH YOUR FAMILY GROUP 2. I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE RESPONSE FROM THE FAMILIES ON PAGE ONE. I WILL GIVE IT A FEW MORE DAYS AND THEN PERHAPS I WILL EXTEND THE INVITE TO OTHER FAMILIES. IF YOU WANT TO START GROUP TWO MAYBE WE CAN GET THIS ALL ORGANIZED. OTHER FAMILIES ARE REQUESTING TO JOIN A FE GROUP SO WE CAN ADD THEM TO GROUP 1 OR GROUP 2 OR WE CAN START A GROUP 3. ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

SANDY
I could try to organize Group 2 ... just need some pointers on what I need to do! Thanks in advance!

Hello, very confused also. We posted a few months ago but I do not see our name for group 1. Is there a second group? Thanks
your begining of group two... im going to try and get this group together...
**Also need last names for your two cabins and I will then email the spread sheet with all the list of families in group two**

Last edited:
Hello,
We go to Cruise for the first time in commemoration of a honeymoon and a birthday!!!

Shimada family
Yasuhiro(31)male
Cabin 7017
No allergies

Thank you!!!
** I added you to group two and would you send me your email so I can get a copy of the group to you!**

As for Group 2 I would need three more families info and I can start emailing everyone the spreadsheet. There are 33 people total with 12 Families!
Group #2 all set if nothing is next to your family name! Yay can't wait to meet everyone!
The Zehner Family (My family)
Womac Family
McCracken Family
Posada Family
Lerch Family
Melton Family
Means Family
Shimada Family (need email)
Anderson Family (also need cabin #/email)
Need last name for:
Donna, Ken, Connor (2)
Brent, Krystal, Nathan (9 mos)
Beth, Nina, Gwen-12 (Or family/group name) (also need cabin #/email)

Not a problem! This is my first every cruise and first ever fish extender so please feel free to reach out and give any and all input! I'm so excited I think more than my daughter lol thanks again for getting back to me!

Hello,
We're interested in joining a fish extender group.

jbeck22
Beck Family
Jeramey 35, Janine 34, Gabriel 8, Lillian 6
Allergies include --> shellfish & color food dyes

This is our first Disney Cruise and we can't wait!!
Do you still want to participate in the FE for Sept. 28 cruise?

Hello,

Very interested in joining FE group:

Chris (dad)
Laura (mom)
Conner (child 6 years old)
Do you still want to participate in FE for this cruise? If so, I need your last name and cabin number. Any allergies?

My daughters and I will be joining everyone! This is our 2nd Disney Dream cruise. We would like to participate in the FE as well.

Mom (me) Magan
Alyssa DD 10
Avery DD 8

Cant wait!
Do you still want to participate in the FE? If so, I need your last name, cabin number, and any allergies.

Hello,

Shimada family
Yasuhiro(31)male
Cabin 7017
No allergies

Thank you!!!
This is our first cruise and we'd love to participate in a fish extender group!

mcgee5
McGee Family
James (38), Camy (38), Wesley (12), Gibson (11), Emmy (6)
No allergies

Thanks!

mcgee5
McGee Family
No allergies

Thanks!

mcgee5
McGee Family
No allergies

Thanks!
Do you still want to participate in the FE for this cruise? If so, I need your cabin number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter