Dream 9/28/2015 - 10/1/2015

Thank you so much everyone. Here is our info:

Cabin #9578
Jeramey - Dad - 35
Janine - Mom - 35
Gabriel - Son - 8
Lillian - Daughter - 6

My family will be so excited when I tell them that we are still able to participate. They were so upset when we thought we weren't

Thank you again -- please let me know if you need anything else from me!

Thank you! I would like to hear from everyone else as well. Don't want to mess up the plans, but would love to participate.

Thank you!
We will add your family to group one and hope that everyone sees the updated list. See you next week on the cruise!!!

Blessings,
Sandy

GROUP ONE

Hopefully this will be our completed list with correct names, spellings, ages, updates, etc. Sorry for the errors I have made.

Reyes Family, cabin number 7064, Carlos (dad), Melissa (mom), Bryant (son) age 14, Amanda (daughter) age 6

Baggarley Family, cabin # 10570, John (dad), Christy (mom), Sandy (grandmother), Elle (daughter) age 13, Ashlyn (daughter) age 7

Massi Family, cabin # 7584, Mark (dad), Staci (mom), Colton (son) age 10, Anarese (daughter) age 11

Sabot Family, cabin # 9048, Dave (dad), Kelly (mom), Aiden (son) age 5, Gavin (son) age 3

Gomez Family, cabin # 9050, JP (dad), Ashley (mom), Maxwell (son), age 4, Loralina (daughter) age 1

Herchel Family, cabin # 6148, Tammy (mom), Teresa (Tammy's sister), Millie (daughter) age 5

Nuttall Family, cabin # 9547, David (dad), Stefanie (mom), Warren (son) age 1, Carter (son) age 3

Beck Family, cabin # 9578, Jeramey (dad), Janine (mom), Gabriel (son) age 8, Lillian (daughter) age 6

Pinyan Family, (waiting for information)

Please let me know if you have a last minute upgrade!

Can you believe our cruise is in 8 days!!!

See you all soon,
Sandy

This will be our first Disney cruise and I just found out about Pin trading, Fish Extenders and door decorating 2 days ago. Since its only a few days before the trip, I am working hard to jump on a few of these activities. I need to find out about the FE gift requirements before I jump in, but I am making one so the kids and enjoy it. It all looks so exciting!
I'll repost with my Stateroom number if I can do something easy like Hershey Kisses. I am not sure that I have time to do more crafting along with packing.
romennaj@hotmail.com

I see that it's okay to do candy so I'm in if its okay this late. Also, our friends don't know about this as well, so I would like to add their name as well. I will be making both of our Fish Extenders so that their children can be apart of the fun. Please let me know if are in time to be added.
Estate Room # 9624 Dajuan-boy(8), Nina-girl(7), Naomi-girl(5)
Estate Room# 9588 Anaiya-girl(9), Aliya-girl(8), Caden-boy(2)
romennaj@hotmail.com
Thank you

I see that it's okay to do candy so I'm in if its okay this late. Also, our friends don't know about this as well, so I would like to add their name as well. I will be making both of our Fish Extenders so that their children can be apart of the fun. Please let me know if are in time to be added.
Estate Room # 9624 Dajuan-boy(8), Nina-girl(7), Naomi-girl(5)
Estate Room# 9588 Anaiya-girl(9), Aliya-girl(8), Caden-boy(2)
romennaj@hotmail.com
Thank you

Sorry but our group for FE is closed. Some families have already left for this cruise.

Sorry but our group for FE is closed. Some families have already left for this cruise.

Okay. I have made FEs and gifts last night and will distribute them. I didn't see this email until this morning. Will you post and let them know in case they have extras. I understand if they don't. Thank you for the reply.

We are not allowed in and I wasn't able to get the message until this morning after staying up late last night to make FEs and Hershey kisses treats. I will pass the treats out anyway although we are too late to participate. If you have extras and would like to give them away, here's our info:
Estate Room 9624
Dajuan-boy(8)
Nina-girl(7)
Naomi-girl(5)
Estate Room 9588
Anaya-girl(9)
Aliya-girl(8)
Caden-boy(2)

The Herchel family had some unexpected things happen over the weekend preparing for departure and our FE items aren't complete so we won't participate :( I feel bad but it's more fair to distribute our items to another family who is more prepared! Happy sailing!

Thanks to everyone who participated! My kids had such a great time on the cruise and LOVED getting the FE surprises!

Thanks again! Can't wait for our next cruise!

Thank you to those who put goodies in our children's FE at such short notice! FE added a special touch to the cruise experience. My children enjoyed the giving as much as the receiving. My friends were delighted as well! I am a crafter and a Silhouette Cameo user and I was delighted to see that many of you are crafters as well. Your door decorations were awesome!
On another note- wasn't it a blessing to be finished with the cruise before the storm hit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter