Dream 9/14/15 4 night

Hello all!

I know, I know...It's been awhile. A LONG while. I'm bad.

I'm putting together the FE list for the group. I should have it done soon and then we can add to it as needed. I can't believe it's onlyparty: 103 party:days until my 1st cruise! I'm all-a-twitter with anticipation. :sail:
We want to do the FE there will be myself(Debbie 57) Tiffany 30 Cadence 9 Madelyn 9 Kolton 12

:yay::yay::yay:1 week until we get to book our excursions and onboard activites!!!! I am soo ready for this cruise... 97 Days!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Good morning my fellow Disney lovers! I have the FE list...yes, I actually did it. I'm going to post the basic info below. I need room numbers from everyone EXCEPT Sleeping_Princess. If you don't see your name on the list, let me know and I'll add you. I'm not perfect - though that's not what I tell my children - and I may have missed someone.

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Sleeping_Princess :flower:
Lilmom4
- I need ages of ppl in your party and your room number
Karen6th - I need your room number
HSmart - I need ages of ppl in your party and your room number
Bama0914 - I need ages of ppl in your party and your room number
Sweet Tarts - I need your room number
Amanda0218 - I need your room number
Rachelmj - I need your room number
Zammusselman- I need your room number
Bks135 - I need ages of ppl in your party and your room number
Dacampe - I need your room number
dizmom6

We'll start this way. Around July I will begin PMing eveyone. Let me know what questions you have.

Good morning my fellow Disney lovers! I have the FE list...yes, I actually did it. I'm going to post the basic info below. I need room numbers from everyone EXCEPT Sleeping_Princess. If you don't see your name on the list, let me know and I'll add you. I'm not perfect - though that's not what I tell my children - and I may have missed someone.

Lilmom4
dizmom6

We'll start this way. Around July I will begin PMing eveyone. Let me know what questions you have.

Wow! That is so great you are doing this! I'm passing on the FE since although great over NYE, I'm choosing to sit this one out but
wondering if there will be a meet/greet?

Do you all have kids? I have two children, 17 and 21 but they will be in school so not going with me and will be home with dh. Do you all want to meet for drinks at sailaway? Will be with my mom and having a sailaway drink somewhere LOL

Last edited:

Lilmom4
dizmom6

Hubby will be turning 41 on cruise embarkation, I am 40, and our daughter is 3! And our room number is 8604.

Lilmom4
dizmom6

My room number is 6642 I'm so excited

I',m just curious... I know the list isn't nearly complete yet, but is there any approximate number of people you can give that have signed up? Like how many men, women, kids... etc? Just wondering so I could have an idea on where to begin!

Lilmom4
dizmom6

So excited!!! We are Greg 51 and Brenda 49 and we are in room 6078!!

I',m just curious... I know the list isn't nearly complete yet, but is there any approximate number of people you can give that have signed up? Like how many men, women, kids... etc? Just wondering so I could have an idea on where to begin!

:surfweb:Well....I'm getting a count and maybe 30-35? ...so far...

I can split up the families into different groups so that each group has around 10 people (3 families each) OR I can split the group in 2 for a larger crowd. I'm looking at the possibility of matching age of kids in each family but I'm not sure about that either because ....eh, too tired to type the reasons right now. I'm having a day.

So my little princes and princesses, what would you like? Please remember that majority wins but if you feel the need to PM me to really plead your case, I'm happy to listen.

:surfweb:Well....I'm getting a count and maybe 30-35? ...so far...

I can split up the families into different groups so that each group has around 10 people (3 families each) OR I can split the group in 2 for a larger crowd. I'm looking at the possibility of matching age of kids in each family but I'm not sure about that either because ....eh, too tired to type the reasons right now. I'm having a day.

So my little princes and princesses, what would you like? Please remember that majority wins but if you feel the need to PM me to really plead your case, I'm happy to listen.

I think splitting up the group into 2 will be great.

I am not opposed to 30 or 35. But whatever majority thinks. I'm guessing some of the families are larger. I think it would be great if we could try to fix it where the kids could at least get something every day. Depending on the total number of families, that may not happen if we split it up.

I am not opposed to 30 or 35. But whatever majority thinks. I'm guessing some of the families are larger. I think it would be great if we could try to fix it where the kids could at least get something every day. Depending on the total number of families, that may not happen if we split it up.
I agree. I think the kiddos should get something every day.

Question - should we have a cut off point? Maybe late August? I guess it's not a problem if people purchase more than needed but that can be costly. Just sayin'....

I read where most groups have a cut-off date from 30 to 60 days out. I would think the end of July would be the latest to wait. But then again, I have never participated in this, so I will do whatever the group wants!:-)

Has anyone seen a Navigator for our unique itinerary I? I think there was a cruise in May, with this itinerary, but I haven't been able to find the Navigator.

I reached out to someone about a month ago from that cruise and asked if she can upload her navigator... I just PM'd her again, hopefully she can upload it and I will share.. We get to book our excursions tomorrow = so wanted to have an idea of the "possible" navigator.. :) :) :)

:flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter