Dream 9/14/15 4 night

I realized I have a suitcase full of just random stuff like FE stuff, all the many tips of things people said to bring, pirate stuff, door stuff... JUST CRAZY how much STUFF one can bring!!!! Not complaining, I'm EXCITED!!! I think i am driving others GOOFY because everything I feel like I talk about ends up back to our trip! AWE!! two weeks away!!
I completely understand. I have a suitcase filled with nothing but costumes (pirate and Halloween) and Minnie ears. My husband thinks I'm a bit nutty. Also, all I want to talk about is the trip. I told him I don't know what I'm going to do with myself once it's over.

I completely understand. I have a suitcase filled with nothing but costumes (pirate and Halloween) and Minnie ears. My husband thinks I'm a bit nutty. Also, all I want to talk about is the trip. I told him I don't know what I'm going to do with myself once it's over.

That's easy! You need to plan another trip!!!

Leaving in one week, next Thursday! Anyone else?
Can't wait!!!

Can't wait!!!

Love this advice!

Safe travels to all who are leaving in the next few days. We don't fly south until Sunday - there aren't words to describe the level of excitement in this house! DH was away all last week for business, got back home yesterday and officially starts his 2 weeks vacation on Monday! Tackle some chores, a day trip or two, and then we're packing our bags and heading south!

Can't wait!!!

Yep...leaving on Wednesday 9/9 before dawn! Just a mere 3 days, 20 hrs, and 56 minutes until wheels up on the plane! We've been planning this longer than a year so I can't believe we're finally in single digits, let alone 1/2 a week away. WDW...here we come! I must say though that we've been to WDW so many times through the years....the cruise is what has my little heart going pitter pat. :yay:

It has been an absolute pleasure chatting with everyone. I don't know of a meet and greet, so "somehow" I hope I get to meet everyone! I REALLY want to be sure and meet Teresa (dizmom6) and thank her for all she has done for our group. And I don't want us to forget little Elijah and that this is his Make a Wish trip. God bless him and his family... They are what this is all about! So here's to the Magic that awaits us!!!!!

:jumping2:Good morning everyone! I'm working 1/2 day today and then I'm officially on vaca for 2 weeks. You will have to trust me when I say that I'm bouncing off the walls :jumping2:. I'm pretty sure everyone here is sick of hearing me sing Disney songs to them. Tomorrow I finish packing the little things and then we're off! I really do hope that I get to meet some of you. I'll be checking in while at WDW...probably at night...so if anyone decides to make a meet and greet, I'll be there. We will be in rooms 9544 and 9546 so if anyone wants to stop by...

I hope everyone has happy, safe and ON TIME travels.

Be well!

Teresa

Thanks to all my FE friends for such special gifts! We had a blast! And you all helped make it so Magical!

Well, that was amazing. It was really sad at dinner last night not having it served to me:) I admit I was a little jealous walking by the rooms with FEs. I may have snuck a peak or two;)

The day before we left for the cruise, we found out that my wife is pregnant with #2!!!! Because of that, we didn't book another one on the ship.. but it is definitely something we will do again in a few years. Such an amazing experience for everyone... especially our 2 year old Jackson, who is apparently in love with Minnie. Priceless.

THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the FE gift exchange!! Doing this my husband didn't understand what I was doing making goodie bags before the cruise and then he turned out to be just as or more excited to see the surprises in the pockets each day!! What a great "icing" on the cake of a Magical vacation!! starting to save for our next cruise hoping for two years from NOW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter