Dream 9/14/15 4 night

dznyacct

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone :cool1:! I just moved our dummy date booking that I made in May on our Western Fantasy cruise to the 9/14/15 Dream 4 night sailing. After sailing on this cruise, DH and I will have completed the DCL Grand Slam :woohoo::dance3:! One cruise on The Wonder, two on The Magic, two on The Fantasy and this one on The Dream :cloud9:. This will be our 6th DCL cruise, so our first one sailing as Gold Castaway Club members :cheer2:. We (OK me, I'm an Accountant :rolleyes1) are generally pretty frugal when it comes to what category we book, so we usually have cat 9 - 11. BUT, we usually are also paying for DS and a traveling companion too. Not this time AND it's our 30th anniversary on 9/14, soooo I "splurged" and book a cat 5E. We are in cabin 6192, the most aft that you can possibly get with a HUGE balcony (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzo04AKWpFA ). We already planned a WDW trip with friends 9/19/15 - 9/26/15, so this will be a nice add-on :thumbsup2 .

So, who else will be joining us :dance3:??

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

We booked this cruise on board a couple of weeks ago, I hope that we don't have to change it as it all depends in the price of flights.
There will be myself and my husband and my daughter and her fiancé and their baby.

We just booked our first cruise on Disney! Very excited!!! Can't wait for this trip. Been to Disney World many times but decided to do something different next year. Bringing my good friend, son, and niece.

Thinking about using my DVC points for this cruise. My dh and ds would be home (dd in college) and just go with my mom. We usually do Disney end of August or September together and since she will already be there with a friend prior to my arriving, thinking this may be something different (although we are sailing the Dream, same itinerary on December 29 with my family, my mom and my sister's family).

My mom is just worried too many kids on the DCL but it would be the second week of September and we would just avoid those areas. Anyone else here yet cruising without kids (it will also be my 25th wedding anniversary a few days after I return home and congrats dznyacct on your 30th).

Booking this week with my points.

Keeping dh and ds at home and dd will be away at school so just my mom and me. Anyone else going without kids?

Just booked!

Used our points, so 7A cost us $95 :thumbsup2
Didn't want the hassle of renting and then booking with cash.
We have the points so I used them.

Just my mom and myself leaving dh/ds home and my dd will be away at school :p

Can't wait!

Only 11 months to go LOL

Just booked my air.
$230 Roundtrip from EWR to MCO. :thumbsup2

Arriving to WDW on Friday night, 3 nights at GFVs (HOPEFULLY, will know for sure at my 7 month mark in February) and then off to Dream.

Will be on the Dream over NYE this year and will check out the adult areas and what I want to do when we board next year. :cool1:

We also plan to go on Friday to get a few days in at the parks before heading out on the cruise!

Thats great!

Us too! Happy planning!

Hi everyone!

I just booked this cruise yesterday, happy new year to me!!!:yay::banana:

this will be my first cruise ever. I told my TA she has it easy with my WDW trips, all she does is book them, but she will earn her commission this time as I know nothing about cruising

Can't wait to get to know everyone!!!

Hi all and happy and healthy new year!

Just got off the Dream on Friday. We sailed over NYE! It was a wonderful vacation with my family of 4, my mom and my sisters family that have young children (my kids are 21 and 16).

Sailing in September with my mom so it will be an adults all girls only trip.

We loved sailing on Dream so much over NYE, we booked another cruise for next year over NYE but will be sailing RCCL.

Happy planning and talk to you all soon!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one. PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477 Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.). Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS). FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread. DISboards Fish-Extender Basics Enjoy! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi. Does this mean we shouldn't post here any longer? Are there no longer meets on dis? Thanks!

Hi. Does this mean we shouldn't post here any longer? Are there no longer meets on dis? Thanks!

There are many cruises planning their meets and FEs right here on the DIS. All it takes is for someone to maintain the list of participants.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one appears to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Greetings fellow lovers of the mouse!

We're so excited. This will be our first cruise ever and we're combining it with a trip to WDW before it. :jumping1:
The kids are already bouncing off the walls...we have 4. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some of you on the ship. I need all the advice I can get. This is going to be the vacation of our dreams and the last one we'll probably take as a family before our eldest goes to college.

I can't wait! :boat:

Hello! This will be our first cruise ever as well! We will first spend 4 days at WDW staying at the Port Orleans Riverside. We are soooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter