Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!
I have a question about the breakfast offerings at the lounge for business class. Would they allow us to take stuff to go? I'm preparing for the possibility that MK may open at 7am on Easter Sunday. The lounge doesn't open until 7am, so I'm thinking we'll swipe some extra bagels on Saturday morning when we're there and take them back to our room to save for Sunday's breakfast in the room (or on the bus). I'll bring some zip-loc bags along to keep them in (good for saving snacks that we can't eat too). And do they have bottled water by any chance?
I figure this will be okay, but thought I'd ask.
Thanks in advance!

Hey guys!
I have a question about the breakfast offerings at the lounge for business class. Would they allow us to take stuff to go? I'm preparing for the possibility that MK may open at 7am on Easter Sunday. The lounge doesn't open until 7am, so I'm thinking we'll swipe some extra bagels on Saturday morning when we're there and take them back to our room to save for Sunday's breakfast in the room (or on the bus). I'll bring some zip-loc bags along to keep them in (good for saving snacks that we can't eat too). And do they have bottled water by any chance?
Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can take food back to the room. I've been there the past several Easters. MK has had am EMH. No bottled waters the past 2 years. People were taking them ny the arm fulls. They do have cold filtered water available.

Hey guys!
Thanks in advance!

Yes, we take stuff back to the room just about everyday. Extra cereal, drinks, cookies, etc.

I usually went down ate breakfast in the lounge and brought breakfast to the room for DW. The CM's are very friendly and accommodating. It was the same CM's in 2013 & 2014, they seem to take a great deal of pride in proving guests with everything they need from the lounge.

It was the same CM's in 2013 & 2014, they seem to take a great deal of pride in proving guests with everything they need from the lounge.

Totally agree. Nathan and Adam are awesome! Adam turned my DH onto the Pork Shank at Gaston's Tavern. I still haven't told him the Pork Shanks have been removed from the menu. I'm afraid he might say no trip. lol I hope they are both there in 136 days. They are engaging in conversation and have alot of information to offer to the kids with their pins.

Beso Del. It's a black box with large dots in purple, yellow and orange. Hope you can find it! Just add frozen/fresh berry mix and BAM just like your sitting in the lounge.

Found it, and DW is one happy person!!! If anyone else is looking for it in Florida, ABC Liquors carries it.

Edited to add: Should have mentioned that the full name of the sangria is Beso Del Sol.

Last edited:

We're currently looking at CSR Business Class as a backup plan for our next trip. We'd be taking 2 kids. It sounds like the BC stewards are good with kids, then?

My kids love any and all hotels, so I'm not super-worried about "CSR is a conference resort!" or anything, because my kids get excited about staying at Super 8, and CSR has a clearly nicer pool. :smooth: Being able to tap the early breakfast food and the late pretzels would probably delight those two, so long as the lounge is pretty cool with kids.

We're currently looking at CSR Business Class as a backup plan for our next trip. We'd be taking 2 kids. It sounds like the BC stewards are good with kids, then?

My kids love any and all hotels, so I'm not super-worried about "CSR is a conference resort!" or anything, because my kids get excited about staying at Super 8, and CSR has a clearly nicer pool. :smooth: Being able to tap the early breakfast food and the late pretzels would probably delight those two, so long as the lounge is pretty cool with kids.

If nobody told you it was a Conference resort, you would barely know it. We were there during a very busy time - Spring Break / Flower & Garden Festival -- and aside from seeing a few guys walking around the outdoor area by the main building with name badges on cell phones around lunchtime, I'd have never even noticed.

Absolutely cool with kids. We were there last Christmas week last year, and we, along with our two children, really enjoyed the business class lounge.

And having been a conference goer there without my family - I expected kids with families - after all - it is Disney!!! We are looking forward to our first stay in BC at CSR in just one month and one day (and this time with my family1)

I have a double air mattress, not a single. Will that fit on the floor or do I need to buy a single? Two boys who won't sleep together, but this is the best priced hotel. What's a girl to do? Will the double work?

I was wondering if someone has a photo of the refurbished spa pool? It used to have lane lines on the bottom of the pool. Does it still have them? My DD would like to work out at the pool the next time we stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter