Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

:cloud9: It is so cool.

Thank you again for asking about Chloe. :goodvibes How's work and the family?

Not a problem, is she still having seizures? Work is getting ready to lay all of us off. I was hired as part of a group of temp workers and it has been so slow I have had the past 2 weeks off. Family is good. I only have 2 more payments and out trip will be paid off.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I pay a set amount every at least every few weeks. I really want to upgrade but I am so close to paying it off I don't want to because once it is paid off I feel like we really will go. Then all we have left are plane tickets, (I have a credit for Southwest but they haven't released those fares yet) and spending money.

:goodvibes I think having an ill child is one of the most life altering events a person can deal with.

And you know this how dear tongued one?

I can only imagine.

:thumbsup2 WooHoo! So does that mean you'll join us Sunday night so you can see it?

She is good, growing, still on her $65k of meds per year. :goodvibes Thank you for asking.

Thank goodness for Kaiser.

Not a problem, is she still having seizures? Work is getting ready to lay all of us off. I was hired as part of a group of temp workers and it has been so slow I have had the past 2 weeks off. Family is good. I only have 2 more payments and out trip will be paid off.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I pay a set amount every at least every few weeks. I really want to upgrade but I am so close to paying it off I don't want to because once it is paid off I feel like we really will go. Then all we have left are plane tickets, (I have a credit for Southwest but they haven't released those fares yet) and spending money.

Where are you staying now? Where do you want to upgrade to? I am sorry work is slow. :sad1: Awesome though that the trip is almost paid off. :woohoo: What are your dates? Spending money is the biggie for us. I am all about sharing meals but it's the souvenirs for the kids that get me everytime. :blush:

She still has seizures about once every 6 weeks which is what her Neurologist said to expect. He also said that there isn't a need to medicate for those at this point. We pray they stay infrequent and mellow. She is such a tropper. :cutie:

I can only imagine.

Thank goodness for Kaiser.

Without insurance, we'd be toast. :worship:

Where are you staying now? Where do you want to upgrade to? I am sorry work is slow. :sad1: Awesome though that the trip is almost paid off. :woohoo: What are your dates? Spending money is the biggie for us. I am all about sharing meals but it's the souvenirs for the kids that get me everytime. :blush:

We are staying at Pop with the reg dining plan. I want to upgrade to AKL with sv because I know Lexi would love it, but are really going to be in our room enough to enjoy it? I know about the souvies. I think once the trip is paid then I will start buying the Disney gift cards I can get at Walgreens for spending money and for anything else that may come up.

She still has seizures about once every 6 weeks which is what her Neurologist said to expect. He also said that there isn't a need to medicate for those at this point. We pray they stay infrequent and mellow. She is such a tropper. :cutie:

:hug:Will be keeping her in my prayers for sure. Lexi had a seizure once when she was about 18 months old and it was really scary.

We are staying at Pop with the reg dining plan. I want to upgrade to AKL with sv because I know Lexi would love it, but are really going to be in our room enough to enjoy it? I know about the souvies. I think once the trip is paid then I will start buying the Disney gift cards I can get at Walgreens for spending money and for anything else that may come up.

Lexi is 4 right? Honestly I bet she will love Pop even more. It is so Disney and kitschy with the big icons everywhere. Save your money. :thumbsup2 AKL is beautiful and the SV rocks but you are right, how much will you be there? And honestly, the rooms are dark and the animals sleep during the day so unless you plan on being up at sunrise and being there at dusk, it's not worth the extra money which I am guessing is a fair chunk of change.

:hug:Will be keeping her in my prayers for sure. Lexi had a seizure once when she was about 18 months old and it was really scary.

:hug:

Lexi is 4 right? Honestly I bet she will love Pop even more. It is so Disney and kitschy with the big icons everywhere. Save your money. :thumbsup2 AKL is beautiful and the SV rocks but you are right, how much will you be there? And honestly, the rooms are dark and the animals sleep during the day so unless you plan on being up at sunrise and being there at dusk, it's not worth the extra money which I am guessing is a fair chunk of change.

Yes she is 4 and will turn 5 in Aug. I don't plan on being up at sunrise on my vacation and I am not sure that we would be there that much at dusk either, especially since we will be there in Nov/Dec and dusk will be pretty early. It is almost $3,000 dollars more and that was with a 40% pin code. :scared1:

Yes she is 4 and will turn 5 in Aug. I don't plan on being up at sunrise on my vacation and I am not sure that we would be there that much at dusk either, especially since we will be there in Nov/Dec and dusk will be pretty early. It is almost $3,000 dollars more and that was with a 40% pin code. :scared1:

:faint: $3,000 more with a PIN? Hells no! That is an insane amount of money. The Pop rocks :cool1: and I am sure you will have a magical trip. :wizard:

Next time forget the PINS and stuff and look into renting points. You could do a Studio with the 3 of you.

:faint: $3,000 more with a PIN? Hells no! That is an insane amount of money. The Pop rocks :cool1: and I am sure you will have a magical trip. :wizard:

Next time forget the PINS and stuff and look into renting points. You could do a Studio with the 3 of you.

I really want to rent points next time, however I like that I can book my trip and then make payments with no added interest until it is paid off. I don't know that I can do that if I rent points. I also think that I may get rid of our park hoppers and only add them on if we need them. I also wish Disney would release the hours as I only have a little bit over a month before I can make my adrs. Also only the first 3 days of our trip hours will be released when I have to make them.

I really want to rent points next time, however I like that I can book my trip and then make payments with no added interest until it is paid off. I don't know that I can do that if I rent points. I also think that I may get rid of our park hoppers and only add them on if we need them. I also wish Disney would release the hours as I only have a little bit over a month before I can make my adrs. Also only the first 3 days of our trip hours will be released when I have to make them.

I think when you rent you can work out a deal that's good for you and the owner and that includes how you'll pay. I haven't read too much about owners charging any interest either. Plus you skip the resort fees and taxes when you stay DVC. :thumbsup2 Just a thought for next time. :goodvibes

It is so hard to book ADRs without park hours. :headache: I am trying to plan out Disneyland in just 53 days and our hours haven't been released yet. :hyper:

I called Disney Dining again this morning and got the rudest CM- bleh. Asked to be transferred to her lead. I was trying to make PS for Carnation Cafe and the CM said she couldn't tell me what was open and that I had to choose a time and she would tell me if it was available- kinda like 20 questions only irritating. ;) The lead was great, said I couldn't book more than one table which is lame since I did for Blue Bayou and AG. She asked my name and I told her, no thanks, I didn't want my PS cancelled. She said she wouldn't do that but wanted to know the CM who booked my tables. I told her to never mind and that I will call back. I am not getting anyone in trouble. :hippie: I'm no snitch!

Wine Country still not open for PS and no final word on show seating for AG and the WoC.

I think when you rent you can work out a deal that's good for you and the owner and that includes how you'll pay. I haven't read too much about owners charging any interest either. Plus you skip the resort fees and taxes when you stay DVC. :thumbsup2 Just a thought for next time. :goodvibes

It is so hard to book ADRs without park hours. :headache: I am trying to plan out Disneyland in just 53 days and our hours haven't been released yet. :hyper:

I will be looking into renting points for our next trip. I will just have to use last years hours and hope they don't change to much. I do have to try to get into CRT as Lexi said she wants to eat there. She doesn't even know we are going there but she saw pictures on the Dis one day and said that when we went there she wanted to eat in the castle.

I will be looking into renting points for our next trip. I will just have to use last years hours and hope they don't change to much. I do have to try to get into CRT as Lexi said she wants to eat there. She doesn't even know we are going there but she saw pictures on the Dis one day and said that when we went there she wanted to eat in the castle.

princess: She will love that!

I called Disney Dining again this morning and got the rudest CM- bleh. Asked to be transferred to her lead. I was trying to make PS for Carnation Cafe and the CM said she couldn't tell me what was open and that I had to choose a time and she would tell me if it was available- kinda like 20 questions only irritating. ;) The lead was great, said I couldn't book more than one table which is lame since I did for Blue Bayou and AG. She asked my name and I told her, no thanks, I didn't want my PS cancelled. She said she wouldn't do that but wanted to know the CM who booked my tables. I told her to never mind and that I will call back. I am not getting anyone in trouble. :hippie: I'm no snitch!

Wine Country still not open for PS and no final word on show seating for AG and the WoC.

Oh wow. She sounds lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter